Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, considering they seem to be going The Dark Knight Returns route, Josh Brolin is the most logical choice for Batman. He's the right age, has a perfect chin for the cowl, actually has acting chops, and is one of Warner Bros' golden boys. It's a no-brainer.

As for The Joker (which I'm frankly tired of seeing and genuinely wish they'd find another well to go to), I would hire Walton Goggins in a heartbeat.

Dude's one of the best character actors on the planet and he'd absolutely kill in the role.
    Good choice - I could also see him nailing the Riddler role too.

I don't suppose there will be much love for King Tut or Egghead as the villain??

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Good choice - I could also see him nailing the Riddler role too.

I don't suppose there will be much love for King Tut or Egghead as the villain??

Calendar Man/Holiday Killer and Clayface would be something I wouldn’t mind seeing how they did. Honestly, the Batman realm has many nice villains to pick from outside of the more common choices. Hugo Strange, Killer Croc, Scarface/The Ventriloquist... There are many choices besides everyone’s default of Joker, Catwoman, and Penguin.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I read somewhere today that Christian Bale was being offered $50 million to be Batman again. I don't see that being factual, but who knows?

While Hugo Strange would be fun, I think the second tier villain I'd most like to see brought to the forefront is Hush. He's basically the antithesis to Bruce Wayne, and I think that would open up far more interesting avenues to explore, especially from a thematic standpoint.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    I read somewhere today that Christian Bale was being offered $50 million to be Batman again. I don't see that being factual, but who knows?
    Bale's gone on record to confirm that he's absolutely done with Batman for good. So they can back the Brinks truck up all they want, but it's not happening.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I'd love to see Johnny Depp portray the Joker but with his age, I highly doubt it

If The Lone Ranger's box office failure proved anything, it's that audiences are finally tired of watching Johnny Depp ham it while under piles of make-up.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Bale's gone on record to confirm that he's absolutely done with Batman for good. So they can back the Brinks truck up all they want, but it's not happening.
    Yea I knew that. Hopefully it stays that way. Bale's Batman doesn't belong in any other universe IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Yea I knew that. Hopefully it stays that way. Bale's Batman doesn't belong in any other universe IMO.
    His appearing in any more movies would also completely dilute the ending of The Dark Knight Rises.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

While Hugo Strange would be fun, I think the second tier villain I'd most like to see brought to the forefront is Hush. He's basically the antithesis to Bruce Wayne, and I think that would open up far more interesting avenues to explore, especially from a thematic standpoint.

Hmm... Hush would be quite the character to use. The back story of Elliot and Wayne being childhood friends would add a nice depth to the story as they both were major influences on how their counterpart turns out in adulthood. I love what Arkham City did with the character (and potential in the next game not considered a prequel) but to have him be the primary focus of villainous actions for a full film would be quite an interesting prospect. Deadshot and Mad Hatter were also characters who were brought back to my attention as potential baddies for the Dark Knight to eventually take on while featured on the silver screen.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone