Page 745 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735743744745746747 755 795 845 1245 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 15587
  1. #7441
    God mr.onemanband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Your trying to stalk me aren't you?
    Posts
    1,191
    Blog Entries
    5
    Dakota Graves- it doesnt matter who wins the gold you now have a target on your back and a clock running out above your head.
    Dakota Graves #thenewgeneration year is 2014. Im ready to prove I am going to be the apex
    the top of the food chain that everything you thought you knew about me is true and so much more.
    I am the usher of the new age the leader of the new generation. I am the man you wish you could be and the one your
    girlfriend wishes you were. So 2013 will end how 2014 2015 and the rest will end with Dakota Graves being the most talked bout thing.
    #futureIWAChamp.


    Lana the only reason i like Rusev

    RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

    IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

    SWA creator of
    Aries

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

    WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

  2. #7442
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Dakota Graves- it doesnt matter who wins the gold you now have a target on your back and a clock running out above your head.
    Dakota Graves #thenewgeneration year is 2014. Im ready to prove I am going to be the apex
    the top of the food chain that everything you thought you knew about me is true and so much more.
    I am the usher of the new age the leader of the new generation. I am the man you wish you could be and the one your
    girlfriend wishes you were. So 2013 will end how 2014 2015 and the rest will end with Dakota Graves being the most talked bout thing.
    #futureIWAChamp.
    Mr. Smyth: I see that IWA have started yet another 'Help A Kid With Downs Syndrome' scheme.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #7443
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: You don't half talk some shite, 'boy. You really do.

    How would you like me to act?

    Humble?

    Respectful?

    Like you?

    Piss off, you stupid emotionally fragile little fragle fucker.

    I'm Ma$$Dinero, and I act however I want to act. I act with my back up against the wall because I've had more than my fair share of conniving little arse-bandits try to fuck me left right and centre.

    Do I deserve it?

    Is it my own fault?

    Probably.

    No, make that definitely, but there's no changing that now. It's the way it is for me, and I wouldn't change it for the world. My experiences, bad or good, have defined the person who I am today, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm about as great as a person could be. Call it overconfidence, call it ignorance and arrogance. Fuck it, call it being a straight up dick. I could care less what you think, so when you stand there assassinating my character, which has become, like, your new gimmick these days, just remember that for as wise and insightful you think that you're being, your talking to a man with more knowledge about pretty much everything there is to know about this business (and life itself) than you could ever imagine.

    I'm not destined for greatness, I'm greatness incarnate, 'boy. I've been living in America for a mere two years, and look at how I'm already honoured by the whole country..

    Attachment 5063

    If I wanted to, I could learn how to fly a plane in a day.

    If I had the desire to do so, I could climb Mount Everest while carrying Dave's twenty seven stone mother on my shoulders.

    If I ever needed to, I could quite easily live in the wilderness for the rest of my life using nothing but my wits and and manly survival skills to get by.

    But I don't want to do any of that, 'boy. What I want to do right now is come to IWA and prove to a locker room full of backstabbers, naysayers and haters alike that I am the greatest Sports Entertainer forward slash Wrestler to have ever graced the squared circle. I know I'm in for some rough times ahead--we all know how it goes, flash bastard walks into new wrestling promotion and is buried by management to humble him blah blah fucking blah.

    Yet, here I am.

    Alone.

    In the lions fucking den standing with my arms spread wide screaming "DO YOUR FUCKING WORST, BITCHES!".

    Why? Because I can take it. I could have brought an entire army of hungry and savage wrestlers and attacked this place in force, but rather than take the easy route to the top, I'm here to do things the so called hard way. By hard way I mean punching the first person I see in the face, and working my way through the entire roster.

    Win, lose, or draw, I fight. I go forwards. I rise to the top, no matter how many obstacles stand in my way. It's the law of the jungle, and when it comes to this shit, I don't care what anyone says, I'm the top of the fucking food chain, pal.

    You?

    You're the One Man Pardy. Whatever that's meant to be. All I can see is your a mockery of yourself. A guy who has the audacity to tell me I don't have the heart for this, yet just stands there and smirks when I kick your beer keg over. You're not a man, you are what you say you are... A boy. A boy who's going to get his arse smacked for talking back to a real mans man.

    You're out of your league, 'boy, you just don't realise it yet.

    Don't worry, though, when I educate you in that ring, you'll finally work out what it takes to be a man, and if you take that knowledge and apply yourself correctly, you never know, in a few years, you might just become one yourself.

    Get ready, Lardy Boy.

    Nothing that you've ever experienced in your pathetic little existence will have prepared you for the pure unadulterated violence headed in your direction.

    Nothing.

    OOC: Colouring these posts and inserting pics is no fun on an iPhone. Hence the reason why this OOC is bolded and coloured.
    D-boy: How can you say that this place has buried you? You've been here for like a week, I'd get your panties out of a bunch Ma$$ and just wait for them to have you debut before you go assuming shit. Hey that's just me, what do I know? But you want to sit back here and call yourself the greatest, act like you are greatness personified... Again, I've heard this trombone played...

    Like all of last year by Kyojin. Holy crap, we got it... You won superstar of the year. By the way... Thank you Mike Hawk, you might be a crazy son of a bitch but at least you took away his fucking gimmick. I couldn't have handled another year of that shit.

    Me smirking because you kicked over my keg makes me not a man? What do you want me to do? I know sooner or later you will step into that ring with me Ma$$... I'm not stupid, this rivalry has become bigger than one federation. I know why you are here Ma$$... You couldn't give two shits about Carlos Alberto Ramon... You couldn't give two shits about the belts that Mike Hawk or Mr. Black are currently wearing around their waists. No, you want a shot at me... You want a shot at the man of the hour, the man residing from Pardy Central... The pardy boy... D-boy.

    Don't get me wrong, while I think you fear D-boy and there is a reason you haven't taken a shot at him for his title over in JBW... I think you are silly enough to actually step into that ring with D-boy... I think you are stupid enough to lace up your boots and go toe to toe with a man who well... Is just better than you.

    Fact of the matter is I don't know how to fly.

    I don't know how to rap.

    I am possibly the worlds worst singer...

    And while I'm pretty balla' at beer pong...

    I am and will always be a wrestler. I don't care that you think you are the best. I don't care if you want to tell me outside of the ring of your greatness because as you lace up your boots and walk out to the ring, all that shit talk that you were doing will fade away. You will realize that you decided to talk shit to a nearly 300 pound monster. You will feel my wrath sooner rather than later Ma$$... That's a fucking promise.

    I don't want to humble you Ma$$... I don't give two shits about you. What I care about is those fans. For months, I acted just like you. I acted like somehow I was better than those fans for no other reason then I felt that I was bigger... I felt that I was stronger... I felt I had more heart than any of them. But in all reality it was never about that Ma$$... Just like kicking your ass will have nothing to do with that. While I want to kick your ass to show the world they don't need to be like you...

    I'm going to kick your ass because I've always known I was better than people like you. I'm going to kick your ass because I'm sick of having to sit back and watch the old names like Ma$$ get pushed for nothing other than name value alone. I'm going to kick your ass because D-boy is the man of the hour... And at the end of the day...

    That is all the motivation I'll ever need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    For Denny. I'd hate for people to think Ka$h is just living vicariously through Ma$$Dinero and saying mean things because really he means them

    Attachment 5065

    #BroFist
    Hahaha that is awesome .

    #BroFist #TwitterBuddiesForLife
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #7444
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Well, Denny, in the meantime, Ma$$ told me to tell you to tell Matty B to spin on this. Don't shoot the messenger.

    Attachment 5064
    ...

    Must. Resist. Urge. For. Long. Matt B. IC POST!
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #7445
    God mr.onemanband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Your trying to stalk me aren't you?
    Posts
    1,191
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I see that IWA have started yet another 'Help A Kid With Downs Syndrome' scheme.
    Dakota Graves- Tell me Smyth, how long did it take you to come up with that? I mean I understand that its close to your heart since you were the first of it. I mean IWA keeps you around like WWE does like Santino or when they keep Eugene around .


    Lana the only reason i like Rusev

    RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

    IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

    SWA creator of
    Aries

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

    WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

  6. #7446
    Nice show, review will be coming soon

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  7. #7447
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Dakota Graves- it doesnt matter who wins the gold you now have a target on your back and a clock running out above your head.
    Dakota Graves #thenewgeneration year is 2014. Im ready to prove I am going to be the apex
    the top of the food chain that everything you thought you knew about me is true and so much more.
    I am the usher of the new age the leader of the new generation. I am the man you wish you could be and the one your
    girlfriend wishes you were. So 2013 will end how 2014 2015 and the rest will end with Dakota Graves being the most talked bout thing.
    #futureIWAChamp.
    Jackson: I think I saw this story before..hmmmm

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #7448
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Dakota Graves- Tell me Smyth, how long did it take you to come up with that? I mean I understand that its close to your heart since you were the first of it. I mean IWA keeps you around like WWE does like Santino or when they keep Eugene around .
    Mr. Smyth kicks back in his large, leather chair.

    Mr. Smyth: I think I got the bulk of what you were trying to say. I'm going to guess that you're Polish or something since your grasp of putting together a coherent sentence in English is clearly above your abiloty right now, but don't you worry, sport; you'll get there one day. You've just gotta keep at it.

    Anyway, in response to what you have said, I'm going to assume that you're one of these guys who doesn't know what they are talking about and feel that the only way to make a name for themselves is to mouth off. Best thing for you to do is watch, learn and then try something when you have had a bit of an education behind you.

    In fact, that's a cracking idea right there: how about you shadow me for a day or two? Then you can mingle with my entourage and join in on career progressing opportunities like taking out the trash, mopping the floor and changing to toilet rolls in all the arenas I sell out.

    Either that, or you can go back to twitching that curtain while us main eventer handle business, you nameless little gob shite.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #7449
    God mr.onemanband's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Your trying to stalk me aren't you?
    Posts
    1,191
    Blog Entries
    5
    No this is different .

    dakota graves- The great Jackson Smith I thought I hear from you


    Lana the only reason i like Rusev

    RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

    IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

    SWA creator of
    Aries

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

    WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

  10. #7450
    I'm here still. Just smoking on green tea dipped cigars. How are you?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.