Page 168 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 681181581661671681691701782182686681168 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 13808
  1. #1671
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,790
    Well the deadline for Revolution promos has passed.

    I've sent out PMs or VMs to the guys involved and considering one promo is supposed to set a match for Insult to Injury, I'm very disappointed and now, I'm seriously considering dropping the match from the PPV.

    Remember guys, PPV matches are given AS A REWARD. If you deserve to be on the PPV, you will be- whether that be matches or segments.

    Benny & I have set a maximum of six matches a piece but I'd be happy to have five this time unless I get an explanation.

    I'm also waiting on matches for the show.

    For the second time in two weeks, I'm not happy.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  2. #1672
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Do you not listen? has your love of Jeff Hardy made you ignorant of the real world Juno, I didnt choose to go to Revolution. Dont you think that I would have rathered gone to Chaos and taken on the likes of Kyojin and Adonis rather hen in this hell hole having to get rid of Ivan Draymen and Jackson Smith?
    Juno: Maybe if you had of been there...I would have not have seeked him out but, he actually cares, you brushed me away, the first chance you got Israel...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Maybe if you had of been there...I would have not have seeked him out but, he actually cares, you brushed me away, the first chance you got Israel...
    Israel: I was there Juno and still here now, you just decide to give up on people first chance you get because that is how you have lived your life
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  4. #1674
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I was there Juno and still here now, you just decide to give up on people first chance you get because that is how you have lived your life
    Juno: No...a true friend would never have left me like that... I am sick of being hurt and being abandoned...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: No...a true friend would never have left me like that... I am sick of being hurt and being abandoned...
    Israel: I am getting sick of being disrespected, I never left you Juno you walked out admit it. Like I said watch Revolution I am sure you will be pleased now if you excuse me I am going to make myself a cup of herzegovinas finest brew. You want some or are you going to whinge and moan some more?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #1676
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well the deadline for Revolution promos has passed.

    I've sent out PMs or VMs to the guys involved and considering one promo is supposed to set a match for Insult to Injury, I'm very disappointed and now, I'm seriously considering dropping the match from the PPV.

    Remember guys, PPV matches are given AS A REWARD. If you deserve to be on the PPV, you will be- whether that be matches or segments.

    Benny & I have set a maximum of six matches a piece but I'd be happy to have five this time unless I get an explanation.

    I'm also waiting on matches for the show.

    For the second time in two weeks, I'm not happy.
    Name and shame 'em. If they didn't tell you that they couldn't complete the promo, they had no excuse not to do them. How will this affect Revolution?


  7. #1677
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I am getting sick of being disrespected, I never left you Juno you walked out admit it. Like I said watch Revolution I am sure you will be pleased now if you excuse me I am going to make myself a cup of herzegovinas finest brew. You want some or are you going to whinge and moan some more?
    Juno hops to her feet

    Juno: No thank-you, I have better things to do than be further hurt by you, goodbye


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Name and shame 'em. If they didn't tell you that they couldn't complete the promo, they had no excuse not to do them. How will this affect Revolution?
    Six matches wow, I will be more grateful next time I am on a PPV
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno hops to her feet

    Juno: No thank-you, I have better things to do than be further hurt by you, goodbye
    Israel: I can not believe I am saying this but you may be to far gone to receive my help

    *Israel stops and takes a few deep breathes*

    Juno I am sorry I have failed you
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #1680
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Name and shame 'em. If they didn't tell you that they couldn't complete the promo, they had no excuse not to do them. How will this affect Revolution?
    Well I need the matches done before I can comment on that. If I get the matches today, the show will go up today.

    As for naming and shaming:

    The Sons of the Holy Divinity/The Phalanx (Krysys, Dennis & Scribbs)- although Scribbs has PM'd me to tell me he hasn't got it from the other two yet.

    Extremely Lethal (G.G.G)- this is a rather important promo but I'm still prepared to go without it.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.