Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Wrestlemania XXVII (All related content HERE)

I just read this: "Glamorousones.com is now reporting that the pop star has indeed reached a deal with WWE to appear at WrestleMania. The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."

Well it looks like Bieber isn't going to be the guest host of Mania, which is good. Thoughts?

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...-wmania-123809

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I just read this: "Glamorousones.com is now reporting that the pop star has indeed reached a deal with WWE to appear at WrestleMania. The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."

Well it looks like Bieber isn't going to be the guest host of Mania, which is good. Thoughts?

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...-wmania-123809
    I was always under the impression that Bieber was only going to be there to sing and this proves it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I was always under the impression that Bieber was only going to be there to sing and this proves it!
    Me too. I got scared for a minute though :/

Blog Entries
    The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."
    How strong is this rumor?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    How strong is this rumor?
    Thats actually been reported by quite a few sites..so I wouldn't count it out. Also, the evidence that Rock will be hosting Raw is plentiful!

Blog Entries

WM27 Edge vs del rio idea

Ok Guys i been thinking about what will happen with Edge at Mania and heres what i predict.

Christian Wins the Money in the bank in the opening match at wrestlemania.

Ok world title match
    Everyone thinks del rio is winning , but edge hits the spear beats del rio ( maybe sum people wont be happy with this)
    edge is celebrating and then hits christian music comes down with a ref cashes in on his "brother" new world champion

then maybe hel continue a feud with both & maybe del rio takes the title from him at a later ppv since they both have historY?

I would much prefer to see Del Rio and Edge come out, and there names are announced. The ref is about to start the match, when someones runs in and whispers to the ref something. The ref goes to the announcer and tells him theres been a change of plan. The announcer says there has been a last minute change to the match. Del Rio and Edge look puzzled for a short break, then Christians music hits. The triple Threat, which Christians wins. I believe Del Rio should wait a bit longer, and can give Edge some time to maybe take a back seat, relax a little and have Christian as the main man on Smackdown!

Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
    I would much prefer to see Del Rio and Edge come out, and there names are announced. The ref is about to start the match, when someones runs in and whispers to the ref something. The ref goes to the announcer and tells him theres been a change of plan. The announcer says there has been a last minute change to the match. Del Rio and Edge look puzzled for a short break, then Christians music hits. The triple Threat, which Christians wins. I believe Del Rio should wait a bit longer, and can give Edge some time to maybe take a back seat, relax a little and have Christian as the main man on Smackdown!
    Man I really like this idea as I think it would be a nice change of pace. I also wouldn't mind just having Christian come out to take care of Ricardo when and if he tries to interfere with Edge. The only problem with this, although I hate to say it, but I think they are gonna have Del Rio win the belt but I really hope not.

Black Ninja!
    I really hope Edge doesn't retain; Both ADR and Christian are better options as WHC than Edge.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    The only problem with this, although I hate to say it, but I think they are gonna have Del Rio win the belt but I really hope not.
    I guess...YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT

Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude