Page 747 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737745746747748749 757 797 847 1247 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,470 of 15795
    Blog Entries
    Not gonna lie kids - I started these then got bored. I'll do part two tomorrow.

@IWACreative_Parody: We couldn’t afford the pyro for this week’s #Revolution but opening the show with @DavidRyan will hopefully disguise that fact.

@IWACreative_Parody: If #Chaos get’s any more heat for beating #Revolution (even though the #InsaneAsylum match wasn’t a brand vs. brand match), then we’re gonna have to give it a mic to slate the fans.

@IWACreative_Parody: Remember when we used to leave the cock measuring contests for PPV’s? Well you told us that you were getting bored of them, so we decided to shove it down your throat weekly until you like them again.

@IWACreative_Parody: Ah yes, a tournament. A bookers fall back plan when in desperate need for a number one contender.

@IWACreative_Parody: Ok, place your bets: who believes that a skinny Archer Black can beat the monster creation cleanly?

@IWACreative_Parody: Smith vs. Doom, Punk vs. Erebus, Black vs. Erebus. We really have raped the whole ‘David & Goliath’ thing, haven’t we?

@IWACreative_Parody: When has Smokey ever said “Enjoy the show?” Is somebody else writing for this guy or what?

@IWACreative_Parody: That Tweet I did about bets for the Black/Erebus match? Same again for Smokey/Mr. Black.

@IWACreative_Parody: I think @IWACole is drunk, or he doesn’t realise that we on TV can’t see the dark matches.

@IWACreative_Parody: Lay Hoola-man X sounds like a gay hula dancer.

@IWACreative_Parody: Honestly, who didn’t see @JAlexander going through?

@IWACreative_Parody: I paid @IntegrityIsrael $50 to ensure that @DamianBloodstone doesn’t speak on the mic. Money well spent, I think.

@IWACreative_Parody: Now I just need to find someone to pay to ensure that @IntegrityIsrael doesn’t speak on the mic.

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait? @KingStrem pours his own cereal and milk? What kind of a poxy king is he?

@IWACreative_Parody: See, it’s bullshit like that which makes @KingWells a better king.

@IWACreative_Parody: And he swears too! This is what happens when we don’t micro manage every gimmick.

@IWACreative_Parody: There it is. I wondered how long it would be before the midcarder from another company would say that he was a main eventer there and then go on to demand a better position in IWA.

@IWACreative_Parody: Oi, @KingStrem: @KingWells is a better king than you. Ryan-Fucking-Wells. #JustSayin’

@IWACreative_Parody: And just when you thought this segment couldn’t get any worse, here comes @IvanDraymen

@IWACreative_Parody: @IvanDraymen calling @KingStrem condescending is ironic in about 4 different ways.

@IWACreative_Parody: The reason @IvanDraymen doesn’t rest on his past accolades is because he doesn’t have any.

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait a second – who’s paying for this pyro display?

@IWACreative_Parody: The reason they have been booing you, @ProdigyDiamond, is because you are a heel. You see, a heel is the bad guy in this business...

@IWACreative_Parody: The amount of people who have kissed that title makes it rather unhygienic.

@IWACreative_Parody: In fact, rumour has it that @IWADarius us to do a lot more than kiss that title.

@IWACreative_Parody: @ChrisGatling’s fans would normally be watching their hometown hero, but alas, electricity has yet to be introduced to the Carolinas.

@IWACreative_Parody: That glorious moment Clandestine makes himself look like a colossal cock by not paying attention. Gatling was never the champ, you fucking half wit.

@IWACreative_Parody: Seriously, we take a break for a few weeks and this is the shit we come back to? Sounds like the #IWA Creative teams need to kick some ass again!

@IWACreative_Parody: Damn. Party over already? But @Smokey didn’t even get the chance to spike the punchbowl again.

@IWACreative_Parody: And here is @JAlexander to review the last 8 weeks, in case you missed anything.

@IWACreative_Parody: We know for a fact that @JAlexander admitting that @Smokey is helping his career is eating him up inside, and that is exactly why we put it in the script.

@IWACreative_Parody: That tag match is the match of the night so far!

@IWACreative_Parody: When did @IWATVK go from street poet to rapper? Did we really miss @TenaciousDave that much?

@IWACreative_Parody: @OscarWho is quickly running out of patronising words and names than start with V.

@IWACreative_Parody: Can we not just fire the entire roster and just have @OscarWho ? #BudgetCuts
    Last edited by BennyTheBall; 12-30-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    And if anybody is interested, I have uploaded a taster of what I'll be playing in Amsterdam tomorrow night.

If you like commercial house music, you enjoy the listen.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Not gonna lie kids - I started these then got bored. I'll do part two tomorrow.

@IWACreative_Parody: That tag match is the match of the night so far!
    Buahahah well played.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Buahahah well played.
    Oh please. Why don't you address the elephant in the room? You couldn't open the spoiler, could you? Know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT APOSTROPHES IN THE SPOILER TAG!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAWD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh please. Why don't you address the elephant in the room? You couldn't open the spoiler, could you? Know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUT APOSTROPHES IN THE SPOILER TAG!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAWD!
    Really?

Changed now.

#BennysTeddy

Really?

Changed now.
    Your set is pretty good so far

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Really?

Changed now.
    Yeah. Really. I think Vandarius was the one to discover it.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 12-30-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Favorite Moment: The announcement of the tournament, unpredictable and everyone that is participating in it has a legitimate reason to face Black for the Title.

Best Match: The main event, didn't expect my character to get involved at all and nice to see Smokey get the win.

Best Promo: Jason Alexander, great promo, enjoyed it!

Best Piece of Booking: The match next week involving the sons, Damaged Goods, and Violent Impact. Get to see who will be the number one contenders and the tag team division is really strong right now.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I think the New Generation promo could have been better, I didn't really get a shock value that Dakota turned on his partner, it was more of a "oh, okay, this is happening". Should be interesting though.

Any Other Positives: I can't wait to see who this mystery guy is, I always like surprises, especially good ones!

The opening promo with Dave Ryan and Smokey was good and so was the 4 way promo with the four tag teams, enjoyed it.

The Diamond celebration was a good read and nice promo by Diamond, Gatling, and Claudstine.

Also enjoyed Darius's promo, him and Dave should have a good feud.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): None

Overall Show Grade: B +

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    hey peeps whattup
    Not much, what's up with you?
    #BeJelly