Page 852 of 1564 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842850851852853854 862 902 952 1352 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 15634
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Fuck Revs! People CLEARLY love the Chaos team WAYYYY more.
    I love the Revs team. XD

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Favorite Moment: The Booking of Hawk vs Note vs Shaz. Interesting choice. I'm honestly pulling for Hawk to retain, as I think that is the second to least likely scenario. The top scenario I see is Ace Note getting the pin and becoming the blackout champ, then the next likely scenario is Hawk retaining both, and the least likely of all, Shaz winning. No offense bruv.

Best Match: Divine vs Alex Kidd-kudos to whomever wrote it.

Best Promo: Shining Light/Black Father(Sagittarius Blue was a close second)

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz vs Note vs Hawk

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm going to combine this with the any matches/promos that could've been improved spot.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Everything with Ma$$Dinero. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't a Ma$$ bashing session. I read everything he wrote, and then I reread it just to be double sure of my opinion. I am all for creativity, and I can say that Kash is most definitely a creative guy. But the amount we had on this show, it was just over kill. I would have rather seen part of this, and then follow it up in the time heading from this CHaos to the next, with Kash posting pieces. Much like how CM Rock Austin will do with his characters for those who read his work. I would have rather much seen that. I really felt like this show was a shine the light of Dinero session. Hopefully there is a big pay off in an awesome way.

Any Other Positives: Blue's promo, Krysys promo, The main event match

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Already shared

Overall Show Grade: B
    Thanks for the feedback Bear.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Yeah, thanks for the feedback, guys.

I'll hand out Chaos assignments tomorrow night. You never know, we may actually post on a Sunday for a change!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right..

I guess I should begin with congrats on becoming a creative member here Kash, well done.

Now.. Sadly, second week in a row, Kash was not a fan of the promo man. I skimmed the show as I always do first before reading it and right away your promo stood out to me and the use off guns,Then the JBW Reunion with all these characters and it's almost like a circus with what's going on..

Truthfully, it reminded me off EWA and something they would do. Then I noticed it carried on and on, maybe there's going to be something cool at the end of this between this personal battle between Smokey and Mass, but I am honest.. and as you are now a creative member, so this should be taken as feedback from a viewer (likely in the minority) about the show, I'm going to be skipping these segments man, just not for me bro.
    You aren't actually meant to like the Ma$$ segments--Ma$$ is "invading" IWA, which is clearly a heel move, and his actions are designed to annoy the hardcore IWA readers, not to gain any actual respect. Sad that you won't actually be reading them, though, as I didn't that they were that bad. I certainly had fun writing them regardless.

Either way, thank you for taking time out to point out how much you dislike them. Not something I would personally do to anyone with the stuff that they do in eFedding, it's not my style, and there's more than enough folk around here that do it anyway, but you're views are respected either way and duly noted.

Here's hoping that you at least enjoy the pay off, and the rest of the time that Ma$$ is in IWA (which, judging by your comments these past few weeks, isn't very likely lol)

Also, if you guess you have to congratulate a fella on something then it kinda comes across as forced, and more insulting than anything you could say about one of my promos, segments or matches. Just saying, bruv

(BTW, the "dark match" is in Bennys inbox. Tried to rush it out, but kinda slowed down once it was said that Denny had done the match already. Either way, I hope at least a couple of people take time out to read it. It's nothing special, but it's officially the first match I think I've wrote in over a year.)
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

The Trinity
    Great show, great work by all. Will post a full review tomorrow.

TJB has already staked a claim to my top 5 people to have worked with, dude is incredibly talented!

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to your review Shin.

Also Kash, I can't wait to read the match-up. Should be awesome.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    You aren't actually meant to like the Ma$$ segments--Ma$$ is "invading" IWA, which is clearly a heel move, and his actions are designed to annoy the hardcore IWA readers, not to gain any actual respect. Sad that you won't actually be reading them, though, as I didn't that they were that bad. I certainly had fun writing them regardless.

Either way, thank you for taking time out to point out how much you dislike them. Not something I would personally do to anyone with the stuff that they do in eFedding, it's not my style, and there's more than enough folk around here that do it anyway, but you're views are respected either way and duly noted.

Here's hoping that you at least enjoy the pay off, and the rest of the time that Ma$$ is in IWA (which, judging by your comments these past few weeks, isn't very likely lol)

Also, if you guess you have to congratulate a fella on something then it kinda comes across as forced, and more insulting than anything you could say about one of my promos, segments or matches. Just saying, bruv

(BTW, the "dark match" is in Bennys inbox. Tried to rush it out, but kinda slowed down once it was said that Denny had done the match already. Either way, I hope at least a couple of people take time out to read it. It's nothing special, but it's officially the first match I think I've wrote in over a year.)
    Kash, ya know I'm not like that man.. I said "I Guess" because of what I was planning to write afterwards, I felt like a dick for doing so after congratulating you. Honestly, well done man.

Your creative side, is unquestionable, that's obvious.

However the last two promo's just not for me, the one previously and the ones in reply to CAR along with the IC'ing and the stuff with Dennis, that I liked, because it's not over the top comedy, which is how I seen these two last promo's. Plus, I gave it too you straight, because you are on creative now.

Also, I don't buy the you are not meant to like it, I read the shows as a viewer. If you don't like it, you don't see it as it's because he's Heel so I'm not mean't too. Well at least I don't, it was the style and the way it came across, for me, had nothing to do with Heel or Face.

You are a legend man, that's straight up, you were hear well before me bro, I will never match you or the others before me, that's obvious, I was just being honest man and giving my opinion. Your's stuck out to me the most, I think Bear seen where I was coming from.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    on the Rizzo promo, your criticism is completely fair. Honestly, I was in too much pain last night to think my promo through and had to rush that piece of crap in: it's funny, that was my initial aim with the character (came through n earlier promos) I will work on that
    NO EXCUSES! 10 LASHES!

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

jk

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Great show, great work by all. Will post a full review tomorrow.

TJB has already staked a claim to my top 5 people to have worked with, dude is incredibly talented!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Glad to hear it.

I like working with new people(As in folks I haven't worked with yet) and you are quite amazing to work with as well.

---

Because the Internet: Check.
    Black and Mild: Check.

Time for a TJB Running Blog. 200% more running!!!

I think me and Shining did a pretty good job here, obviously, Shining has been around longer than Seraphim/Black Angel, and he shows that with using stuff from the bible - whereas, I just wing it. We meshed well together in this segment and I got to nut shot him and put a mask on him. Don't get anymore awesome than that. Glad my promo has been well-recieved, it came out completely different than what I had in my head - mostly because it was instantly forgotten when I started typing it. Shining light is a phenomenal talent, I can see why folks were happy to see him returning.

Good match from Black and Dixon. Black continues his rise, and Dixon gets some heat on him following the match with his attack afterward. Good ol' Dixon, always good for the sneak attack when you least expect it.

Torture cut a good promo on Chamberlain this week, in retaliation from Kaige's last week. Good on him for bringing up Chamberlain's past actions, especially the long-defunct Pool Pudding Parties/Tournaments, always good for a good time.

I'll address all of the Kash segments here. I think most of this could have been done in a shorter fashion, or done similar to how it was mentioned earlier - like CM Rock does for his characters. I'm not sold on the use of guns outside of the security personnel, honestly though. IWA's security is quickly becoming useless - honestly not sure why Kash and the Gang didn't just bumrush their way in, or why security didn't have them removed.

Kaige had a good 'harsh'(Seems to be the word of the match, xD) match with Kyojin, always good to get in the ring and mix it up with a main eventer. Kaige lost, but he showed some good heart out there.

Sag's promo afterwards was gold, Kyojin had his moment last week and Sag got his this week. A good solid promo to boost interest in their match, which is probably already high. Should be a great match between them, it's a wonder who'll come out on top in this match.

Good promo from Divine and Rizzo here, though Rizzo could use some more fleshing out. I came out of it not really knowing much about Rizzo, or why he does what he does, except that he ain't American, and he hates America/ans. (Ugh, that Nail guy is Rizzo? He shall forever be Kaige's mortal enemy now! Just kidding. xD)

Excellent match there between Kidd and Divine. I had it figured that Divine would catch the win here, and the chair was a nice touch. I don't know why, but whoever writes the BTB segments does a damn good job. I always expect it to be BTB's time to break out of his shell, all the momentum seems to be there, right up until the execution.

Good promo from Krysys, looks like he's coming around. A program between him and Wells could be a good one with some time, so hopefully, it goes longer than a month.

Slayde and Krysys put on a good match with Slayde coming out on top. Krysys may be back, but Slayde has his number this week.

Hey, it's the mystery lady and her Paradise. This should be some interesting development.

A good Vanities Tag match, with Kairo and Tajiri picking up a strategic win. Teyanna and Pink ain't on the same page, so I reckon they are going to come to blows soon here.

Excellent three man promo and a really good match set up. Can Mike Hawk overcome the odds and walk out with both titles in tact, or will he be walking out as a single champion this time? Looking forward to the match.

Only took me five sounds off BtI(3005, Telegraph Ave, Worldstar, Sweatpants, and the Worst Guys)
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the review TJB!
    #BeJelly