Page 588 of 1560 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578586587588589590 598 638 688 1088 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 15593
    In other news...whose ass is San Francisco kickin today?!!!? You know,West over the rest and all...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    At least you didn't lose by a last-second try in the Rugby League World Cup semi-final .

At least the rugby, the Merseyside Derby and Froch/Groves was all brilliant yesterday.
    Merseyside Derby was unreal stuff, Froch/Groves was a bullshit finish couldn't the ref have given him a standing count?

Watched the Dortmund match, kinda disappointing Bayern won 3-0 in the end, was pulling for Borussia. But I don't think there'll be as good a weekend of sport for quite some time. Great finish to the weekend though, United victory hopefully

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    King Wells: These pathetic peons continue to create this falsified illusion that they are actually going to accomplish anything positive with my presence. I will, and already have, surmounted to more than any of them could ever dream for on their best night of slumber. I will soon claim all of the gold in this company with ease. It is only a matter of time, and it is inevitable.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    In other news...whose ass is San Francisco kickin today?!!!? You know,West over the rest and all...
    I bet you are glad they aren't facing Seattle.

because they will show SF why the NorthWest is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    King Wells: These pathetic peons continue to create this falsified illusion that they are actually going to accomplish anything positive with my presence. I will, and already have, surmounted to more than any of them could ever dream for on their best night of slumber. I will soon claim all of the gold in this company with ease. It is only a matter of time, and it is inevitable.
    Matt Black: You act like you aren't beatable. Someone who is somehow above the pack but I know exactly who you are 'King' Wells. Do you remember me, I'm pretty sure I accomplished somethings when you were around. Like beating you at a pay-per-view event.

Don't get me wrong, you've been on a roll as of late but just like the rest of IWA... I don't fear you. You want to take the gold from our champions and that's fine... Just know that I'll be standing in your way because every superstar who's ever laced up his boots wants that gold. You want to talk a big game Wells... You better be willing to back it up.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: You act like you aren't beatable. Someone who is somehow above the pack but I know exactly who you are 'King' Wells. Do you remember me, I'm pretty sure I accomplished somethings when you were around. Like beating you at a pay-per-view event.

Don't get me wrong, you've been on a roll as of late but just like the rest of IWA... I don't fear you. You want to take the gold from our champions and that's fine... Just know that I'll be standing in your way because every superstar who's ever laced up his boots wants that gold. You want to talk a big game Wells... You better be willing to back it up.
    King Wells: Ahh, Matthew! How the sight of you makes me sick. Now listen here boy, all you have done is reminisce about one single fluke in both of our careers. You somehow defeated me once before, but that was before I claimed the Jungle as mine and rule over it with an iron fist. But look at both of our accolades of late, and you'll my success far surpasses your exponentially! I have defeated everyone in my path, including winning at Thirst for Blood in the biggest match-up in years! But you couldn't even beat...bahaha! You couldn't even Chris Diamond! How pathetic, but again, how should be shocked at your putrid performance as of late? We shouldn't and can't be!

So listen you cockroach, if you want to stand there like your pathetic self and say you aren't scared of I, then so be it! I don't need you to be afraid, I can smite you and dispose of you in less than record time! Be afraid, or don't be, it makes no difference. I can beat you in a match, just like anyone else in this Jungle, because I am your Ruler, and I can NOT be defeated!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matthew Black sees Alex backstage and walks towards her. He begins to talk to her in a respectful tone... Keeping his distance.

Matthew Black: Alex, I know you probably don't need my support but I'm going to offer it anyway. Jackson is one hell of a guy and he has handled himself with class that is not often seen in the wrestling community. Kudos to him and at Lost Cause... Matthew Black will be on the edge of his seat waiting to see if he wins the big one.

I guess in short. Tell him Matthew Black is wishing him good luck.
    Alex: Why thank you Black, Jackson likes how you carry yourself and roots for you in your matches. Even though he may laugh at the "handle himself with class" comment, he will be glad to know you wished him well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Black: You are absolutely adorable little girl, you know that? Come Lost Cause, all your "baby" is gonna get is his head beat in. Don't worry though, it's not like it could possibly have any effect on his intelligence. But go ahead, keep on being the world's biggest cheerleader for that never-was goody-two-shoes piece of trash, it will just make it all the sweeter when I get to watch you cry those sad little eyes out over his limp, broken body.
    Alex: You know what will be fun, watching the ref count to three with your ass on your back getting pinned by Jackson! Your weak title reign that you have will soon be over, now run along and try to scare someone else, it's not going to work on me.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    King Wells: Ahh, Matthew! How the sight of you makes me sick. Now listen here boy, all you have done is reminisce about one single fluke in both of our careers. You somehow defeated me once before, but that was before I claimed the Jungle as mine and rule over it with an iron fist. But look at both of our accolades of late, and you'll my success far surpasses your exponentially! I have defeated everyone in my path, including winning at Thirst for Blood in the biggest match-up in years! But you couldn't even beat...bahaha! You couldn't even Chris Diamond! How pathetic, but again, how should be shocked at your putrid performance as of late? We shouldn't and can't be!

So listen you cockroach, if you want to stand there like your pathetic self and say you aren't scared of I, then so be it! I don't need you to be afraid, I can smite you and dispose of you in less than record time! Be afraid, or don't be, it makes no difference. I can beat you in a match, just like anyone else in this Jungle, because I am your Ruler, and I can NOT be defeated!
    Matthew Black smirks as he walks closer to Wells.

Matthew Black: You want to sit around and shoat out your accolades? Way to twist reality my friend. I know exactly who you are and what you've accomplished. In short, very little. You hare the perpetual number one contender. Someone who can't get the job done when the lights shine the brightest, and if anyone would know that... It would be Matthew Black.

I'm IWA's newcomer of the year, I have made a bigger impact on my first year here than you have in your entire career here in IWA. Did I lose to Christopher Diamond, sure I did. But I put on one hell of a match, now didn't I? That's why I'm here you inane shadow of a man. I'm here to make the biggest impact not to accumulate accolades.

Matthew Black begins to pace back and forth.

Matthew Black: You see, I came here to IWA not to challenge men like you. I came here to destroy your facades. I came to destroy the idea that to be a great superstar here in IWA, you needed to have some inane gimmick such as yourself. All you need to be a superstar here in IWA is heart...

I've proven that.

Matthew Black steps closer to Ryan Wells and smirks as he begins to speak.

Matt Black: You see that's why you can never win the big one Ryan "King" Wells... You act entitled, you act like because you've destroyed a few men that makes you entitled to be our ruler, but you are far from it. You are just a petty man stepping on toes of men who are far greater than you could ever dream of being. Not because you aren't as great as an athlete... Look at you, you are a true monster...

But because you don't have the heart of a warrior and you never will Ryan. So gain those accolades but always know that I can beat you Wells... I will beat you. You are nothing more than a coattail rider anyway. Bragging about winning that match is nothing but a joke. You were the first person on team chaos to be eliminated if I remember correctly, but I guess when you are 'King' Wells you have nothing more than that to brag about.

Now how is that for a reality check?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Promo is in. I apologize for being late. Thanks to BTB for the extra time.

On the positive, I'm pretty sure this has been my best effort as Mr.T. I'm confident on giving a chill down your spines when you read what my mind has perpetrated here. Hope I do.

#teasing.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Alex: You know what will be fun, watching the ref count to three with your ass on your back getting pinned by Jackson! Your weak title reign that you have will soon be over, now run along and try to scare someone else, it's not going to work on me.
    Mr. Black: Scare you? I seek only to prepare you for the future, but then, as a woman you are prone to forgetting all logic and reason, such is the curse of your sex. Look little girl, the simple fact is that your boyfriend doesn't have the slightest chance. Never did, never will. I am the single most dominant force in this industry and taking him out will be like crushing a cockroach beneath my boot. The question you have to ask yourself, is why are you continuing to tie your fate to a sinking ship? But then, maybe after I've had my fun breaking every bone in your boyfriend's battered body you'll finally understand the truth I represent, that Might Is Right, and all else is an illusion.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Promo is in. I apologize for being late. Thanks to BTB for the extra time.

On the positive, I'm pretty sure this has been my best effort as Mr.T. I'm confident on giving a chill down your spines when you read what my mind has perpetrated here. Hope I do.

#teasing.
    Mispells everywhere, though.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!