Page 447 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437445446447448449 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 15795
  1. #4461
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I like how Eddie puts so much detail into his matches you earned my respect
    Thanks man

  2. #4462
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    @BelfastBombshell: This speaks to me so much...



    #IAmABrokenAngel #LetMyWingsHeal #SundayAwaits


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #4463
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,186
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    @BelfastBombshell: This speaks to me so much...



    #IAmABrokenAngel #LetMyWingsHeal #SundayAwaits
    Juno's song taste is awesome.

    Really awesome.


  4. #4464
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Juno's song taste is awesome.

    Really awesome.

    She is an awesome girl so thank-you


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hmm. If that's you..
    then where is your cast gone, you big phony!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #4466
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Matthew Black: Do you know a song that speaks to me?

    #BeJelly


  7. #4467
    Ano Doom: Where will you be come TFB? Me...my thirst...is ENDLESS.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #4468
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Where will you be come TFB? Me...my thirst...is ENDLESS.
    D-boy: On the list of things I don't give a shit about... Your desire to drink fluid ranks very low... Unless you are getting drunk. Now that would be entertaining.
    #BeJelly


  9. #4469
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: On the list of things I don't give a shit about... Your desire to drink fluid ranks very low... Unless you are getting drunk. Now that would be entertaining.
    King Wells: Now look at what garbage we have here, a boy, who is on the already determined losing team at Thirst for Blood. Run along now and go listen to the trash you call, "Dub Step". Or I will give you a royal thrashing so harsh and violent, you will soil yourself every time at the remembrance of it.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #4470
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    King Wells: Now look at what garbage we have here, a boy, who is on the already determined losing team at Thirst for Blood. Run along now and go listen to the trash you call, "Dub Step". Or I will give you a royal thrashing so harsh and violent, you will soil yourself every time at the remembrance of it.
    D-boy: Yo, you better not be talking to me like that! I don't know who the hell you think you are but I'm D-boy. I'm a superstar! I'm the superstar! I'm not a fickle minded, gimmicky freak job that hasn't done a damn thing besides choke on the biggest stages. Royalty? HA! You are are just another peasant.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.