Page 387 of 1560 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377385386387388389 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 15593
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    For not plugging the JBW ppv... You plugged it pretty hard.

just finished reading the show and as always its a great show- promos, matches and all top notch. My fav promo def was the one at the begining- kaige, wells, kyo and sag blue

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    just finished reading the show and as always its a great show- promos, matches and all top notch. My fav promo def was the one at the begining- kaige, wells, kyo and sag blue
    Thanks, Shag.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Alright folks, ;P Bewertung; Rivedere !

Yea, The first segment/ opening promo was QUITE QUITE swell, The homie Scribbz with Blue STOLE the show! Wells I'm really not sure about with this King shit...Though he should use this song:

Kidding of course, lol, though it could VERY well be a future Frewin theme....I loved the dynamic there, We'll see how Team Rev. answers...(Don't make me look bad! ;P)

I liked Kaige's quite well too, all was pretty much swell here with all this shit, Wells wasn't bad necessarily, but As I said, Just don't really know about the standard King schtick. LOL Kyojiin pushed three dudes, but said four words, one at a time to each ;P :P'

Which led to...A wonderful surprise as I NEVER saw it coming! I won't lie I had no real clue who Blue'd face, but the match that followed could've went many ways as far as storyline development went , so good booking from the aforementioned...The idea I had was "Does Blue redeem himself going forward, or does he lose again leading to more trouble?", so again was quite a good opener with booking helping and all that shit.

Is Banks writing these theme wordings? Lol ,Brauds just seems like his vernacular. ;P

A little proofreading needed on the Red Queen/ Ms M shit, but they did a good set up for the match, and it's always good when you do well promos or segments to build shit up. A HUGE fan of that shit being done right; it's just simple good booking really. And after that next match...

Did Rocky really just cheer on a face?!? Well then...lol , was a def very good classic handicap match of numbers working until you can drop one long enough. Kairo's def an interesting Vanity...Took me a while to find the right word since we all use a different name for the women ;P

Quite good and interesting shit from Te'Yanna there, highlighted necessary things and again adds to the to the Battle Royale, another good hype up.

Was a very good gripping Black promo. Good showing there, but I wholeheartedly expected a Diamond appearance, but , I guess you got me waiting for it still!

Quite good shit from the Triad Of Terror, (LOL use it ;P), hahahaha, but the Father took the best showing there on the mic...Remember I knocked this guy out not too long ago though! ;P

I would have def liked a promo from either side on the next match honestly, to keep with the flow,. Quite nice match though, with plenty good build for the PPV match....may have to throw my hat into this Vanity division soon....;P

Very swell shit from Slayde and Note, with one man thinking he can take three...Yea; cuz we see how that works all the time, lol...Should be plenty interesting developments here, but I'm anxious to see a third man.

Domino was Domino, with several heelish excuses, lol...And then Ra came in and highlighted the right things I believe...Y'all ain't ready for this (non) crook shit though!;P

Well what an ending, lol. Good shit though.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Is Banks writing these theme wordings? Lol ,Brauds just seems like his vernacular. ;P
    No. IWA is under budget cuts.

They can't afford me.. on top of Kaige, Angel, and a choir full of people. ilyiwa<3
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    No. IWA is under budget cuts.

They can't afford me.. on top of Kaige, Angel, and a choir full of people. ilyiwa<3
    As the saying goes something like "The feel that you are experiencing, I myself, have been through at another time."

It's why Ano Doom never makes a physical appearance on Revolution. Hopefully with the money saved, they'll be able to bring me back soon. ;P

Blog Entries

Yea, The first segment/ opening promo was QUITE QUITE swell, The homie Scribbz with Blue STOLE the show! Wells I'm really not sure about with this King shit...Though he should use this song:

Kidding of course, lol, though it could VERY well be a future Frewin theme....I loved the dynamic there, We'll see how Team Rev. answers...(Don't make me look bad! ;P)

I liked Kaige's quite well too, all was pretty much swell here with all this shit, Wells wasn't bad necessarily, but As I said, Just don't really know about the standard King schtick. LOL Kyojiin pushed three dudes, but said four words, one at a time to each ;P :P'

Which led to...A wonderful surprise as I NEVER saw it coming! I won't lie I had no real clue who Blue'd face, but the match that followed could've went many ways as far as storyline development went , so good booking from the aforementioned...The idea I had was "Does Blue redeem himself going forward, or does he lose again leading to more trouble?", so again was quite a good opener with booking helping and all that shit.

A little proofreading needed on the Red Queen/ Ms M shit, but they did a good set up for the match, and it's always good when you do well promos or segments to build shit up. A HUGE fan of that shit being done right; it's just simple good booking really. And after that next match...

Did Rocky really just cheer on a face?!? Well then...lol , was a def very good classic handicap match of numbers working until you can drop one long enough. Kairo's def an interesting Vanity...Took me a while to find the right word since we all use a different name for the women ;P

Quite good and interesting shit from Te'Yanna there, highlighted necessary things and again adds to the to the Battle Royale, another good hype up.

Was a very good gripping Black promo. Good showing there, but I wholeheartedly expected a Diamond appearance, but , I guess you got me waiting for it still!

Quite good shit from the Triad Of Terror, (LOL use it ;P), hahahaha, but the Father took the best showing there on the mic...Remember I knocked this guy out not too long ago though! ;P

I would have def liked a promo from either side on the next match honestly, to keep with the flow,. Quite nice match though, with plenty good build for the PPV match....may have to throw my hat into this Vanity division soon....;P

Very swell shit from Slayde and Note, with one man thinking he can take three...Yea; cuz we see how that works all the time, lol...Should be plenty interesting developments here, but I'm anxious to see a third man.

Domino was Domino, with several heelish excuses, lol...And then Ra came in and highlighted the right things I believe...Y'all ain't ready for this (non) crook shit though!;P

Cheers man. I thought that was my best promo from her so far.

Blog Entries

Thanks, Shakey!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Cheers man. I thought that was my best promo from her so far.
    I def agree. Put over what was needed, built up her character, and made you wonder how she'll do at the PPV. You def set an interesting stage there for yourself. For sure though it ain't nothin; all swell to great promos this go around btw.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Thanks, Shakey!
    For sure brethren, thanks for the show opener again! ;P