Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    i've seen way worse
    You know what's worse than herpes? AIDS. Still don't want skin eruptions all over my junk, though.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You know what's worse than herpes? AIDS. Still don't want skin eruptions all over my junk, though.
    Hahaha. Excellently put.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    A thread about Bieber and STD's. Who knew?

Blog Entries
    Ummmmmmmm????????? This I agree with, but how does it relate to Justin Beiber. I love the total randomness tho. Lol

Blog Entries
    You know what's an even better way to kill an hour and 40 minutes? Watching an hour and 40 minute long movie that doesn't suck.

Seriously, if you guys want to watch a good version of Point Break, might I recommend just renting, um, Point Break. It's just like The Fast & The Furious movies, only not awful.
    I don't mind the F&F movies. They are worth watching. I know they don't make good movies anymore, but the F&F franchise still puts out decent movies. Its up to personal taste I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I know they don't make good movies anymore.
    First off...Yes, they do still make good if not great films still but to say they don't is highly ill-advised (I could show you a list of truly solidified films just in the past year or so). As far as The Fast & Furious franchise? It's by far not the worst. Those films are just mindless entertainment action genre films that are moderately admirable films. If those are the worst films to anyone then they haven't seen many films let alone are significantly injudicious & lack the adeptness in film, filmmaking & it's storytelling. You want insufficient if not deplorable films? Then go watch Andrey Konchalovskiy "Nutcracker in 3D", Friedberg & Seltzer's "Vampires Suck", Andy Tennant's "The Bounty Hunter", Louis Leterrier's "Clash of the Titans", M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender", Christian E. Christiansen's "The Roommate", Dominic Sena's "Season of the Witch" & so forth. I'm just naming just a few of the past year or so. If you really want to know truly the worst I can make a list for yeah.

P.S. Sorry, if I'm going into a rant of sorts but I majored in film & know the business & it's art & understanding exceedingly well.

Blog Entries
    You know what's an even better way to kill an hour and 40 minutes? Watching an hour and 40 minute long movie that doesn't suck.

Seriously, if you guys want to watch a good version of Point Break, might I recommend just renting, um, Point Break. It's just like The Fast & The Furious movies, only not awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    First off...Yes, they do still make good if not great films still but to say they don't is highly ill-advised (I could show you a list of truly solidified films just in the past year or so). As far as The Fast & Furious franchise? It's by far not the worst. Those films are just mindless entertainment action genre films that are moderately admirable films. If those are the worst films to anyone then they haven't seen many films let alone are significantly injudicious & lack the adeptness in film, filmmaking & it's storytelling. You want insufficient if not deplorable films? Then go watch Andrey Konchalovskiy "Nutcracker in 3D", Friedberg & Seltzer's "Vampires Suck", Andy Tennant's "The Bounty Hunter", Louis Leterrier's "Clash of the Titans", M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender", Christian E. Christiansen's "The Roommate", Dominic Sena's "Season of the Witch" & so forth. I'm just naming just a few of the past year or so. If you really want to know truly the worst I can make a list for yeah.

P.S. Sorry, if I'm going into a rant of sorts but I majored in film & know the business & it's art & understanding exceedingly well.
    I meant they don't make great movies. I haven't seen an epic in a while. Any recommendations for epic movies? Epic meaning that got great reviews, and also ones that were very well done e.g. LOTR, Transformers, Titanic(I know its a classic lol). Well you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I meant they don't make great movies. I haven't seen an epic in a while. Any recommendations for epic movies? Epic meaning that got great reviews, and also ones that were very well done e.g. LOTR, Transformers, Titanic(I know its a classic lol). Well you get the idea.
    Dude, there is films that get great reviews still. I mean just for example within the year of 2010 films like Tom Hooper's "The King's Speech", David Fincher's "The Social Network", Christopher Nolan's "Inception", Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan", David O. Russell's "The Fighter", Danny Boyle's "127 Hours", The Coen Brothers' "True Grit" (no, it's not a remake just to clarify that), Lee Unkrich's "Toy Story 3", Mike Leigh's "Another Year", Tony Scott's "Unstoppable", Ben Affleck's "The Town" & that's just naming a few films that got solid reviews. In terms of "epic"? The word "epic" is used for big-scaled films or used for classic films in certain elements like for example Victor Fleming's "Gone With The Wind", David Lean's "Lawrence Of Arabia", David Lean's "The Bridge On The River Kwai", Francis Ford Coppla's "The Godfather", Ridley Scott's "Gladiator", William Wyler's "Ben-Hur", James Cameron's "Titanic", Steven Spielberg's "Saving Private Ryan", Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings", D.W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation" & so forth.

I wouldn't say though, Michael Bay's "Transformers" is "epic" as it's just more of a visual bonanza. I mean it's a not a film with much depth by any means.

P.S. You are correct believe it or not that "Titanic" is technically a classic film even though some internet simpletons will argue the point like mad for most of the cliched hatred reasons.

bieber got a lot of media after the grammys. everyone talked aout him and lady gaga all a lot of shows.

Maybe Angry Miz Girl will come out and kick Bieber's skinny butt. xD

I like rasslin'