Page 97 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 478795969798991071471975971097 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 13820
  1. #961
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Has Rev assignments gone out yet?
    No, they'll go out today.

    Thursday show this week. I got Thursday off so it works out better for me.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  2. #962
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Favorite Moment: Ending Scene, Erubus looks dominant and a huge favorite in the elimination chamber.

    Best Match: Battle Royal, great and fun read!

    Best Promo: Smyth/Darius/Black. Great promo, good job guys!

    Best Piece of Booking: Having Layman winning the Battle Royal, has me wondering if he can actually win two titles.

    Best Debut *when applicable*:

    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing that I didn't like.

    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The triple threat match seemed short, thought it would be longer but, since it was fully written, I understand

    Any Other Positives: Liked the segment between Nightmare and Damaged Goods, liked D-boy's promo, the Phlanx promo and the Jarvis Cole's promo.

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nope.

    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Cheers CMRA!



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  3. #963
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Thoughts on Revolution


    Loves



    Having Oscar Layman and Jackson Smith in the Elimination Chamber, thus strengthening the upper card.


    Oscar Laymans promo, more great work from Des.


    The Darius and Mr Smyth Promo, great to see an awesome midcard title feud building up.


    The final match and the ending with Erebus on fire (Selfish, yup). Think it really sets the stage for the elimination chamber.


    Likes


    Black Blooded Interview with Dwayne Warren


    The KayFab, New Generation and Violent Impact promo. Keeps the tag division fresh to see new teams mixing it up.


    The Sons of the Holy Divinity promo, don't care much for the team name but solid promo. Add the Phalanx bit and yeah I enjoyed both parts.


    Extremely Lethal are the new number one contenders.


    Solid Stuff


    Ano Doom Promo, was definitely worth a read but think he was let down by the lack of an Iconography promo.


    D-Boy and Freya, I think D-Boy could be a big player in the coming months depending on opportunities.


    Nightmare Madness and Damaged Goods promo and feud going forward, should be a very high calibre feud with two top teams.


    Dislikes


    We need more stuff from Iconography.

    Vegas Kid promo was also short.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  4. #964
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Thoughts on Revolution


    Loves



    Having Oscar Layman and Jackson Smith in the Elimination Chamber, thus strengthening the upper card.


    Oscar Laymans promo, more great work from Des.


    The Darius and Mr Smyth Promo, great to see an awesome midcard title feud building up.


    The final match and the ending with Erebus on fire (Selfish, yup). Think it really sets the stage for the elimination chamber.


    Likes


    Black Blooded Interview with Dwayne Warren


    The KayFab, New Generation and Violent Impact promo. Keeps the tag division fresh to see new teams mixing it up.


    The Sons of the Holy Divinity promo, don't care much for the team name but solid promo. Add the Phalanx bit and yeah I enjoyed both parts.


    Extremely Lethal are the new number one contenders.


    Solid Stuff


    Ano Doom Promo, was definitely worth a read but think he was let down by the lack of an Iconography promo.


    D-Boy and Freya, I think D-Boy could be a big player in the coming months depending on opportunities.


    Nightmare Madness and Damaged Goods promo and feud going forward, should be a very high calibre feud with two top teams.


    Dislikes


    We need more stuff from Iconography.

    Vegas Kid promo was also short.
    A wild Torphy appears!

    Thanks for the review bud!



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  5. #965
    Thanks for the good words there Torphy brotha. Just more of Ano Doom continuing down that road.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #966
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks for the nice comments about D-boy/Sons guys
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #967
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sounds good Eddie .

    And who controls Freya BTW?

  8. #968
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sounds good Eddie .

    And who controls Freya BTW?
    Ash does.

    Anywho, gonna set the card now. Shouldn't take too long then will proceed to send out assignments.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  9. #969
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ash does.

    Anywho, gonna set the card now. Shouldn't take too long then will proceed to send out assignments.
    Cool Cool Cool!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #970
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,966
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ash does.
    My secret character has been leaked


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.