Ortons heel turn

On Monday night raw we orton walked away as the shield attacked Cena & brayn after the main event ... Could these be the turn we all waited for

Quote Originally Posted by bu s3ud View Post
    On Monday night raw we orton walked away as the shield attacked Cena & brayn after the main event ... Could these be the turn we all waited for
    I didnt see main event but I dont think thats a precursor to a heel turn. Randy if I am not mistaken doesn't generally help others. I think he has called himself a loner a time or two. Also just like they said on RAW its in his interest for bryan and cena to be as banged up as possible incase he decides to cash in during SS.

This isn't a heel turn by far. This just is a general walk-out like he usually does with tag partners he doesn't like. Like browne81 already said, over the past few years Orton has said on a few occasions that he is a loner.. And there you have it.

Blog Entries
    Just Randy Orton being Randy Orton. He's never been the conventional face. It's what he does. He hears voices. dontcha know?

It's the start of things to come. Similar to what's going to happen at SS, Orton walking out the corporate champion by the side of Vince.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just Randy Orton being Randy Orton. He's never been the conventional face. It's what he does. He hears voices. dontcha know?

My wife hates that song, but I mark out a little everytime I hear it. I've never been the biggest Orton fan, but loved that they matched him with that music.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    My wife hates that song, but I mark out a little everytime I hear it. I've never been the biggest Orton fan, but loved that they matched him with that music.
    Even I am not a huge Orton fan but I love his music and it suits his in ring character pretty well...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I always felt underwhelmed by Ortons theme and then I heard Drew McIntyre's. Orton's I haven't been a fan of but it has grown on me and now I consider it a part of his whole thing now. It's like Edge's theme to me....I didn't quite seem to suit him at first and then I think he came to suit it.

I don't think that was a heel turn that was more of an ok yeah that works for me type of deal.