Page 935 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925933934935936937 945 985 1035 1435 ... LastLast
Results 9,341 to 9,350 of 15794
  1. #9341
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    fnishing off my promo while drunk could make it great, or terrible
    Drunk Niall!?

    Now this could get interesting... lol
    #BeJelly


  2. #9342
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Drunk Niall!?

    Now this could get interesting... lol
    im somehow even more friendly when i am drunk must be the irish in me




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  3. #9343
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    im somehow even more friendly when i am drunk must be the irish in me
    I am far more nice when I'm drunk.

    Think about that... I get nicer! lol
    #BeJelly


  4. #9344
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  5. #9345
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !
    You my friend are getting sigged. lol
    #BeJelly


  6. #9346
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You my friend are getting sigged. lol
    i did it! Get that rocky scene up where he calls out to his womn afrter winning 'YO ADRIAN I DID IT




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  7. #9347
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well, i just realised mt pro-europ feelings dont come out well wen im drunk, so unless bennysteddyh unts me down adn kills me in my sleep, i will get thr promo in first thing tomorrow. was invited out last second and bring the tag along tha i am, i agreed adn got totally messed up on shots damn drinkin games




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #9348
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    i did it! Get that rocky scene up where he calls out to his womn afrter winning 'YO ADRIAN I DID IT
    ... Dear god this is hilarious lol.
    #BeJelly


  9. #9349
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    no actually, im finisheing the promo now, because i will be in no shape to tomorow morning




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  10. #9350
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Well, i just realised mt pro-europ feelings dont come out well wen im drunk, so unless bennysteddyh unts me down adn kills me in my sleep, i will get thr promo in first thing tomorrow. was invited out last second and bring the tag along tha i am, i agreed adn got totally messed up on shots damn drinkin games
    Happens to the best of us.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.