Page 545 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535543544545546547 555 595 645 1045 1545 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 15698
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Bryan Cranston is such a lad.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Great stuff from the Birdhouse, see what I did there? No? Well what I did was call the Nest by an incorrect name because that’s what a nest is, a Birdhouse. Great joke wasn’t it? Thought so. Anyway Big Bird and his two little chicks gave a good account of themselves on the show though were in danger of just echoing one another at times when all three members touched on the same subject matter.

I concede that Shaz isn’t as heelish as he used to be, so for that reason I’m happy to consider him a tweener, it’s very difficult to pull that kinda thing off though. Decent promo but that one line about feeding Black Angel to the nest fell a bit flat.

Grudge match time, I’m gonna predict that the Nest interferes and Angel wins! Curse you! They interfered but Angel didn’t collect the win, that poor referee, he had Mr Tortures hands all over him. Terrifying.

Smokey is definitely one of my favourite personalities in IWA and it’s great to see him on both shows, loved the interaction between himself and Juno Mercury, great segment.

Another really good segment between Mr Blood and Orion Slayde, awesome show so far. Wasn’t sold on the bike theft last week, but after Slayde wheeled out the little trike I was all for it. The added angle of Mr Blood having to ‘play nice’ will definitely keep me interested. Pretty decent match with V-Rod as well, brutal finisher.

Ok so Ryan Wells is the King of IWA, because he’s the King of the Jungle, got ya. As good an explanation as anything else, plus when Booker T was King Booker he changed the way he spoke too just because he was King of the Ring so it all works now. I will just add that Wells’ promos are much better in this style than old ‘Rawr I’m not a ’roid junkie’ Wells. Also Dixon wants to be the King now, that right there is Regicide, punishable by hanging! Dragging on a bit this one now, decent from Kaige Chamberlain and amusing to see Wells call someone a Neanderthal.

Gonna be honest, Ace Note comes across as a real wet blanket at times, feeling a little too sorry for himself regarding his recent losses to the Nest.

Think I’ve said it before, not a fan of putting singles wrestlers together in tag team action just for the convenience of getting two feuds on the show rolled into one. The match was written well enough though. Frewin totally STOLE that victory. Ho Ho Ho.

Good promo from Matthew Black, considering he has no distinguishable gimmick he does alright really.

I missed the Shining Light promo last week but I’ll remember to add this weeks effort to the review. Shining is pretty much the best religion-based gimmick there ever has been in IWA, and even after so much time out he still is. Great stuff from Shining and despite the promo suggesting he wants nothing to do with Adonis I have to imagine he may have an affiliation with The Nest.

Decent match and with Adonis going over despite the interference it makes you wonder if he can pull off an upset at Lost Cause. Strange that THE champ would be considered the underdog, but his record against Hawk and the numbers game suggests the Nest is going to steal it.

Pretty good promo from Sag Blue to end the show.

Overall Satisfaction: Good show, actually. Will be generous and give you an A.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Great stuff from the Birdhouse, see what I did there? No? Well what I did was call the Nest by an incorrect name because that’s what a nest is, a Birdhouse. Great joke wasn’t it? Thought so. Anyway Big Bird and his two little chicks gave a good account of themselves on the show though were in danger of just echoing one another at times when all three members touched on the same subject matter.

I concede that Shaz isn’t as heelish as he used to be, so for that reason I’m happy to consider him a tweener, it’s very difficult to pull that kinda thing off though. Decent promo but that one line about feeding Black Angel to the nest fell a bit flat.

Grudge match time, I’m gonna predict that the Nest interferes and Angel wins! Curse you! They interfered but Angel didn’t collect the win, that poor referee, he had Mr Tortures hands all over him. Terrifying.

Smokey is definitely one of my favourite personalities in IWA and it’s great to see him on both shows, loved the interaction between himself and Juno Mercury, great segment.

Another really good segment between Mr Blood and Orion Slayde, awesome show so far. Wasn’t sold on the bike theft last week, but after Slayde wheeled out the little trike I was all for it. The added angle of Mr Blood having to ‘play nice’ will definitely keep me interested. Pretty decent match with V-Rod as well, brutal finisher.

Ok so Ryan Wells is the King of IWA, because he’s the King of the Jungle, got ya. As good an explanation as anything else, plus when Booker T was King Booker he changed the way he spoke too just because he was King of the Ring so it all works now. I will just add that Wells’ promos are much better in this style than old ‘Rawr I’m not a ’roid junkie’ Wells. Also Dixon wants to be the King now, that right there is Regicide, punishable by hanging! Dragging on a bit this one now, decent from Kaige Chamberlain and amusing to see Wells call someone a Neanderthal.

Gonna be honest, Ace Note comes across as a real wet blanket at times, feeling a little too sorry for himself regarding his recent losses to the Nest.

Think I’ve said it before, not a fan of putting singles wrestlers together in tag team action just for the convenience of getting two feuds on the show rolled into one. The match was written well enough though. Frewin totally STOLE that victory. Ho Ho Ho.

Good promo from Matthew Black, considering he has no distinguishable gimmick he does alright really.

I missed the Shining Light promo last week but I’ll remember to add this weeks effort to the review. Shining is pretty much the best religion-based gimmick there ever has been in IWA, and even after so much time out he still is. Great stuff from Shining and despite the promo suggesting he wants nothing to do with Adonis I have to imagine he may have an affiliation with The Nest.

Decent match and with Adonis going over despite the interference it makes you wonder if he can pull off an upset at Lost Cause. Strange that THE champ would be considered the underdog, but his record against Hawk and the numbers game suggests the Nest is going to steal it.

Pretty good promo from Sag Blue to end the show.

Overall Satisfaction: Good show, actually. Will be generous and give you an A.
    Thanks Torphs!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Goddammit. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Bryan Cranston is such a lad.
    HAL! What have you done?!?!?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Show's compiled.

Unfortunately, we are missing one match, so one match may be missed if you blink.

I'm sorry to the guys involved in said match.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

And that's the show.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Blog Entries
    That Main Event man
    that match was a thing of beauty

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

As usual, quick thoughts on the show to at least show interest and let it be known that I've read it...Great shit from top to bottom on basic booking sense, many things coming together, nice way to somewhat hold off the title match with Smith and Black, NOT quite giving much contact between them away yet on free TV...Darius and Smyth huh? Well I'll be watching for that shit on PPV, though I'm sure we all know what'll become of it, which as I've said multiple times: Seeing ahead of shit isn't neccesarily bad when it's practically brainless, simply logical booking. Brainless in the sense that it just writes itself not the bad way also. I don't even know what "Broken Chains", by Erebus is though, so I've probly missed it's initial description and the revelation of what the move actually is, but either way, What if I was new and had no idea? Interesting finish which builds to (I'm sure almost), the start of next show, at the end of the night there. I liked TVK's rhymes being placed like that as well, as it gives off more of "That vibe", when reading him over. I thought it was Neik Raven from seeing him in JBW, hm lol. All in all a definite great pile of shit (LOL I PROMISE I mean that in the best way possible; it's just my vernacular ;P), that def has me looking forward to next time this week!

Bravo Creative folk with this shit here.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I thought TVKs promos might be easier to digest if I took the time to actually format the stanzas out, rather than just using punctuation to do all the work

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.