Page 51 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Okay, so promo assignments will go out in a short while. Got the next card sorted and such.

Hoping to post next Wednesday, so you guys will have til then!
    Got it, baws.

Blog Entries
    Okay, so promo assignments will go out in a short while. Got the next card sorted and such.

Hoping to post next Wednesday, so you guys will have til then!
    Nice! Can't wait to see what happens next week.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: KingStrem debuting in the IWA! The King has arrived!

Best Piece of Booking:
    Having D-Boy lose his first match. Makes me want to see how well he will recover after taking a first loss RIGHT after getting repackaged with a manager.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None of the booking was really bad.

Best Match: I really liked the main event most of all, particularly because Diamond got to be a part of the main event and I got to see Erebus in action for the first time. I'm assuming Erebus is supposed to be brutal so I appreciated how relentless he appeared. On top of that, there was plenty of action in between the video and the final bell and that's never a bad thing for a main event. Great attention to detail for both characters and for match progression. Nothing to complain about here.

Best Promo: The four way tag team promo between The Infection(sans VHX), Nightmare Madness, KayFabulous & Extremely Lethal. Everyone did a fantastic job representing their teams and extra credit goes to THBK for picking up the slack for VHX who was unable to submit his part of the promo. Looking forward to that triple threat match next week.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Erickson's/Gunner's promo wasn't very impressive and thus, I felt it dragged out too long. The big bad bullies who loving beating people up is a bit overplayed and I didn't really feel like they brought anything new to the table. "Senselessly beat up stagehand, talk shit, spout out credentials, rinse + repeat". Been there, done that. Also, Pamich's promo didn't go on for very long and wasn't all that substantial.

Any Final Positives: All the matches were very well written, Smyth's promo was great, Jarvis Cole was fantastic, Darius' promo was, too. Oh and D-Boy wasn't bad at all. A little generic but not terrible, either.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations?:
    Not much else to complain about.

Overall Show Grade: ​A-.
    Ouch...damn, alright then.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The King of course. This came completely out of nowhere, but it is good to see him in another fed.

Best Piece of Booking:
    The chamber. It adds more to the world title and I can't wait to see what happens.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope

Best Match: Main event. Erebus debuted and Diamond is where we all expect him to be really soon. The action was great and the match showcased both men really well

Best Promo: Hard one but I will go with Darius and Smyth. Both guys did their parts perfectly and it was cool to see Smyth decline the challenge.

K2 already got my thoughts down. Both promos weren't really entertaining and with 3 really good promos on the same show, it didn't do them any favors.

Any Final Positives: Tag team promo was a close second for best promo, all the matches were good

Nope, great show to follow up an amazing PPV

Overall Show Grade: ​A-
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Favorite Moment: The elimination chamber announcement, spices things up for the IWA title

Best Match: The main event

Best Promo: The 4 tag team promo, job well done!

Best Piece of Booking: D-boy losing in his first match up, looking forward to seeing how he recovers for that.

Best Debut *when applicable*: KingStem arriving, didn't see that coming at all

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

Any Other Positives: Darius and Mr. Smyth's promo just got beat out as their promos were really good so was D-boy's, Claudstine, and Diamond's promos.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: None

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: A-, nice show!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Favorite Moment: The King of course. This came completely out of nowhere, but it is good to see him in another fed.

Best Piece of Booking:
    The chamber. It adds more to the world title and I can't wait to see what happens.

Best Match: Main event. Erebus debuted and Diamond is where we all expect him to be really soon. The action was great and the match showcased both men really well

Best Promo: Hard one but I will go with Darius and Smyth. Both guys did their parts perfectly and it was cool to see Smyth decline the challenge.

K2 already got my thoughts down. Both promos weren't really entertaining and with 3 really good promos on the same show, it didn't do them any favors.

Any Final Positives: Tag team promo was a close second for best promo, all the matches were good

Nope, great show to follow up an amazing PPV

Overall Show Grade: ​A-
    This is what I feel as well
    seriously, everytime I go to write a review, I see K2 and wf already said everything I was gonna say, I gotta get off their wave :P

I will add a small thing here though

Aibourne, I think the issue with the tag team is that both guys sound the exact same, and what they sound like (at least to me) Is heel Ryan wells. Now Ryan Wells is a good big-bad-asskicker type, but he already exists.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Personally, I was really pumped I was in the Main Event against someone like Erebus, a big name in e-fedding. Other than that, the announcement of the EC Match at Insult to Injury.

Best Match: All matches were well written, so I wont pick a fave as I enjoyed the quality of matches equally.

Best Promo: The opening promo was pretty sweet, along with the mega tag team one. Those two I think were out in front although I hate really long promos and for me Cole's was a tad too long. Needless to say I enjoyed it, but it was stretching it a bit on the length side.

Best Piece of Booking: Booking the EC match at Insult to Injury, and having Moore make Dave her bitch lol! Wonder if you'll follow up on this 'Job evaluation' angle with DR.

Best Debut *when applicable*: By default King Strem, but the promo cut was kind of...meh. I know he's a big name in EWNCW, but I don't regularly read that and I hope Strems promos improve as he gets into things in IWA. Boy, IWA is becoming a big name fed now. The top notch writing has surely attracted bigger names from the past to come in.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I don't think so? Not off the top of my side really, if I remember anything I'll say.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really, all the promos were well written. If I'm being brutally honest, I'm not into the character of Pamich at all. Apoligies to CT, I think he's a generally cool dude, but I just don't like the character. By the way, not taking a dig to your writing abilities, just not a fan of the character.

Any Other Positives: To name a few, Smyth/Darius promo was very nicely done. D-Boy's promo was good, not near the level of the PPV one, still a v. good effort.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope, sorry not really giving you guys anything to improve on

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nope!

Overall Show Grade: This was a really good effort, especially after a mammoth PPV only what 9? days earlier. All the booking was very good, and you've left me wondering who else will qualify for the Battle Royal and on a personal note, interested to see what happens with Diamond next week, if he even appears on the show or just sells the injury. A solid..A for me. Great job guys!

Credit to Zero for the feedback form

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Revolution review

Positives: The matches were good, especially the Main Event. The Tag/Cole/Darius and Smyth promos were excellent, and the announcement regarding EC is exciting. Having Layman off the show when I couldn't do a promo was a good call.

Neutrals: I'm not sure how I feel about heel Ryan. The promo/reasoning was good, but I didn't mind Vanilla GM, he didn't need to be a presence in the feud.

Negatives: Pamich promo was poor, no substance, and too many run-on sentences. Strem promo was too short and didn't add anything extra to the show.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Revolution review

Positives: The matches were good, especially the Main Event. The Tag/Cole/Darius and Smyth promos were excellent, and the announcement regarding EC is exciting. Having Layman off the show when I couldn't do a promo was a good call.

Neutrals: I'm not sure how I feel about heel Ryan. The promo/reasoning was good, but I didn't mind Vanilla GM, he didn't need to be a presence in the feud.

Negatives: Pamich promo was poor, no substance, and too many run-on sentences. Strem promo was too short and didn't add anything extra to the show.
    I forgot to say this in my review but I loved the reasoning behind Layman not being there
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

And that's the show!

Yes Vand, I did really name the thread that

Feedback is always welcome!

I want to throw out a well done to all of the guys that got me promos (including Asher & his TVK promo for a segment which will now be next week) as I felt every promo tonight was well done.

Also- yes, that match at Insult to Injury will be fully written by me. You know what match I'm talking about
    Great show guys!

Bolded: That'll be damn sexy. I'm gonna have high expectations for that one Eduardo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion