Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some more random thoughts

Hi folks, hope all is well.

Just caught up with last weeks Impact, and aside from the lame August 1 reveal theres a few posative things.

Firstly, the awesome Sabin/Manik match. Theae two guys always impress me, last weeks X division match really had me waiting for the next awesome move, and so sid this match. Im not convinced Sabin is Heavyweight Champ matetial yet, but this may change. For me, theae type of high energy matches are what TNA should have as mid-carders every week, every live event. TNA has a good market here, if Im wrong I applogise, but I dont think WWE yse the high flyers to the extent they can be used...TNA should grasp this gap and use it.

The AJ/Aries match, slow at first, I thought, but once it got going...Fan fooking tastic. And Why??? Because WE voted for it.
    This is another market TNA should look at. Every live even TV/House show, let the fans txt to a number picking maybe 3 matches on the card.
    The Wrestlers can call it in the ring, like the okd NWA days...go with the crowd....

TNA has a good market to listen to the fans, why not hand pick 10 fans and ask them to email their ideas, or bettet still, offer me a writers job.. Head writer.

There is a list of Wrestlers, some underused, who IMO, could hold the company without the need to look outside of the company.

Roode as heavyweight champion - He is TNA's answer to Flair.
    Sabin - TV Champion
    Joe
    Magnus
    Aries
    AJ
    Angle
    Suicide/Manik
    Bully
    Hardy
    Daniels
    Kazarian
    Eric Young
    Abyss

Id get rid of ALL Aces and Eights excluding Devon/Bully

Id retire Sting to a more GM type of role, ridding of Hogans 30k a night greed.

Any ex MMA or current MMA type fighter...they have done nothing and/or will do nothing for the company.

I wish TNA would look to modern day ways of improving the company and look on groups/sites like this, most of us sing from the same Hymn sheet when it comes to TNA, why wont they listen to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Couch_potato View Post
    Id get rid of ALL Aces and Eights excluding Devon/Bully
    Anderson?? Brisco??

Wait for it,wait for it,

ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson brings nothing IMO.
    Brisco...waste of air time

Quote Originally Posted by Couch_potato View Post
    I wish TNA would look to modern day ways of improving the company and look on groups/sites like this, most of us sing from the same Hymn sheet when it comes to TNA, why wont they listen to us?
    Because in 2011 we were all saying Zack Ryder should be WWE champion. Because the IWC is as indecisive as a girl with ADD in a shoe store. Because we'd turn TNA back into the company it was 5 years ago and the get upset that all the wrestlers are five years older and slower and we've seen all the matches 100 times before.

TNA is much better than WWE at listening to their fans, they gave Desmond Wolfe a title match, have fan vote matches, pushed Magnus, have wrestlers live tweeting during Impact. But they are also a business trying to make money and for that you need professionals not Doritos encrusted, Mountain Dew fuelled basement dwellers like us!

Edit: PS. Mr Anderson is awesome.

...And-er-son!

Divas to believe in.

The Manik/Sabin match was the match of the night.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Black Ninja!
    Are you saying Devon brings more to the table than Anderson? If so. Why?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Anderson vs Devon: Tables Match!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

I can't believe the dislike for Mr.Anderson

Wait for it,wait for it,

ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Because in 2011 we were all saying Zack Ryder should be WWE champion. Because the IWC is as indecisive as a girl with ADD in a shoe store. Because we'd turn TNA back into the company it was 5 years ago and the get upset that all the wrestlers are five years older and slower and we've seen all the matches 100 times before.

TNA is much better than WWE at listening to their fans, they gave Desmond Wolfe a title match, have fan vote matches, pushed Magnus, have wrestlers live tweeting during Impact. But they are also a business trying to make money and for that you need professionals not Doritos encrusted, Mountain Dew fuelled basement dwellers like us!

Edit: PS. Mr Anderson is awesome.

...And-er-son!
    can't put it better than this...well said!!!

I'm not agreat Anderson fan but, I feel his A & 8s run is very interesting.....there are a lot of things TNA can do with him in BFG series...

Once Anderson's run in A & 8's is done,I hope he returns to his usual gimmick,as a heel of course.