Page 52 of 1564 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
    *Backstage we find Jackson and Alex in their locker room*

Alex: That was fun and funny, Isreal is worse than some females I know.

Jackson: Is that so, well I be damn, that's sad

Alex: I know right, they way he flinched was like he saw a ghost or something, I should of slapped him just for flinching

Jackson: You should have but, you would have just damaged his ego even more and we couldn't have that

Alex: Why not *laughs* there seems to be not much left anyway

Jackson: True but, I need him to be able to fight me with whatever energy he has left because I need to qualify for this chamber match in a great showing. I don't want to qualify by beating someone who came in with no confidence, I like a challenge.

Alex: I see, well glad I didn't slap him then . Babe, I already see you qualifying anyway

Jackson: I do too babe but, I still like a challenge.

*Cameras fade to black*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Great show guys!

Bolded: That'll be damn sexy. I'm gonna have high expectations for that one Eduardo.
    Of course, any match that has Van and Carlos in it better have high expectations

Will review shortly, i hope anyway.

Regarding the length of Jarvis Coles promo, he's my favourite character to write for so i tend not to hold back so can't be arsed limiting myself to what I want to say through him. Can appreciate some don't like reading long promos like I hate reading long matches, but i can't see myself writing smaller ones for him at the moment. Feel free to not read 'em!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Will review shortly, i hope anyway.

Regarding the length of Jarvis Coles promo, he's my favourite character to write for so i tend not to hold back so can't be arsed limiting myself to what I want to say through him. Can appreciate some don't like reading long promos like I hate reading long matches, but i can't see myself writing smaller ones for him at the moment. Feel free to not read 'em!
    They are great promos... I personally like reading them.
    #BeJelly

So I actually had a decent day at work for once, came home in a good mood. Then I see a letter from my college on the table, thinking its about residency or something. I open it up ...

"You have failed to pay your bill for this semester, so your schedule was revoked."

... I spent an hour on the phone with those fuckers because I PAID MY FUCKING BILL, and yet I still have to go in sometime this week and hope I can get my classes back or else I just shelled out likie $600 on books for no fucking reason.

I'm about to go postal.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    So I actually had a decent day at work for once, came home in a good mood. Then I see a letter from my college on the table, thinking its about residency or something. I open it up ...

"You have failed to pay your bill for this semester, so your schedule was revoked."

... I spent an hour on the phone with those fuckers because I PAID MY FUCKING BILL, and yet I still have to go in sometime this week and hope I can get my classes back or else I just shelled out likie $600 on books for no fucking reason.

I'm about to go postal.
    Damn, that's all bad.... make sure you put your foot up their asses!

Blog Entries

D-boy: So you think you got the better of me strem? HA! No one can get the best of D-boy. Next time Strem, I slay the king! I am but the greatest thing that IWA has to offer. I will defeat anyone who steps in my way Strem... Your fluke loss means nothing...
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I forgot to say this in my review but I loved the reasoning behind Layman not being there
    Haha it kinda came to me in the moment. Wasn't planned at least. I liked it myself haha.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Great show guys!

Bolded: That'll be damn sexy. I'm gonna have high expectations for that one Eduardo.
    Thanks man, I'm confident in my own abilities to write a PPV main event worthy match.

In other news, three things.

1. Thanks for the guys who dropped feedback, most of it seems good which does make me happy. I was rather happy with that show personally.

2. Promo assignments will go out as soon as I catch up with the rest of the efed section.

3. Cray-zee night! Went to a surprise 21st birthday party (DJ wasn't very good Benny, could have probably used your touch), but the rest of the night was rather enjoyable. Oops Upside Your Head came on and I immediately taught everybody how to do the dance. Made me proud to know everybody was following me.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Haha it kinda came to me in the moment. Wasn't planned at least. I liked it myself haha.

Thanks man, I'm confident in my own abilities to write a PPV main event worthy match.

1. Thanks for the guys who dropped feedback, most of it seems good which does make me happy. I was rather happy with that show personally.

2. Promo assignments will go out as soon as I catch up with the rest of the efed section.

3. Cray-zee night! Went to a surprise 21st birthday party (DJ wasn't very good Benny, could have probably used your touch), but the rest of the night was rather enjoyable. Oops Upside Your Head came on and I immediately taught everybody how to do the dance. Made me proud to know everybody was following me.
    And they're out!

By Wednesday please guys!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

Oops upside your head was played at a 21st birthday party? Who provided the entertainment? Stupid cunt discos? Classic example of the difference between a DJ and a guy with a big collection of music

In my own news, I've had the shoulder op and I fucking hurt.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy