Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wasted talent? I think not!

So ever since Snooki arrived in the WWE and her match with John Morrison Trish Stratus and Laycool Dolph Ziggler was made everybody has been complaining about WWE "wasting" talent like that of the former World Champion Dolph Ziggler and future World Champion John Morrison.

What these people aren't realizing is that WWE isn't "wasting" this talent in fact they are trusting this talent more then you can imagine. How so? Snooki's match up is the one everybody in the media is talking about, meaning that Snooki's match is the one that the media will be watching. Which means that the majority of NEW viewers that ordered Wrestlemania just to see Snooki are going to watch THAT match VERY CLOSELY.

All of this means that WWE has basically put Jo Mo and Dolph Ziggler into one of the most watched part of the show. Trusting those two to carry the second or third most important match on the card. Is that a WASTE of talent?

My opinion? Hell no. This is the WWE giving Jo Mo and Dolph Ziggler a chance to excel and put them in THE next level.

Your opinion?
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    So ever since Snooki arrived in the WWE and her match with John Morrison Trish Stratus and Laycool Dolph Ziggler was made everybody has been complaining about WWE "wasting" talent like that of the former World Champion Dolph Ziggler and future World Champion John Morrison.

What these people aren't realizing is that WWE isn't "wasting" this talent in fact they are trusting this talent more then you can imagine. How so? Snooki's match up is the one everybody in the media is talking about, meaning that Snooki's match is the one that the media will be watching. Which means that the majority of NEW viewers that ordered Wrestlemania just to see Snooki are going to watch THAT match VERY CLOSELY.

All of this means that WWE has basically put Jo Mo and Dolph Ziggler into one of the most watched part of the show. Trusting those two to carry the second or third most important match on the card. Is that a WASTE of talent?

My opinion? Hell no. This is the WWE giving Jo Mo and Dolph Ziggler a chance to excel and put them in THE next level.

Your opinion?
    I totally agree, this really was never about Snooki wrestling, more like Snooki wrestling with my trouser snake ok ok too much?? I know lolol but I really do agree with you, this will put Morrison and Ziggler over with the casual crowd that just came to follow their reality show heroine, Snooki.. Im hoping this can bring those same people back to checking out Raw on a more regular basis, very good for the business, much better than putting the not as popular Jersey Shore members on the show (like other promotions cough cough TNA).. They gotta get the ones that draw and build from there, Jomo and Dolph will definitely carry the match and put on an amazing show.. My favorite thing about Wrestlemania over all the other WWE PPVs is that they go all out, everyone wants to be match of the night at Mania, and they will be pulling no stops (even with a roadblock like Snooki wrestling in it)..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

As long as Dolph and Morrison is in for the majority of the match, so it seems like a 1 on 1 match, as if it was, it could have potentially been a show-stealer. Plus, they both have that 'hot' look, I assume all the guys on Jersey Shore try to be hot? All the girls who love snooki will love both them guys.
    Plus if JR is commentating it will be a better match overall!

Neither one of them really had anything to do, and now they are on the WM card. Hell they could put me in the center of the ring with the entire cast of Jersey Shore and I'll fist pump or do whatever those little grease balls do if that means that I get to be in the ring at WrestleMania.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

i rather would have seen john morrison vs dolph ziggler for a number 1 contenders match for the wwe championship than a intergender tag team match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    i rather would have seen john morrison vs dolph ziggler for a number 1 contenders match for the wwe championship than a intergender tag team match.
    This is what should be!

I agree completely and I think the reason Morrison and Ziggler were placed in that match, is to attract new female viewers into the WWE. They have to carry the match so it's certainly an important match. It probably will be very flashy.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    Yes that would have been cool but look at it as their opportunity to make this a very nice match, Snooki is only the to xpose the product, she will probably get the pin but for the long ride, Morrison and Ziggler will carry that match, they can have the contender's match at Extreme Rules. Beside right now with all speculation at the to, neither Ziggler or Morrison fit, Miz and Cena what ever the result of Mania probably will go at it again at Extreme Rules and if the Rock does not hang around for Summerslam, probably Morrison will be the one going for the belt.

Don't get me wrong, Ziggler is a great talent, but right now the main Heel is The Miz, so I don't thing Ziggler will have a shot at the title anytime soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post

Your opinion?
    yea this match is a huge draw for wwe

Snooki gets all the main streem madia interested
    Trish stratus gets the men intrested plus fans from 2002-2006 era
    Laycool bring the heat as top heels
    and Jo-Mo & ziggler pull in the die hard wrestling fans

all together a great match and some of wwe's better work
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    yea this match is a huge draw for wwe

Snooki gets all the main streem madia interested
    Trish stratus gets the men intrested plus fans from 2002-2006 era
    Laycool bring the heat as top heels
    and Jo-Mo & ziggler pull in the die hard wrestling fans

all together a great match and some of wwe's better work
    Well said.