Page 389 of 1560 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379387388389390391 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 15593
  1. #3881
    AWWYEAH. The TJB Running Blog

     
    Coming soon, need to eat, and do a exam.. and a match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #3882
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    When it comes to feedback guys, we don't want to have our egos stroked. We honestly want to know your thoughts on each show we put out as it helps us produce a better product for you guys. We know that IWA is soaring as a whole, but it is also the week by week stuff that helps us.

    For the last Revs show, I think we had three reviews in total. Three. Booking a show, writing matches and posting takes many hours and I don't think I'm over reacting by saying that a grand total of three reviews for all the hard work put in by Eddie, Ashley and Scribbs is insulting.

    Reviews are voluntary, but so is what we do. We don't want our ego's stroked, we don't want to have a weekly pick-me-up - we just want honest feedback.

    The work you guys put in is also outstanding. I'm sure you like to hear feedback on your work as much as we do.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #3883
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    AWWYEAH. The TJB Running Blog

     
    Coming soon, need to eat, and do a exam.. and a match.
    Thanks, Shake.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #3884
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    When it comes to feedback guys, we don't want to have our egos stroked. We honestly want to know your thoughts on each show we put out as it helps us produce a better product for you guys. We know that IWA is soaring as a whole, but it is also the week by week stuff that helps us.

    For the last Revs show, I think we had three reviews in total. Three. Booking a show, writing matches and posting takes many hours and I don't think I'm over reacting by saying that a grand total of three reviews for all the hard work put in by Eddie, Ashley and Scribbs is insulting.

    Reviews are voluntary, but so is what we do. We don't want our ego's stroked, we don't want to have a weekly pick-me-up - we just want honest feedback.

    The work you guys put in is also outstanding. I'm sure you like to hear feedback on your work as much as we do.
    I see people thanking others when reviews state them as giving the best promos. That would be a lot more frequent if there were more reviews.

    I made a point last week of saying it's annoying and demoralizing for us to not see honest feedback on our shows. At the end of the day, we have stretched schedules as it is, and you all put in effort to be part of the shows, so I'm guessing you all want the same feedback on your parts of the show as we do for what we do for the shows.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  5. #3885
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Thanks, Shake.
    Welcome.

    I got a 86 on my exam. AWWWYEAH
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #3886
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Welcome.

    I got a 86 on my exam. AWWWYEAH
    *looks at exam*

    It's upside down. You got a 98.


  7. #3887
    REVOLUTION

    Favorite Moment:
    David Ryan find the next member of Team Revolution. I really like his cockyness, "Impress Me."

    Best Match: The match I like best was King Strem vs The Vegas Kid. It was entertaining and look forward to more of them in the future.

    Best Promo: Hands down to CAR and VAN. I like their arrogance and they are always straight and to the point. Won't be long until they get the gold back.

    Best Piece of Booking: My character, Dave Steele. Yes I chose that as my Best Piece of Booking, it's my review. Either way, it's great working with those characters. Hats of to Strem, Krysys and Asher. Always entertaining working with you guys.

    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not applicable.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Honestly, I don't really like Michael Cole and Josh Matthews calling the matches. I'll explain on how to improve the negative comments.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

    Any Other Positives: I like the size of the show, just like Chaos, it doesn't have to be long. I think only PPVs should be lengthy.

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): On the Michael Cole and Josh Matthews statement, I just feel that Revolution should have their own play by play created announcers. Chaos has Mike and Rocky. It just seems weird that the whole IWA is a created fed with 2 real life announcers. IDK.

    Overall Show Grade: A
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #3888
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    REVOLUTION

    Favorite Moment:
    David Ryan find the next member of Team Revolution. I really like his cockyness, "Impress Me."

    Best Match: The match I like best was King Strem vs The Vegas Kid. It was entertaining and look forward to more of them in the future.

    Best Promo: Hands down to CAR and VAN. I like their arrogance and they are always straight and to the point. Won't be long until they get the gold back.

    Best Piece of Booking: My character, Dave Steele. Yes I chose that as my Best Piece of Booking, it's my review. Either way, it's great working with those characters. Hats of to Strem, Krysys and Asher. Always entertaining working with you guys.

    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not applicable.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Honestly, I don't really like Michael Cole and Josh Matthews calling the matches. I'll explain on how to improve the negative comments.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

    Any Other Positives: I like the size of the show, just like Chaos, it doesn't have to be long. I think only PPVs should be lengthy.

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): On the Michael Cole and Josh Matthews statement, I just feel that Revolution should have their own play by play created announcers. Chaos has Mike and Rocky. It just seems weird that the whole IWA is a created fed with 2 real life announcers. IDK.

    Overall Show Grade: A
    Thanks, Shakey!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #3889
    CHAOS

    Favorite Moment:
    The Adonis/Mr. Blood Segment. Hey, it's all about the family

    Best Match: Saggitarius Blue vs Frewin. Awesome play by play calling by Rocky and Mike.

    Best Promo: Matthew Black. I love it in the fashion of how he calls out Diamond.

    Best Piece of Booking: Father and Mr. Torture. I'm a sucker for the mysterious type wrestlers.

    Best Debut *when applicable*: Not applicable.

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: n/a

    Any Other Positives: I like the length of the show. Easy to read as well.

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A.

    Overall Show Grade: A
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #3890
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    You want my opinion on your shows?

    There's not enough meth.

    There's not enough dragons.

    And there's not enough giant boobies.

    When these are presented, you shall have my attention.

    But seriously i'll review tomorrow or some shit when i get bored at work.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.