Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    poole never heard of it? neither have i
    Posts
    751

    well thats bloody stupid *nxt spoilers*

    r-truth who in my opinion is the least likely of any of the 6 to win the chamber match and will probably be the first man to be eliminated in probably the biggest match he'll be in all year with that said you have to make all 6 men look credible to little johnny purple shirt so why oh why have i just read an nxt spoiler that he has been pinned(and by the sound of realitively cleanly)by brodus clay(not knocking broadus clay he and bateman the stand out rooies by a long way and reminds me of bam bam bigeloe)but fact is brodus clay suppose to be a "rookie" and r-truth is suppose to be in the top 6 on the the A show competing to be in the biggest match possible with the biggest pay day why have him pinned by a guy who if he got fired now he probably wont remember him in 5 years the mind really boggles wwe pull of a stroke of genious with getting the rock on board for mania but forget about the basic rules of wrestling promotion because they only make their own product look weak by having an alledged top 6 guy being pinned by a nobody

    end of rant

  2. #2
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,801
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    r-truth who in my opinion is the least likely of any of the 6 to win the chamber match and will probably be the first man to be eliminated in probably the biggest match he'll be in all year with that said you have to make all 6 men look credible to little johnny purple shirt so why oh why have i just read an nxt spoiler that he has been pinned(and by the sound of realitively cleanly)by brodus clay(not knocking broadus clay he and bateman the stand out rooies by a long way and reminds me of bam bam bigeloe)but fact is brodus clay suppose to be a "rookie" and r-truth is suppose to be in the top 6 on the the A show competing to be in the biggest match possible with the biggest pay day why have him pinned by a guy who if he got fired now he probably wont remember him in 5 years the mind really boggles wwe pull of a stroke of genious with getting the rock on board for mania but forget about the basic rules of wrestling promotion because they only make their own product look weak by having an alledged top 6 guy being pinned by a nobody

    end of rant
    Counter-spoiler: R-Truth is booked to win the title at Mania.
    D.O.A.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Maybe someone can take out Truth before the Raw Chamber match, like Edge took out Kofi a few years ago.

  4. #4
    The outcome of matches shouldn't be foregone conclusions, so I actually welcome things like this. If anything, I think the industry should use the "any given Sunday" approach more often, to help keep everything from being so painfully telegraphed.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  5. #5
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mason Ryan has a clean victory over R-Truth, that was Ryan's first match on TV.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    Mason Ryan has a clean victory over R-Truth, that was Ryan's first match on TV.
    He did until the ref overturned the decision.

  7. #7
    Super Member PrimusSucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Red Rock, Texas
    Posts
    798
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    He did until the ref overturned the decision.
    It still made Truth look weak, he got beat soundly in the middle of that ring.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    It still made Truth look weak, he got beat soundly in the middle of that ring.
    Truth made one mistake and Mason kept on attacking that injury to the point he lost the match because he wouldn't stop. I wouldn't say it make Truth weak, just injured before the match.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Counter-spoiler: R-Truth is booked to win the title at Mania.
    Don't speak such things.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Don't speak such things.
    If the title could be traded for that fucking "What's Up?!?" song, I'd say let him have it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.