Page 93 of 1563 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I ain't got any other suggestions for you then.

Go to fucking sleep.
    Insomnia and pain prevents that

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    And you are still a fan of his?
    he's not that dreamy :P
    Ashley, do you have the Netflix?
    Seen my sig?

Nopes

Bruv- this is Ashley we're talking about. She probably has a crush on Hornswoggle as well.
    Sure Shazzers

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

Sure Shazzers
    Watch My Brother The Devil then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post

Seen my sig?

Nopes
    you should get the Netflix.
    or the Amazon, that's got some good titles too
    Like an awesome show called

look at that, 2-3 reasonably hunky guys with Phd's in things like electrical engineering and robotics, coming up with stuff to awesome to exist, then making that thing exist.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I promo I have just received...

*Whistles*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Watch My Brother The Devil then.
    you should get the Netflix.
    or the Amazon, that's got some good titles too
    Like an awesome show called

look at that, 2-3 reasonably hunky guys with Phd's in things like electrical engineering and robotics, coming up with stuff to awesome to exist, then making that thing exist.
    Thanks lads

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I promo I have just received...

*Whistles*
    Did it have anything to do with me?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Did it have anything to do with me?
    Yeah......

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow's plan:

Move cave stuff over to new home.
    @IWACreative_Parody tweets.
    Write my match and promos.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Tomorrow's plan:

Move cave stuff over to new home.
    @IWACreative_Parody tweets.
    Write my match and promos.
    We do need some parody tweets!

The other stuff is still important I guess.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s right kids, we’ve kicked off the show by giving seven out our guys jobber’s entrances! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Now you know you’re far down the card when @IWAClandestine get’s his own entrance. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWAClandestine is actually from Tucson, Arizona but we say “Parts Unknown” because seriously, who’s ever heard of Tucson? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yes, @IWAJosh. Totally unheard of. Unless, of course, you watched WWE in 2000 and saw Kurt Angle win the European and IC title. Fucking idiot. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Bearing in mind that @IWADarius is in a programme with @ArcherBlack and @BestForBusiness, you do believe he has a shot at winning this, right? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought we were gonna push @TenaciousD to the moon, didn’t you? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @DamagedGoods’ fall there is symbolic of their fall from grace since losing the titles. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Our commentators are useless. They forgot to remind our rednecked fans that you don’tget eliminated by going through the ropes. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait...so having a champion who can best his opponents is the best way to build him up? Oooooooooooh. #Awkward #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh, right. D-boy. Guess we killed him momentum when he got beat last week. Hopefully we’ve fixed that with that elimination. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you’re all thinking that @ArcherBlack is just gonna watch, right? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @KyoSOTY is gonna be so pissed when he sees that @OscarWho does a better #RisingSun than him. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wow. Anyone would think we rate @IWATVK! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: A woman not talking? This is definitely a fantasy world. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWADarius taken out by @D-Boy. Rock bottom is here, folks. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ok guys. Everybody get a hand on @OscarWho. And....PPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Actually, Superman of the year is Ben Affleck. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: The man upstairs? The only person who has an office upstairs is Mandy Moore and believe me, she’s all woman. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought @ShiningLight retired, didn’t you? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: OMG!!! Let’s have @ShiningLight come out of retirement and reveal him to be the god that @TheSons refer to! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: You don’t need to impress me, guys. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wrestlers? With Egos? Surely not! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @ThePhalanx is kinda like @BlackBlooded except for...ah, who am I kidding? With the exception of different words, it’s exactly the same. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Well, they did so well last time, we had to let @ExtremelyLethal have another go at jobbing to @TheInfection. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Did anyone else think it was a poor booking decision that we give most of the mic time to the one that can’t rhyme? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: A drunk man...drinking a beer...and intimidating a woman...are we missing a trick here? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Of course he addressed you rudely and degradingly. How else do you address a woman? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: A heel turn? This isn’t a PPV! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWACAR isn’t going to be pleased that he was a pawn in a heel turn...again. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @NightmareMadness shows us that marriage counselling can be effective. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: If @DamagedGoods keep speaking highly of IWA, then they are in danger of a face turn. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh woo...Darius is up next. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Tells fans to boo on three...counts backwards FROM three. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: In hindsight, when I wrote @BestForBusiness’ script for tonight, I didn’t realise that I was going right for the jugular! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @BestForBusiness not fighting, but still generates more heat than anyone. Are you taking notes, @DavidRyan? #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah...like there was any chance we were gonna let @IntegrityIsrael in the elimination chamber. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Erm...Ben and Jason...if you want to be taken seriously, try turning up to work on time occasionally. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Turn in next week kids to find out the answer to the most exciting question of all! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Fuck you WWE and your anti-bullying campaign. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Just a match this week. No way in hell are we giving @KingStrem a microphone again! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Shit. @SethGabel get’s time and a half for overtime. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @Kayfab seemed to be get lumped with the tag jobbers quite a lot. #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Beat down the top face of the brand and when he finally wins the title, it’ll be huge! #Revolution

@IWACreative_Parody: That awkward moment when you realise that @Erebus is a beaten wife. #Revolution

#BennysTeddy