Page 163 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153161162163164165 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 15794
  1. #1621
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    You take me down Jelly, I'll drag you down to hell kicking and screaming you son of a bitch!

    *This feud is sure to have an impact on the ratings of the Prediction Contest!
    See, Dennis? We draw because the animosity is real and it's actually neck and neck.


  2. #1622
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    It actually took me a second to who remember who that was. haha
    #BeJelly


  3. #1623
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    See, Dennis? We draw because the animosity is real and it's actually neck and neck.
    You think I'm in danger, Jelly? No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to so let me clue you in. I am not in danger K2, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think about me? No, I am the one who knocks!

    #BreakingBadFTW




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  4. #1624
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,762
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It actually took me a second to who remember who that was. haha
    It took you a second? Bitch- you should remember that straight away!

    Talking of Xzibit- I fucking loved watching Pimp My Ride.


  5. #1625
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    You think I'm in danger, Jelly? No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to so let me clue you in. I am not in danger K2, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think about me? No, I am the one who knocks!

    #BreakingBadFTW
    And I'm suppose to take the effort to stand up and clap because you've got yourself a mole? Fat chance! The nile isn't just a rive in Egypt. It also appears to be a clueless bastard who's way in over his head! I don't think you're in danger, I know you're in danger, son! 23 hour lockdown! Get ready for the SHU program, King Kong!

    #TrainingDayFTW


  6. #1626
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,762
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    You think I'm in danger, Jelly? No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to so let me clue you in. I am not in danger K2, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think about me? No, I am the one who knocks!

    #BreakingBadFTW
    That sounds sick.

    I need to start watching Breaking Bad, like, NOW.


  7. #1627
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And I'm suppose to take the effort to stand up and clap because you've got yourself a mole? Fat chance! The nile isn't just a rive in Egypt. It also appears to be a clueless bastard who's way in over his head! I don't think you're in danger, I know you're in danger, son! 23 hour lockdown! Get ready for the SHU program, King Kong!

    #TrainingDayFTW
    Breaking Bad> Anything. Just sayin'

    Anyone watch that show?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #1628
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    That sounds sick.

    I need to start watching Breaking Bad, like, NOW.
    Mate, it's ridiculously amazing! First series is a bit of struggle, especially the middle part of it. I'm caught up now (via Netflix) and on Netfix, I get the BB episodes the night after they air in America. But seriously, watch that shit!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #1629
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,762
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Mate, it's ridiculously amazing! First series is a bit of struggle, especially the middle part of it. I'm caught up now (via Netflix) and on Netfix, I get the BB episodes the night after they air in America. But seriously, watch that shit!

    I'll watch it on Vodly.to if they have it haha.


  10. #1630
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Oh yeah and promo sent in. I drew upon a bit of Black Blooded for this one.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.