Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Batman vs Superman cast villain and Other talks

So hi guys with the news today that Bryan Cranston will play Lex Luther in superman vs batman a source from the production team has announced that there will be more than one villain and that it's likely that the joker will be redone. Now I'm a huge fan of Heath Ledger's Joker and I give him credit for his devotion into the character even if it led to his death. My favorite movie of his is still 10 things I hate about you. ( off topic rambling.) This is what I'm going to ask who do you ( realistically could see taking over the role as joker? Since we are on the topic who should play batman they have limited it down to five Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Max Martinez, Joe Mangellio, to play Gotham Dark Knight. I think it should be Joe he looks like a Bruce Wayne but at the same time I could see Josh Brolin that being said I have a few people in mind that I think would play awesome Jokers realistic cause the guy who plays Loki would be my choice but it's unrealistic.*

1. Michael Mando- to those who are saying who... let me explain, He played Vaas in Far Cry 3 this guy would be perfection. He looks the part the video game Vaas is based of him. He could play the part Vaas made that game.

2. Michael C. Hall - yes it's Dexter I really don't think I need to explain he pretty much would have the part down .

3. Crispin Glover- This guy is just a very creepy voice face and whatever else you can think of. He has shown that he could play the dark side and I believe he could show the insanity factor.

You know what I just thought of 3 characters I would like to see portray Batman .

1. Norman Reedus- Yes Daryl Dixon he is in the age looking for ( 40 somethin) he is a well known actor after Walking Dead, Boondock Saints , he has that rugged batman voice and shave the beard he could easily pass as batman.

2. Joseph Gordon Leviett- He played robin ( love to see Robin stand alone movie screw Nightwing) He could easily take over and he's what the fans want to.

3. Josh Halloway- He played Saywer in Lost and I could always see him as a leading man. He's staring in new show in the Us but anyway he plays that charm just right and is very dangerous character as well.

Anyway that's my list what you guys think? Whose your choices?

Norman Reedus would be an absolutely horrible Bruce Wayne. I'm not really seeing him as Batman, either, to be quite honest. Like, at all.

And Cranston isn't official for Lex Luthor just yet; it's only rumor at this stage. Mark Strong, the baddie from Kickass, is also said to be in the running. I personally wouldn't mind seeing House of Cards' wonderful Corey Stoll get a shot at it just by virtue of it being something different for him, whereas Lex isn't a huge stretch from Heisenberg, and Strong's already done the bald bad-guy in a superhero gig once before. But if they do cast Cranston, and they'd be foolish not to, my otherwise uninterested self would be there on day one.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

How about other choices ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    How about other choices ?
    Do you want people I would nominate, or did you want comments about your other picks?

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Do you want people I would nominate, or did you want comments about your other picks?
    I'd like to see who you'd nominate!
    #HugLife

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I for one want to see who you'd nominate!
    Well, considering they seem to be going The Dark Knight Returns route, Josh Brolin is the most logical choice for Batman. He's the right age, has a perfect chin for the cowl, actually has acting chops, and is one of Warner Bros' golden boys. It's a no-brainer.

As for The Joker (which I'm frankly tired of seeing and genuinely wish they'd find another well to go to), I would hire Walton Goggins in a heartbeat.

Dude's one of the best character actors on the planet and he'd absolutely kill in the role.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I would like ur choices and see what you thought of mine

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I would like ur choices and see what you thought of mine
    Joker:

- With Michael Mando, my familiarity with him basically begins and ends with FarCry 3, and I'm not really sure a videogame performance is enough to really judge someone's ability to play a role as iconic as The Joker in a big-screen treatment. I guess it could be possible, but I don't think I've got enough information about the guy to really make a fair assessment.

- I don't think Michael C. Hall really looks anything like any variation of The Joker (there's certainly nothing distinctive about his smile, which would sort of be a big deal) and I kind of feel like, after Dexter, dude needs to put some distance between himself and playing another homicidal maniac. But as far as acting goes, he'd certainly be an okay choice, I guess. Uninspired, but okay.

- Crispin Glover would be GREAT in the role...but I think there would be next to no chance of him being realistically hired for the job just because he's sort of a Hollywood fringe-player and oddity, and the studio is going to want someone with a little more marquee value.

Batman:

- The less said about Norman Reedus as Batman/Bruce Wayne the better, I think. He's great on the Walking Dead, don't get me wrong. But for this part? Not seeing it. Sorry.

- I'm a big Joseph Gordon Levitt fan, but he's not going to work because they're basically doing The Dark Knight Returns, and the role calls for an actor much older than him. This Batman is supposed to be a grizzled, veteran detective; JGL's babyface doesn't scream that at all. And considering he's already been established as John "Robin" Blake, that should immediately take him out of the running to play Bruce Wayne.

- Josh Holloway could work. I think there are better options out there, but casting him wouldn't be the end of the world (not exactly a ringing endorsement, but it is what it is).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

But if they're wanting this to be a series of films in the Justice League franchise and beyond, would it be wise to go with an older Batman?

I think you've got to get good actors first of all. Actors can more easily bulk up, and learn the fighting shit, than they can getting the acting chops together to get into the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    But if they're wanting this to be a series of films in the Justice League franchise and beyond, would it be wise to go with an older Batman?

I think you've got to get good actors first of all. Actors can more easily bulk up, and learn the fighting shit, than they can getting the acting chops together to get into the character.
    This was a concern of mine, because an older actor may not be a reliable. I understand they want to use TDKR story (which is great by the way), I just not sure it's the best way to go.