Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well thats bloody stupid *nxt spoilers*

r-truth who in my opinion is the least likely of any of the 6 to win the chamber match and will probably be the first man to be eliminated in probably the biggest match he'll be in all year with that said you have to make all 6 men look credible to little johnny purple shirt so why oh why have i just read an nxt spoiler that he has been pinned(and by the sound of realitively cleanly)by brodus clay(not knocking broadus clay he and bateman the stand out rooies by a long way and reminds me of bam bam bigeloe)but fact is brodus clay suppose to be a "rookie" and r-truth is suppose to be in the top 6 on the the A show competing to be in the biggest match possible with the biggest pay day why have him pinned by a guy who if he got fired now he probably wont remember him in 5 years the mind really boggles wwe pull of a stroke of genious with getting the rock on board for mania but forget about the basic rules of wrestling promotion because they only make their own product look weak by having an alledged top 6 guy being pinned by a nobody

end of rant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    r-truth who in my opinion is the least likely of any of the 6 to win the chamber match and will probably be the first man to be eliminated in probably the biggest match he'll be in all year with that said you have to make all 6 men look credible to little johnny purple shirt so why oh why have i just read an nxt spoiler that he has been pinned(and by the sound of realitively cleanly)by brodus clay(not knocking broadus clay he and bateman the stand out rooies by a long way and reminds me of bam bam bigeloe)but fact is brodus clay suppose to be a "rookie" and r-truth is suppose to be in the top 6 on the the A show competing to be in the biggest match possible with the biggest pay day why have him pinned by a guy who if he got fired now he probably wont remember him in 5 years the mind really boggles wwe pull of a stroke of genious with getting the rock on board for mania but forget about the basic rules of wrestling promotion because they only make their own product look weak by having an alledged top 6 guy being pinned by a nobody

end of rant
    Counter-spoiler: R-Truth is booked to win the title at Mania.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Maybe someone can take out Truth before the Raw Chamber match, like Edge took out Kofi a few years ago.

The outcome of matches shouldn't be foregone conclusions, so I actually welcome things like this. If anything, I think the industry should use the "any given Sunday" approach more often, to help keep everything from being so painfully telegraphed.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Mason Ryan has a clean victory over R-Truth, that was Ryan's first match on TV.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    Mason Ryan has a clean victory over R-Truth, that was Ryan's first match on TV.
    He did until the ref overturned the decision.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    He did until the ref overturned the decision.
    It still made Truth look weak, he got beat soundly in the middle of that ring.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    It still made Truth look weak, he got beat soundly in the middle of that ring.
    Truth made one mistake and Mason kept on attacking that injury to the point he lost the match because he wouldn't stop. I wouldn't say it make Truth weak, just injured before the match.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Counter-spoiler: R-Truth is booked to win the title at Mania.
    Don't speak such things.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Don't speak such things.
    If the title could be traded for that fucking "What's Up?!?" song, I'd say let him have it.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5