Page 287 of 775 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 7741
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Tag Team exodus!

Good afternoon folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here with the latest!

EWNCW management have confirmed that ENWCW have come to terms on the release of Skyler Drek and Ron Macoonie, collectively known as the tag team of Kayfabulous. Kayfanulous lost to the Sexiest Alpha Males on Rage last week in a qualifying match for the EWNCW tag team championship gantlet match that will take place at Destiny's Calling. We hear that original plans called for Kayfabulous to win the match and move on to participate in the gauntlet match at the biggest ppv of the EWNCW year, but after both men asked for their release, plans were altered at the last minute. It is to our understanding that both men asked for their release to move on to concentrate on other projects, and the door is said to be open for them should they wish to return in the future.

We can also confirm that another tag team; The Mexican Nightmares, which consists of Esteban Rodrigues, Julio Montoya and manager Alexis de la Rosa, have also been released from their contracts after asking for their release. The team cited being burnt out as their reason, and EWNCW management granted them their release. Their last appearance came a few weeks ago when an angle was done showing the team leaving the arena after loosing to J-Jammin. The reason for this angle has now become apparent.
    Again, the door is said to bee very much open for the team should they wish to return in the future.

A third tag team; The Elite (better known as The Elite Bloodline) is also seemingly done with EWNCW, after an angle was done on the last episode of Inferno where they were taken out by the Wrecking crew after their qualifying match for the tag team gauntlet match set for Destiny's Calling. It is unclear as to why the team, who have only recently been promoted to the main roster from RTE, have been dropped, and it is unclear whether or not they will be back.

Finally, a fourth tag team Damaged Goods have also left EWNCW after asking for their release. Another tag team that had recently been promoted for RTE, and were well liked backstage, they, like The Mexican Nightmares, cited burnout and desire to explore other avenues and ventures as their reason for leaving.
    We can confirm that the door is open for them too to return in the future.

EWNCW would like to wish all teams the best in all future endeavors.

With this, it's expected that a push will be made to bring new tag teams to EWNCW, with teams from developmental being evaluated, and teams from outside the company also being scouted.

We'll bring you the latest as we get it folks!

Tell me he didn't just say that....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Tell me he didn't just say that....
    I've said that after every release there's ever been from EWNCW.

And I'll say it again when Ano Doom is released after DC ;P
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I've said that after every release there's ever been from EWNCW.

And I'll say it again when Ano Doom is released after DC ;P
    If I don't walk before then! ;P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    If I don't walk before then! ;P
    Be my guest, that'll just mean I get to say it sooner than I planned

‚Äč;P

A reminder that today is the deadline for Rage promos. Those who haven't submitted, get them in please, if not,t hen the show goes on without them.
    Mine as just gone back to Rehm I usually apologise if im late but Ive had a week of 15-17 hour shifts to pay for christmas which just took priority
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Mine as just gone back to Rehm I usually apologise if im late but Ive had a week of 15-17 hour shifts to pay for christmas which just took priority
    Shakin' it for $$$ bills
    Thanks man!

Shakin' it for $$$ bills
    Thanks man!

;P

Shakin' it for $$$ bills
    Thanks man!
    With 4 kids wanting plenty from santa Ill soon be wearing a thong and shaking it or "twerking" as the youngsters call it
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    With 4 kids wanting plenty from santa Ill soon be wearing a thong and shaking it or "twerking" as the youngsters call it
    That face from 26-27....http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/17142...-or-less.jhtml

;P

RT @BookItGabe: Hey @DJWill, you should listen to your mother, remember #MomIsAlwaysRight
    RT @BryanIsWWE: @DJWill, maybe instead of trying to get your briefcase back, you should be worrying about if you get a match at Destiny's Calling.
    RT @MBCForever: @DJWill Rosita should be with me, I would love her right. #RealNigga
    DJ: WOW, who knew Mint Berry Crunch was like that... respect. This man really said that though ahaha and my ass will have a match @BryanIsWWE, worry about your weak ass of a wrestling program instaed, alright.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones