Page 143 of 767 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 7669
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    I dunno, i think I made it harder for myself by constantly updating, I wont be doing that next times, i think ive got a better way to do it marking wise so ill run a full 1 at same time as king of ring tourny next time if ya want
    Yeah if you think you could do that that would be great!
    Also, thanks for the review!

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Great show! Absolutely great! And I helped.
    You just have to guess which match is mine!

Wells: I came out there, I put my best in that match and I won! Dimension, sweet sweet revenge...how did that Freak Attack feel? I'm back baby! I'm going after the gold, I will win a title, I will be a champion at Destiny's Calling, I promise you that!
    Yeah I think it was solid. Could have been better in places as I mentioned before, but the next one's the big one! We'll make sure to knock it out of the park there!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    *Ronaldo Romulus walks to the back until he approaches the door of the locker room. He raises his recently defended World Heavyweight title off of his shoulder, takes a bow, and enters.*

Strem: My kingdom come...I am done...

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries

Thumbs up So Long, FAT BOY!

EWNCW Announcement

Hot on the heels of TBOZ stepping down from creative, it is with great regret that I inform you that now that Day of Reckoning has concluded, TJB/Rilla is now also stepping down effective immediately.

TJB has started college and doesn't feel he can cope with juggling both things, so he wants to step down. He will however still be doing the EWNCW Axxess during the week leading up to Destiny's Calling (like the awesome work he did with Threat of the Net), and he's also agreed to write the EWNCW awards show for us (eboy did the last one for those that weren't around, but he's not around any more of course), and that show will be the night before Destiny's Calling (formal announcement on the awards to come later this week).

So, with that in mind, that leaves us once again with a spare space on our creative team. Never fear! Because as with the case of TBOZ, we saw this coming, and were made aware of it a while back, so preparations have been made! So with that said, please welcome our latest addition to the ENWCW main roster creative team:

Vandarius!

Yes, EWNCW's resident jobber is now part of our esteemed creative team, and will join the creative team writing Inferno! So if you get any EWNCw assignments from Vand, it's not because he's conducting a hostile takeover of EWNCw, it's because he's now part of the team! So please welcome him on board!

So, with this move, SEZ will now replace TJB as the head writer of Inferno, and King and Vand will be helping him. So, effectively, SEZ is now second in command of EWNCW. So any queries you may have, please PM me or SEZ. TJB is NOT to be contacted for any EWNCW related issues any more, because he's no longer part of the official team.

Thanks guys! DAWGS! Playas!

T_T

Yeah, I'm out.

Some of you lot already knew, and I mentioned it during the interview.... dat got burred with skype stuff. <3

But, you Inferno folks... it was a pleasure working with you lot, so be good for SEZ and Van.

Or I will hunt you down and bury your character with all my, now non-existent, might.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Seeing RR win. I didn'tthink he was walking out with the belt there. lol

Best Piece of Booking: The first chamber match had the best booking because of how everything went down and also with who wound up winning. Congrats, Carlin. See you at DC.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Having the last match happen...well, last. I don't think it was as strong as the other chamber match so I would've preferred seeing that close the show instead.

Best Match: The first chamber match.

Best Debut: n/a
    Best Promo: Orion Slayde's promo

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Yeah, the RR/Shaz match could have used some major improvement. I'm not a big fan of having world championship matches end in that kind of fashion. The match didn't even exceed a page, which meant not too much action between the bells. I didn't have a problem with the ending but the match itself was subpar for world championship match standard.

Any Final Positives: All of the promos and matches, except for a select few that were either REALLY good or...not so good, were written well. I especially enjoyed Slayde's promo which, as I mentioned earlier, was promo of the night.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: Nothing else really did anything to earn my disdain.

Overall Show Grade: B+.

Alright. There's your review. Now leave me the f*** alone!

*goes back to playing GTA V*

jk I didn't mind the doing this at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    EWNCW Announcement

Hot on the heels of TBOZ stepping down from creative, it is with great regret that I inform you that now that Day of Reckoning has concluded, TJB/Rilla is now also stepping down effective immediately.

TJB has started college and doesn't feel he can cope with juggling both things, so he wants to step down. He will however still be doing the EWNCW Axxess during the week leading up to Destiny's Calling (like the awesome work he did with Threat of the Net), and he's also agreed to write the EWNCW awards show for us (eboy did the last one for those that weren't around, but he's not around any more of course), and that show will be the night before Destiny's Calling (formal announcement on the awards to come later this week).

So, with that in mind, that leaves us once again with a spare space on our creative team. Never fear! Because as with the case of TBOZ, we saw this coming, and were made aware of it a while back, so preparations have been made! So with that said, please welcome our latest addition to the ENWCW main roster creative team:

Vandarius!

Yes, EWNCW's resident jobber is now part of our esteemed creative team, and will join the creative team writing Inferno! So if you get any EWNCw assignments from Vand, it's not because he's conducting a hostile takeover of EWNCw, it's because he's now part of the team! So please welcome him on board!

So, with this move, SEZ will now replace TJB as the head writer of Inferno, and King and Vand will be helping him. So, effectively, SEZ is now second in command of EWNCW. So any queries you may have, please PM me or SEZ. TJB is NOT to be contacted for any EWNCW related issues any more, because he's no longer part of the official team.

T_T
    Best thing is you titled the post "so long, FAT BOY!"

I LOL'd

Welcome Vand!!

And, since Tommy is 1st in command and SEZ is second, I demand to be third as creator of the Bat Cave!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    EWNCW Announcement

Vandarius!

T_T
    And just as with TBOZ, I forgot completely to say thank you xD

Thank you to TJB for all his hard work! He's been part of the ship, part of the crew for a while and has produced gold(dust) on several occasions.
    He's obviously more than welcome back to the team whenever he may feel he has the time for it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Best thing is you titled the post "so long, FAT BOY!"

I LOL'd

Welcome Vand!!

And, since Tommy is 1st in command and SEZ is second, I demand to be third as creator of the Bat Cave!!!!
    And thanks to TJB!

TT self quotes, I self quote too.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Seeing RR win. I didn'tthink he was walking out with the belt there. lol

Best Piece of Booking: The first chamber match had the best booking because of how everything went down and also with who wound up winning. Congrats, Carlin. See you at DC.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Having the last match happen...well, last. I don't think it was as strong as the other chamber match so I would've preferred seeing that close the show instead.

Best Match: The first chamber match.

Best Debut: n/a
    Best Promo: Orion Slayde's promo

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Yeah, the RR/Shaz match could have used some major improvement. I'm not a big fan of having world championship matches end in that kind of fashion. The match didn't even exceed a page, which meant not too much action between the bells. I didn't have a problem with the ending but the match itself was subpar for world championship match standard.

Any Final Positives: All of the promos and matches, except for a select few that were either REALLY good or...not so good, were written well. I especially enjoyed Slayde's promo which, as I mentioned earlier, was promo of the night.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?: Nothing else really did anything to earn my disdain.

Overall Show Grade: B+.

Alright. There's your review. Now leave me the f*** alone!

*goes back to playing GTA V*

jk I didn't mind the doing this at all.
    Cheers man! Much appreciated!
    I agree on matches being either really good or really 'meh'. I was greatly disappointed with the WHC match when it was submitted. Would have been at home on a regular show and been a great match, but it wasn't ppv standard, especially considering that this ppv leads to Destiny's Calling.