Page 110 of 1564 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 15634
    Have flu, so gonna get some more rest and so my part of the Rev promo and get my match stuff started tomorrow...

Read Chaos also Good job lads

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Cameras spot Kaige Chamberlain at the local medical facility, getting his leg checked out by the doctors.

Kaige: Ahh! Damn Doc, chill - chill. I'm just fine, man! Damn, a little bruise ain't gonna put down the Asshole!

Kaige goes to stand up, but immediately crumples to the floor after putting pressure on his obviously damaged leg.

Doctor: Look Kaige, we don't know the extent of your injuries, because you won't sit down long enough for us to check it out. Now, if you keep trying to move, you're only going to further aggravate the damage!

Kaige is pulled back up on the bed, and his leg extended out. Nurses shut the door and the cameramen out as the Doctor goes on to check on Kaige's leg.

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Ok, we seem to be in a bit of a loop here, so how about you take this colourful ball...

Smyth throws the ball at Darius

Mr. Smyth:...and go play with it in the corner and leave the men who know about business to handle things.
    Darius catches the ball with one hand and squeezes it hard enough that it pops. Darius then throws it back at Smyth.

Darius: Oh look, I just reenacted your whole career with nothing but a ball. You were big, colorful, the talk of the town, then I showed up, deflated your ego and tossed you in the trash.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius catches the ball with one hand and squeezes it hard enough that it pops. Darius then throws it back at Smyth.

Darius: Oh look, I just reenacted your whole career with nothing but a ball. You were big, colorful, the talk of the town, then I showed up, deflated your ego and tossed you in the trash.
    Mr. Smyth: Cute metaphor, and yet this deflated ball that you threw in the trash has done more for you career in 2013 than you have.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I've actually never been called that haha.

I've been called Den and Den Den before... but Dirty Den that's a new one.
    English folk will get the reference.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I'm from Murica'
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Cheers, Dirty Den.
    I swear down you got that from Eastenders?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, yeah you did.

Blog Entries
    I'll get feedback in soon.

Some Rev feedback:

Good opening with the Battle Royal. The only thing I have to ask, either I missed something or I forgot.. Who is Mandy Moore? Congrats to Des, he's on quite the role and his promo afterwards was good and fitting of the situation.

I really liked the promo from The Sons of the Holy Trinity. It had me interested in there characters and gimmick.

I'm pleased to see Extremely Lethal continue there impressive rise and win the match affording them the chance to have another shot at the Infection. Enjoyed the feud with G.G.G and I'm glad to see it will continue.

Being totally honest. Not really a fan of the Vegas Kid or Ten Dave characters. The whole rhyming thing is a little too much for me.

A little lost with the Freya and D-Boy thing.. So she's dropped him already? Hmm. Is Freya already a character outside of IWA? Because the way she was speaking was like she was Paul Heyman and by that I mean.. someone who's established and has an amazing record of managing top stars. I get the feeling it's a new character and if so, she should be a little more "raw" and by that, I mean looking to establish herself, it's cool for the character to drop a talent if she don't think he's good enough.. but it came across too strong from me, like she was someone higher up then she actually is.
    Just my opinion though.. I could be wrong and what people do with there character is totally up to them.

D-Boy promo was good but overall, I didn't like the feel of the situation and therefore didn't get to enjoy the promo, IMO, having his manager drop him already, does no favours for his heel turn and for me, he's lost the momentum he would have had already after the turn on his partner.

Good promo from Damaged Goods and Nightmare Madness. Really liking the tag team scene here at the moment.

It's good seeing Smyth back and I enjoyed his part of the promo. Not to say the other parts were bad or not good, because that's not true, just for me.. Smyth stood out clearly.

I liked the promo from the joint champs, they come across as bad ass as ever and it was a nice segment all around.

Again, good promo from the three tag teams. KayFab, Violent Impact and New Generation. Nice to see the division growing and new teams entering the fold. My only concern, is Rev going to hold them all? I'm sensing it could change around in the future with possibly a few going over to Chaos.

Good end promo with Erebus, loving that he's back and seeing the control that Jarvis has over him came across really well. Can already imagine the devastation he could cause in the Chamber, should be quality.

I'm just going to finish with this..

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWACAR isn’t going to be pleased that he was a pawn in a heel turn...again. #Revolution

Though this did make me smile and have a little giggle, it's borderline guys as it actually has nothing to do with the character and more to do with me lol. However, on this occasion.. well played but stick to the character in future please.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.