Page 33 of 776 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    *takes trousers off*

So, we doing this or what? I ain't got all day!

This must be the promotion for that new EWNCW event called "Broke Back Ring".
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I wouldn't want to be the champ there
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I feel sad for actually laughing at that ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I wouldn't want to be the champ there
    Your loss! I'm in!

hows Rage looking then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    hows Rage looking then?
    An update on Rage you say? Then here it is!:

As you may or may not know, I've been on holiday this week. I was anticipating having a load of free time, so I took my laptop with me in the hope of getting a lot of things I wouldn't normally have much time for at home done, including working more on the front page (I had hoped to nail out the championship history and get the first featured alumni guy up (I've decided who that person will be now btw, surprise for ya'll coming next week!)), posting Rage, getting promos done for Inferno and so on.
    However, I've barely had time to do any of the above, since I've barely been in the house for the past week. The weather was awesome so I've been out every day relaxing, chilling, walking, eating, drinking, going to the cinema (twice), drinking, eating, 10 pin bowling (twice), drinking, going to see an opera, eating and drinking. When I've been online, it's mainly been on my ipod through free wi-fi hotspots.

Rage is ready to be posted, and I would post it tonight, however, I had 4 hours sleep last night since I was stupidly on skype for over 2 hours with a friend (my first time ever on skype lol) and finished that call at about 5:30 AM! It was awesome to talk to her in what was my first ever skype call, but considering the time at which we did the call, it was a bad move in that respect! Then like I mentioned, 4 hours or so sleep later, then a long ass bus journey to get me home, and I'm pretty tired. Plus I've been told by my parents that they've bought tickets for me and my brother to go to a theme park tomorrow, so we're getting up at 7 AM to go there!
    So with that in mind, I'll be heading to bed soon.

So considering all of the above, Rage will be posted tomorrow night, or at the latest, Monday night!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

As you may or may not know, I've been on holiday this week. I was anticipating having a load of free time, so I took my laptop with me in the hope of getting a lot of things I wouldn't normally have much time for at home done, including working more on the front page (I had hoped to nail out the championship history and get the first featured alumni guy up (I've decided who that person will be now btw, surprise for ya'll coming next week!)), posting Rage, getting promos done for Inferno and so on.
    However, I've barely had time to do any of the above, since I've barely been in the house for the past week. The weather was awesome so I've been out every day relaxing, chilling, walking, eating, drinking, going to the cinema (twice), drinking, eating, 10 pin bowling (twice), drinking, going to see an opera, eating and drinking. When I've been online, it's mainly been on my ipod through free wi-fi hotspots.

Rage is ready to be posted, and I would post it tonight, however, I had 4 hours sleep last night since I was stupidly on skype for over 2 hours with a friend (my first time ever on skype lol) and finished that call at about 5:30 AM! It was awesome to talk to her in what was my first ever skype call, but considering the time at which we did the call, it was a bad move in that respect! Then like I mentioned, 4 hours or so sleep later, then a long ass bus journey to get me home, and I'm pretty tired. Plus I've been told by my parents that they've bought tickets for me and my brother to go to a theme park tomorrow, so we're getting up at 7 AM to go there!

So considering all of the above, Rage will be posted tomorrow night, or at the latest, Monday night!
    On the other hand, I may just not post it, like, ever.

And yes. I did just quote myself.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

On the other hand, I may just not post it, like, ever.

And yes. I did just quote myself.
    I really need a catchphrase like this -_-
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    hows Inferno looking then?
    Glad you asked.

IT's coming along well, just waiting on a few more bits and pieces, some are rather important. But all in all, WOOOOT.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: I threw down the gauntlet and now all the pieces are on the board. Juarez can either put up and risk it all to win everything or back down and take the safe route out. I know what the consequences are if I lose and I'm prepared to accept them, but if I win then the skies the limit afterwards.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

one hopes, one enjoyed the opera
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!