Page 170 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171172 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 15585
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I meant my past doom and I was talking to your bestie Jackson Smith, remember the guy that beat you? so go back and recharge
    *Ano Doom looks up at him slowly from under his hood, biting his lip feverishly, as if trying to contain something. He places a hand to his chest, exhales, then lowers his hood, as he begins shooting the trademark burning stare towards Pamich.

Ano Doom: Do NOT dare fucking push me right now Israel. Your latest foe did something to me and helped accomplish something you could...never understand. I've got no problem admitting he's ten times anything you'd ever be. I'm more reinvigorated then I have been...in months, do not worry about that. You could never...understand, Juno...either...she almost reminds me...of myself.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Didnt I respond?
    I didn't, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom looks up at him slowly from under his hood, biting his lip feverishly, as if trying to contain something. He places a hand to his chest, exhales, then lowers his hood, as he begins shooting the trademark burning stare towards Pamich.

Ano Doom: Do NOT dare fucking push me right now Israel. Your latest foe did something to me and helped accomplish something you could...never understand. I've got no problem admitting he's ten times anything you'd ever be. I'm more reinvigorated then I have been...in months, do not worry about that. You could never...understand, Juno...either...she almost reminds me...of myself.
    Israel stand right up to Doom

Israel: Do not push me Doom, I am sick to death of morons like you always degrading me. That little foe that burned your arse up I am going to destroy and then you will shut your arse up.

Israel starts walking off but stops and turns slightly towards doom

Israel: Ooh and Doom, leave Juno out of our business if you know whats best for you health wise.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Israel stand right up to Doom

Israel: Do not push me Doom, I am sick to death of morons like you always degrading me. That little foe that burned your arse up I am going to destroy and then you will shut your arse up.

Israel starts walking off but stops and turns slightly towards doom

Israel: Ooh and Doom, leave Juno out of our business if you know whats best for you health wise.
    *Ano Doom begins simmering with brooding emotion, as the air around him begins getting a different feel entirely.*

Ano Doom: Don't...dare...think...I've gone soft...through all these clear cut changes...If you all thought I was rough before...I'm ten times everything I was before...with a whole new vision driving me forward. You don't feel what I feel, see what I've seen...or...been where I've been. If I get my hands on you...you'll wish you were me...instead. You just can't stand the fact I possess the ability to see things in her you never could.

Oh- and the next time you put your face in my chest...you wretched conceited little rat...My cane...shall meet...your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom begins simmering with brooding emotion, as the air around him begins getting a different feel entirely.*

Ano Doom: Don't...dare...think...I've gone soft...through all these clear cut changes...If you all thought I was rough before...I'm ten times everything I was before...with a whole new vision driving me forward. You don't feel what I feel, see what I've seen...or...been where I've been. If I get my hands on you...you'll wish you were me...instead. You're just can't stand the fact I possess the ability to see things in her you never could.

Oh- and the next time you put your face in my chest...you wretched conceited little rat...My cane...shall meet...your neck.

Israel once again goes chest to chest with Doom although Doom has the superior height advantage

Israel: TRY IT DOOM, TRY IT

Israel stops and collects his thoughts

Israel: I dont remember saying you were weak or a beaten man but I swear as god is my witness this is not your time so head back to the abyss before I send you there because Doom everything I have done to this point has been all business

Israel significantly lowers his voice

Israel: Doom I would highly suggest you carry on with your rebuilding and not make this personal
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to Revs tonight gents! (If it is going to go ahead, that is)

Love the idea of making PPV matches a reward Must. Work. Harder!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Looking forward to Revs tonight gents! (If it is going to go ahead, that is)

Love the idea of making PPV matches a reward Must. Work. Harder!
    Still waiting on matches.

That's always how it's been done since I joined. If you got yourself a PPV match under me here, you've deserved it.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    You're doing a great job
    Thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Who didn't have faith in you?
    CMRA apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Me!

Nah, kidding Dennis I obviously had faith in you, knew you would be a good writer mate
    Thanks man!
    #TeamGeeky

Dirty Den, you got my promo?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Dirty Den, you got my promo?
    Yes man!
    #TeamGeeky