Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins

Here's my idea here to introduce Seth Rollins into the WWE! (dependent on Sting join WWE thou)

This idea will only work if Sting decides to come to the WWE or be inducted into the HOF! As Sting is known as the Icon, maybe Seth Rollins could come into the WWE as a crazied fan if you will of sting, basically follows the footsteps of sting in WWE by wearing simular attire and facepaint!? I had the idea for Sting to hang up his boots and leave say Wrestlemania if he was to have atleast 1 match and after the match Sting leaves the arena, but before he goes he removes all his sting attributes, such as coat and bat and walks away... as he leaves Seth appears with facepaint on (different looking facepaint) and takes the coat and bat and the segment ends... leaving us guessing what this means! Therefore if he uses stings things it has leverage for Sting to return in the future!

I know this might sound rubbish but what you think!?

Blog Entries
    Interesting idea. I would be happy if something like this was to happen.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    That would be awesome (pun intended)

Interesting Indeed Who knows, maybe he'll join CM Punk in NexSES seeing that he didnt have the opportunity to be on NXT4...but that depends on if WWE intend to bring him to TV soon

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Blog Entries
    i heard that wwe was saving their bigger names for nxt 5 cause they expect to get a cable deal

No sir I don't like it. There are enough rehashes of the past as it is in WWE.

I hope he wins that FCW Jack Brisco Classic thing he's currently involved in. It was kinda weird seeing Richie Steamboat pinning him twice in Round 2.

Blog Entries
    Thought that said Seth Rogen's character for a second there, damn glad I was wrong. They will probably just bring him in NXT season 5, shame.

I had the idea a while back to introduce him as maybe a little brother or cousin to CM Punk and pair the two as a tag team, or maybe even have him come in to "be better than my ignorant cousin..CM Punk", and have the two fued imediately to elevate him to upper mid card/main event status quickly. but it's just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by stevieg1237 View Post
    I had the idea a while back to introduce him as maybe a little brother or cousin to CM Punk and pair the two as a tag team, or maybe even have him come in to "be better than my ignorant cousin..CM Punk", and have the two fued imediately to elevate him to upper mid card/main event status quickly. but it's just a thought.
    I love this idea in one way, because I'd love to see a Punk and Black program. But, just no.

Look, Tyler's a big dude with the bonus of being a phenomenal wrestler, so I doubt he's gonna have run into any problems being pushed in WWE without some cheap ass crazed fan/kayfabe relative gimmick.

Instant credibility would be for him to debut at the Rumble and have a good showing, maybe even eliminating some big names.
    WWE resigned Punk, and everything I've said has come true on these things, so WWE, keep Punk a badass face. He will become a legend if you do.

JBW is so good, even the most cynical member of the IWC couldn't complain about it. Check out or most recent shows here!

And join in on the discussion here. We will welcome you with open arms. Please join now by PMing me or WWTNA Mark!

Horror movie tournament final: The Shining vs. Silence of the Lambs vs. Halloween...coming very soon.