Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

Predictions for Smackdown vs Raw 2012

here's my predictions for the roster of this year's thq smackdown vs raw 2012 game, later on I will talk on other changes they most likely will make on the game.

this is merely a prediction based on the status wwe is at the moment, of course many of these following individuals wont make it in but nontheless feel free to debate my predictions
    Raw:
    Sheamus ( king of the ring entrance )
    Randy Orton
    R truth
    Cm punk ( new nexus style )
    John cena ( purple Attire )
    Triple H ( Raw gm in in game storylines )
    Daniel bryan
    The Great Khali
    Chris jericho ( if he returns )
    Richie Steamboat ( i predict this kid on fcw will make his debut on wwe before summerslam, the time thq starts making the roster for the game )
    Johnny curtis ( if he wins nxt season 4 )
    Derrick bateman ( if he wins nxt season 4 )
    Ted dibiase jr
    John morrison ( i predict a sudden boost on is overall probably a 89 overall for him this year )
    The Miz ( champion suit & tie attire his overall will probably be around 92 up from 89 from last year's 2011 since the miz became wwe champ )
    Alex riley
    Yoshi tatsu
    Mark Henry
    Jimmy & Jey Uso
    Santino
    Vladimir kozlov
    Evan Bourne
    Zack ryder
    Darren Young
    Primo
    Michael tarver
    William Regal
    tyson Kidd ( new black and white attire and heel turn )
    DH Smith ( new white attire )
    Husky Harris
    David Otunga ( new nexus attire )
    Michael mcguillicuty
    Mason Ryan
    Goldust
    Skip sheffield ( if he does return i predict it will be on Raw and his overall is well likely to be slightly above the 85 mark)

SmackDown:
    Chavo guerrero
    Justin Gabriel ( corre attire )
    Ezekiel Jackson ( corre attire and heel turn )
    Heath slater
    Alberto Del rio ( his overrall will be pretty high up to 93 or so )
    Dolph ziggler ( he will get a huge boost on his overall from higher 80's to low 90's dolph ziggler will stay at probably 91 )
    Jack Swagger ( his overall will probably stay the same but there's possibilities it may drop a little )
    kofi Kingston ( with high chances of having a better overall at probably 89 )
    Wade Barrett ( new corre attire and a main influence in storylines his overall will most likely be 90 or up untill 93 )
    Undertaker
    Kane ( perhaps a small boost on his overall )
    Edge
    christian
    Rey mysterio
    Tyler reks
    Chris masters ( overall at probably 85 )
    Brodus clay ( if he wins nxt 4 )
    Big show
    Cody rhodes ( gimmick will be different with possible attire being different aswell his overall will be higher maybe 87 )
    Drew ( possible 87 overall or 88 )
    Curt Hawkins
    Trent Barretta
    Booker T ( unlockable through some sort of event he is a free agent thought )
    JTG ( if he's still there which i doubt..)

Divas:
    Maryse ( maybe her overall will decrease one level, but u never know..)
    Tamina
    Raquel Diaz ( aka shaul guerrero )
    Alicia
    Melina ( heel turn )
    Natalya ( overall higher this year)
    eve ( her overall will get also a huge increasement )
    Gail kim
    Awesome kong ( highest overall in diva's devision ever in a svr game probably at 87 )
    kaitlyn
    Naomi ( if they decide to put her in the roster instead of playing dark matches )
    AJ lee ( if wwe decides to put her on the diva's devision once and for all, she may after making a brief appearence at nxt season 4 "guess what price this wwe shop article costs" )
    Maxinne ( doubt she can make it in but i would love to )

Legend's Roster
    Bret Hart and British Bulldog ( perhaps again only available through DLC package)
    shawn michaels
    Macho man randy savage
    Stone cold
    The rock
    Rick Rude
    Roddy pipper
    eddie guerrero ( possible but i doubt )
    Jake the snake roberts
    Jimmy snuka
    Dusty Rhodes
    Ted dibiase sr
    ricky the dragon steamboat
    Junkyard dog
    Brutus Beefcake
    Bid Daddy cool Diesel
    Trish stratus
    Jerry Lalwer
    Mr mcmahon

I believe this next year thq will make a hell of a improvement in the realm of the wwe experience by adding a much more complex wwe manager's mode
    what will happen is as follow, several managers will have the chance to play as either heels or faces they most likely have cutscenes that will appear everytime to cpu or the player decides for the manager to interfere in the match to distract the ref or do something to the opponent he is maneging to cost him/her the match
    the managers i predict will have cutscenes of their own are these:
    Ricardo Rodriguez ( heel manager and ADR's in ring announcer for adr's entrance "non playable character inside the ring only as a manager" )
    Paul Bearer ( if the wwe desires to still add him which i doubt heels manager )
    Honrswoggle ( his cutcenes wont be like most managers he will help the good guy he is maneging by appearing from under the ring and distract the oponnent " he is non playable thought, he will come out only if the cpu or player allows him to)
    Rajin Singh ( face manager of the great khali his management skills will be default like any other character u chose to be a manager )
    Vickie guerrero ( major heel manager of dolph ziggler "if they are still together" she will have her own cutscenes during the match as a manager and besides she will finally make a impact with alot of storylines in the game season mode )

Gameplay: The controls will change but not much this year, i predict we will see some changes on the pinning system and perhaps an ability to grab the ropes while being submited to a pinning position, instead of the retarded rope break pop up message that we get whenever we pin our oponent next to the ropes, now we can grab the ropes with a full o meter system the easiest one for most players.
    We will see the cpu countering less times and a possible change in the climbing steel cage system aswell as the grabbing belt from top of the ladder system.

WWE universe mode? Will there be it? unfortunently yes but with alot more cutcenes to make it less repetitive and with less face and heel turns that will makes us say WTF?
    Road to wrestlemania mode will probably be renamed into something like "WWE Storyline mode" where now u play through an entire year like in the wwe smackdown vs raw 2005 game which wasnt called svr 2005 just "smackdown vs raw"
    However we will get only 5 playable different storylines each with a different individual my picks are
    Undertaker
    Randy Orton
    John Cena
    Alberto Del rio
    Edge
    with a extra storyline mode which will be open for any created wrestler u have.
    The referees in this game will play more different roles, everytime u or ur foe is locked on a submission situation the referee will actually get closer to u and ask u if u want to quit or not, obviously u cant choose yes or no u just have to get out of the hole, the ref will just be heard asking u, the voice of ur superstar wont be heard bcuz thq would need to make alot of different recordings of every wwe superstar for that specific mode...
    The ref will stay more time in the mat if he gets knocked down " THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE "
    The ref will try to seperate u on a turnbuckle mode thq will add which will be called "turnbuckle agression, where u will be able to punch kick or elbow strike ur oponnent rapidly, the ref will then count up to 5 he u push him away when he tried to seperate u from hitting ur oponent"
    Fighting into the crowd is possible again, now u can climb up to the 3rd floor of the stadium with the possibility to go to the backstage area ( only possible in falls count anywhere matches )
    The available belts to put on the line are the diva's championship, wwe unified tag team championships ( with a different look like the ones santino and kozlov have bcuz on svr 2011 they are just one wwe tag team championship and one world tag team championship ) ic tittle, us tittle, world heavyweight and wwe tittles, they can be put on the line only at wwe universe mode again, in normal exhibition u cant put the tittle on the line.
    the alternate tittles u can unlock but which will only be available to collect and to not put on the line unfortunently will be the womens tittle, the cruiserweight tittle, the hardcore tittle the million dollar tittle, the wcw tittle and the ecw tittle.
    wwe creations mode specially on the create a move option will have even LESS moves to choose from, but the good news is thq will now leave the move's up to u, that's right, we will have to new create a move options one is called "create a grapple move" the other one is "create a ground finisher move" which is the very last position that needs a finishing move to be created upon..
    The game will probably have like 50 spots for the create a grapple move option, free to store and then use on any superstar or created superstar that u desire.
    Hell in a cell will once again change, the door will be placed once again in the cell instead of just throwing ur oponent through the cell steel wall which just sounds absurd.
    The amount of weapons available below the ring will be: Trash can, chair, ladder, table, kendo stick, shovel, sledgehammer.
    Those will only appear below the ring in falls count anywhere matches thought
    in individual matches u can only use chairs and sledgehammers.
    The rinb bell will always stay in use next to where tony chimmel or justin roberts is sitting.
    On tlc matches only ladders chairs and tables are allowed.
    In the backstage area u can see trash cans, chairs, tables, fire extinguishers, shovels, baseball bats and camera's
    Tv camera men will serround the ring during the match, letting the player watch the match in 5 different angles ( only when the player is not using any superstar during the match "which sucks but it will be improved during the upcoming years ) when the player is playing he can steal the camera from the camera man and hit it on ur oponent, u can do this if u have dq on or not, obviously if ur dq is on u will be disqualified since a camera is considered a weapon too"
    These are all the predictions i have for this year's smackdown vs raw 2012 game, give me ur thoughts on what u think it will be added.

also the announce team will have new voices
    on Raw it will be josh matthews ( face ) and michael cole ( heel )
    Smackdown will be Booker T ( face ) and michael cole (heel)
    On superstars it will be michael cole and josh matthews
    on nxt same as raw and superstars
    On nxt, superstars and raw the ring announcer is justin roberts
    on smackdown its tony chimmel
    on the other ppv's it will be alternate between both announcers
    the backstage journalists during season mode are todd grisham and matt striker
    during creating a storyine mode u can choose anyone to be the journalist
    I guess that's all xD it was a long post so i couldnt put everything there

Blog Entries
    Well SVR 2011 was a let-down to say the least, and the series is getting stale so they need to do something big to make it better with the next one. The last one I bought was SVR 2010 on the PS2, and it wasn't much different than 2008 to be honest, so I held back from buying 2011 on my PS3, and rightfully so I think. I hope 2012 will be better.
    There will inevitably be a spring cleaning of the roster after Mania, with guys like Darren Young, JTG etc getting released.
    I'm not sure if frew McIntyre or Cody Rhodes will be that high, But I agree with Chris Masters's high rating. He's getting a push after Mania apparently, so I expect he will be up there. I think Booker will probably be a playable guy anyway. JBL was a playable character in the SVR games even when he was a commentator. I also hope Ritchie Steamboat makes the main roster in time for the game. And I agree that Jo Mo's rating will be pretty high.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

yes i agree with u
    and i think drew's overall will get higher bcuz he will most likely get a push this year
    and cody will be higher aswell bcuz he has a match at wrestlemania with rey mysterio, he is starting to feud with the big guys.
    oh a guy i forgot to add
    is percy watson, he has beating chavo guerrero in dark matches and soon will be brought up to the roster.

Blog Entries
    I remember that there was a rumor for SVR 2010 that there would be a Create an Arena mode. I would like it if they did put that in there and sraped Universe mode.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Blog Entries
    Nice ideas Saber, but I would have the Smackdown commentary team the way it was before Booker showed up- with Striker instead of Booker. Also, I would add Jerry Lawler to Raw's commentary, so that both shows have 3 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Nice ideas Saber, but I would have the Smackdown commentary team the way it was before Booker showed up- with Striker instead of Booker. Also, I would add Jerry Lawler to Raw's commentary, so that both shows have 3 teams.
    but since lawler is most likely to retire i hope he will be in the announce booth
    for every smackdown vs raw series we had enough of jerry the king lawler's stupid catchphrases
    "hey sheamus once tried to join a ugly contest and they said sorry, no professionals"
    i mean seriously?

Good roster idea but i'd say mistico will be on there!

commentators will be Michael cole and Lawler (might see JR) because i doubt they'd pay for FOUR, never have and never will.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Good roster idea but i'd say mistico will be on there!

commentators will be Michael cole and Lawler (might see JR) because i doubt they'd pay for FOUR, never have and never will.
    There was a game (a few years back) with Cole and Tazz on Smackdown, and JR & King on Raw.
    D.O.A.

What about Jerry Lawler as announcer? And also Sin Cara will be in it with Kharma(Awesome Kong), also instead for Road to WrestleMania it should be Alberto Del Rio, created superstar, vs. Legends, Brothers of Destruction, Sheamus and an NXT storyline because there has been a storyline for John Cena and Undertaker all the time, instead for him he shud have Kane with him, and Randy Orton and Edge are in there ocassionally, these can be BRAND NEW Road to WrestleManias with new superstars. For the NXT one u cam choose any NXT star you want from Season 4. Also why not Hulk Hogan as a Legend?