Page 485 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475483484485486487 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 15768
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    My main e-fedding goal for 2014

Thanks Dennis! Here's hoping our paths cross one day!
    No problem man! And me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I tend to have that effect with the ladies as well
    So do I...

Nope, that's a lie.
    #BeJelly

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Welcome back, Shining.
    Thanks Eddie!

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Chaos Review - Needs more salt

Good opening promo to start the show. I don’t know why but I read the Sag. Blue part of it in a John Cena voice, not sure whether that’s a compliment or an insult hah, but to answer your question, you sure got my attention. Kyojin oozes arrogance and really does come across as brazenly delusional which is what you want in a top heel. Great match set up for later in the night with Kyojin getting a shot at another title opportunity, Kyojin winning could leave Blue out in the dark though.

This guy right here is the new Gillberg, amazing! First I’ve heard of Rizzo, perhaps I’m just not paying attention. Nice use of the Cesaro video to put across his strength. Benny hulking up before getting dropped was hilarious.

The promo was solid, but be careful not to just rip off Cesaro completely. Throw in a little of your own personality in there. Quite similar to the old Lansdale personality I had in EWNCW. Not sure on the significance of Amun-Ra wanting a fight with him, maybe he just doesn’t like Europe. Short but decent promo.

So Shaz isn’t actually turning face then? Fair enough, I’d just assumed. Was definitely a heelish promo anyway. The Black Angel promo was a touch on the bland side with me as is all religion, with religious characters I prefer angry evangelists.

Going to be honest, I thought this was a pretty generic and flavourless promo from Slayde. There wasn’t any bite or substance to it and would have had me flicking channels. The Mr Blood parts were better but I didn’t really get the whole motorcycle theft angle towards the end.

The Dixon vs Chamberlain fight was well written as standard. I’ve just noticed that this is only the second match of the night. We’re quite promo heavy.

The Vanity promo was decent, good contributions from all involved, followed up by a pretty straight forward match. I smell a triple threat match at Lost Cause.

Why would anyone refer to themselves as a ‘supposed criminal’? You either are or you aren’t, and if you are and you’re denying it then you deny it. Really weird. Anyway not sure this feud is gonna do anything for Matt Black, but it could work out for Frewin. In my opinion Black should be a little higher on the card.

Good stuff from Torture and Ace Note. Have I ever stated how funny it is to have a PVC wearing dude called Mr Torture in IWA? It’s hilarious. Anyway good promo.

This was definitely justice in every sense of the word from what happened at Thirst for Blood. Kyojin getting set upon in a handicap match and then getting pinned by Blue was great booking and we get a good match at the next PPV.

Enjoyed closing out the show with Mike Hawk and the prospect of one man becoming a dual champion is definitely exciting. Adonis has faced similar odds previously and won but never with such high stakes, got to figure the Nest is going to play a massive role in the result.

Overall Satisfaction: B+. Could have done with a couple more matches and the show was a little promo heavy. Good promos though from most.
    You're looking far too much into it and analyzing it improperly, IMO. The way it was mentioned was that he knows what his reputation is, and a "Supposed criminal", is him putting it in Black's words/POV. He was basically quoting Matthew Black here indirectly...anyone that's ever seen much of Frewin's stuff knows he'd flat out almost fight someone for that accusation any other time , LOL. As you said, "Deny", been there, done that. Just looking at things from Black's perspective there.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

^Furtherly so, it WAS denied, lol. I don't wanna seem like I'm breaking down the obvious here, but a "Supposed criminal", is not accepting the fact that one is a crook. It merely means that though I'm reported to be, rumors and hearsay, that it's NOT true. It's all also a greater part of the two faced MO as well.

Time to shame myself; Due to my massive work load my grade in Physical Anthropology for the midterm is F. Hopefully I can kick it into high gear and score big on the next few assignments and tests but I don't know. But because of this, the school took the Geology assistant job from me until I can get my grade back up to at least a C. I've never been so pissed off at myself in a long time.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Chaos Review - Needs more salt

Good opening promo to start the show. I don’t know why but I read the Sag. Blue part of it in a John Cena voice, not sure whether that’s a compliment or an insult hah, but to answer your question, you sure got my attention. Kyojin oozes arrogance and really does come across as brazenly delusional which is what you want in a top heel. Great match set up for later in the night with Kyojin getting a shot at another title opportunity, Kyojin winning could leave Blue out in the dark though.

This guy right here is the new Gillberg, amazing! First I’ve heard of Rizzo, perhaps I’m just not paying attention. Nice use of the Cesaro video to put across his strength. Benny hulking up before getting dropped was hilarious.

The promo was solid, but be careful not to just rip off Cesaro completely. Throw in a little of your own personality in there. Quite similar to the old Lansdale personality I had in EWNCW. Not sure on the significance of Amun-Ra wanting a fight with him, maybe he just doesn’t like Europe. Short but decent promo.

So Shaz isn’t actually turning face then? Fair enough, I’d just assumed. Was definitely a heelish promo anyway. The Black Angel promo was a touch on the bland side with me as is all religion, with religious characters I prefer angry evangelists.

Going to be honest, I thought this was a pretty generic and flavourless promo from Slayde. There wasn’t any bite or substance to it and would have had me flicking channels. The Mr Blood parts were better but I didn’t really get the whole motorcycle theft angle towards the end.

The Dixon vs Chamberlain fight was well written as standard. I’ve just noticed that this is only the second match of the night. We’re quite promo heavy.

The Vanity promo was decent, good contributions from all involved, followed up by a pretty straight forward match. I smell a triple threat match at Lost Cause.

Why would anyone refer to themselves as a ‘supposed criminal’? You either are or you aren’t, and if you are and you’re denying it then you deny it. Really weird. Anyway not sure this feud is gonna do anything for Matt Black, but it could work out for Frewin. In my opinion Black should be a little higher on the card.

Good stuff from Torture and Ace Note. Have I ever stated how funny it is to have a PVC wearing dude called Mr Torture in IWA? It’s hilarious. Anyway good promo.

This was definitely justice in every sense of the word from what happened at Thirst for Blood. Kyojin getting set upon in a handicap match and then getting pinned by Blue was great booking and we get a good match at the next PPV.

Enjoyed closing out the show with Mike Hawk and the prospect of one man becoming a dual champion is definitely exciting. Adonis has faced similar odds previously and won but never with such high stakes, got to figure the Nest is going to play a massive role in the result.

Overall Satisfaction: B+. Could have done with a couple more matches and the show was a little promo heavy. Good promos though from most.
    He's a Tweener mate.

I'll have my feedback in on Friday hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Time to shame myself; Due to my massive work load my grade in Physical Anthropology for the midterm is F. Hopefully I can kick it into high gear and score big on the next few assignments and tests but I don't know. But because of this, the school took the Geology assistant job from me until I can get my grade back up to at least a C. I've never been so pissed off at myself in a long time.
    I'm just gonna be straight with you as I pass through: Live and let be, keep your head up, grit your teeth and narrow your eyes and turn that anger into something that keeps you fired up in the zone when it's time to get shit done. I'm not gonna go cliche on your ass and drop the age old adage of "Ah young folk I've been there many before", but sometimes shit just hits you where it hurts and you've got no choice but to move on. You'll make it through and be alright, or maybe even in the meantime, something else'll open for you. Funny how things like this work.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great Chaos good to see Shining back and that opens up a lot of new feuds and great to be working with Torphy again on such a big stage.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bleedin' Christ. He does one fucking promo, and everyone starts fapping over Shining Light...
    Seems like everyone is late, I have been doing this for about 6 months...

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Seems like everyone is late, I have been doing this for about 6 months...
    HOLY SHIT! AJ DIXON JOINED APW! WOOOOOOO! Gunna have to step it up now! Get in!

Shin promo - 8/8 would #1 contender to mid-card title in APW.