Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59676869
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I really hope he picks up a win at his first Mania
    I don't see Bryan winning this match. Why put the title on Sheamus just to take it off him at Mania? He just won it, It doesn't make any sense to take it off him.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I really hope he picks up a win at his first Mania, but I doubt Vince's ego will allow that.
    Sheamus has an in with Hunter, so I see him winning, which is unfortunate.
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Shouldnt the predictions thread be closed now since their is a lot of info coming in?
    Yes, you're right, halve the script is already leaked, time for me to hit the road and avoid this website until tomorrow.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't see Bryan winning this match. Why put the title on Sheamus just to take it off him at Mania? He just won it, It doesn't make any sense to take it off him.
    After his burial, the US seemed like a new start, so I agree he has to hold at WM.
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Quote Originally Posted by BoycottTNA View Post
    After his burial, the US seemed like a new start, so I agree he has to hold at WM.
    And I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Sheamus-Bryan. I see this feud lasting into the next PPV or two.

I really hope he picks up a win at his first Mania, but I doubt Vince's ego will allow that.
    I don't know, I think Sheamus might be the more deserving champion. Even though he's nowhere near the wrestler DB is, he's still pretty damn good and he's a much better talker and he's more over. He just brings more prestige to the title, like Wade Barrett does to the IC title.

Anyway, this question is to anyone: What match on the undercard will steal the show?

Obviously everyone is looking forward to HHH/Taker and we all expect this to probably be the best match on the card, but the undercard has a couple of matches that have the oppertunity to splash hard and really entertain. I think it'll be Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio. I say this because I think other then the main event matches, the WWE has put more build into this match then any other. I say this because Mysterio is a vet and he knows when to turn it on in the big matches, and I think Cody is ready to take that next step. Besides, I think while Sheamus and DB will be very good, I don't think it'll get the time that Mysterio and Rhodes will.

How about you guys? What do you think will be the best match on the undercard?
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.

JoMo/Dolph could put on a good match given time - see both in the EC PPV earlier in the year.

I would go for Sheamus/DB - give the 15 min and they will steal the show.
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Blog Entries
    Any bets on when the EWN starts crashing? There are an unusual number of members on for obvious reasons.

I'm tied between Sheamus/Bryan and Mysterio/Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I don't know, I think Sheamus might be the more deserving champion. Even though he's nowhere near the wrestler DB is, he's still pretty damn good and he's a much better talker and he's more over. He just brings more prestige to the title, like Wade Barrett does to the IC title.

Anyway, this question is to anyone: What match on the undercard will steal the show?

Obviously everyone is looking forward to HHH/Taker and we all expect this to probably be the best match on the card, but the undercard has a couple of matches that have the oppertunity to splash hard and really entertain. I think it'll be Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio. I say this because I think other then the main event matches, the WWE has put more build into this match then any other. I say this because Mysterio is a vet and he knows when to turn it on in the big matches, and I think Cody is ready to take that next step. Besides, I think while Sheamus and DB will be very good, I don't think it'll get the time that Mysterio and Rhodes will.

How about you guys? What do you think will be the best match on the undercard?
    I really think the Cody Rhodes/Rey Mysterio has the potential to be one of the best matches tonight
    Profile Retired