Page 142 of 782 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 7811
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know that feeling
    Good luck!
    Turns out, I was wrong - she changed the dates of some shit I had already done. The next stuff isn't due until the 23rd, but I'm going to knock that out now, because lol... fuck that.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    After that read, I need to relax before I review.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    yeah luckily my best mates significant other as gone into labou so im staying up if he needs owt, was a pain in arse constantly updating but its done now Ill do a review aswel whilst im up
    You should try and do a proper full one with 15 people entering! It's hard lol!
    Don't know how Cabers (the guy that does the actual WWE one) manages it, since you get about 40+ people entering those contests!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Great show. /review

I'll have a proper one up some time this week.

>Think I'm smart.
    >>Go to take test on Internet and the WWW
    >>>Begin.
    >>>>'Test Completed on 15th'
    >>>>>Wut
    >>>>>>Got 96
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    >Think I'm smart.
    >>Go to take test on Internet and the WWW
    >>>Begin.
    >>>>'Test Completed on 15th'
    >>>>>Wut
    >>>>>>Got 96
    What a bargain!
    Like a boss!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I forget that I'm doing this stuff early, to stay ahead of the game, xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Thumbs down Spoilerrrrssssss!!!!!

OK, Review time.

Enjoyed reading the video package, I believe it everything in there

Opening match, Bull and Reiko both come off looking strong with reiko picking up the win.And making a statement af Well written and a good start to the show.

Next up is slaydes intierview....Personally Id have had the match a couple more matches after this interview sp there was a clump of 1 guy, but never the less a good promo

A good match and a good win for slade, a few to 1,2........NO!!!!!!!!'s for my liking but ill touch more on that after

Next up is the Mark Dimension segment....I would have liked to see something where cleverly actually made a decision but none the less the match which followed worked and resulted in the BIG W for WellsPunk and Artemis if im honest I dont really know much about but a solid match.

The next match is the loser leaves town. Tbh and i dont know why, i just couldnt get into the match. Its a good solid match. maybe I was getting tired by then.
    Now for my 2nd favourite match of the night, Kyojin and VHX the match was really well done, Personally Id have liked to see VHX drop the strap but surely the story cant end here?

Next up is the tag match and Ill admit i just glimpsed through it as i was updating prediction results but i will have a good read through.

The Kingstrem jameson match was really really well written, for somebody like me who usually just glimpses through inferno it got me. very good match
    The monsters ball match started great but I then found myself skipping lines, Again im putting this down to tired eyes and will re-read it

Next up is my fav match of night. The writing was 2nd to none in my opinion and portrayed a side of every character. Im unsure on what was to be gained from TBOZ being 1 of the last 2. I feel Cage would have gained more making it that close with Elder out the way but thats just my opinion.

The rage main event, I see what the aim was here but it seemed abit...I dunno Lack lustre. maybe a small package finish instead of a finisher would have fit better.

Now for the finale. i got to be honest this disappointed me, not writing wise, creative wise....i kinda saw it coming with the exception of how well DJ did. Another I'd have liked to see the strap change hands to develop the stroyline.

Over all the show for me was a solid B+ But going back to what I mentioned earlier, I feel too many matches have the close counts when it comes to pins, I understand its putting the effect over but if its used to much IMO it becomes stale and everybody is Supercena kicking out of all finishers at least second
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You should try and do a proper full one with 15 people entering! It's hard lol!
    Don't know how Cabers (the guy that does the actual WWE one) manages it, since you get about 40+ people entering those contests!
    I dunno, i think I made it harder for myself by constantly updating, I wont be doing that next times, i think ive got a better way to do it marking wise so ill run a full 1 at same time as king of ring tourny next time if ya want
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Great show! Absolutely great! And I helped.
    You just have to guess which match is mine!

Wells: I came out there, I put my best in that match and I won! Dimension, sweet sweet revenge...how did that Freak Attack feel? I'm back baby! I'm going after the gold, I will win a title, I will be a champion at Destiny's Calling, I promise you that!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)