Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it time for Paige to come up to the main roster?

With the recent forming of LayJ (Layla and AJ)... do you think to make the odds even for Kaitlyn they should bring up the antidiva from NXT?

Blog Entries
    Really? They named them that? I think McCool might make a comeback soon. Maybe.

I'm not sure about Paige. I have this idea that she's going to flop on the main roster.

Rumors abound that she's being kept off the main roster until they work out some kind of copyright infringement issue with McDonald's Hamburglar character.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Rumors abound that she's being kept off the main roster until they work out some kind of copyright infringement issue with McDonald's Hamburglar character.
    Please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Please elaborate
    You can't be serious.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Bahahahahahahaha! Awesome.

Anyway, if they have something in line for her then yes, if not then no.

She probably won't show up for another year or so because WWE is on about her age. She's well overdue.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

No.

Before I go on let me just say I am a fan of Paige and believe she has a bright future...

Now where was I? Oh that's right! NO!
    First a foremost WWE have had a policy for a while now that they won't debut anyone under 21 on the main roster, Paige is not 21 yet.
    Secondly, if you watch her on Nxt most aspects of her 'performance' still need work. She doesn't sound confident on the mic, she doesn't have a natural flow and sometimes gets caught in awkward moments along the lines of, "I'm a figh'er and I'm here to figh' and if Summer Rae wants to run her mouth then I'll figh' her and shut her mouth for her." Also, she doesn't seem at ease at any time except between the bells. If you watch her entrance and compare it to Summer Rae, Emma or any of the main roster Divas she seems to phone in the poses on the apron and the movements around the ring.

In matches she's great, every bit deserving of the first Nxt Women's title, but she needs more time to grow into a WWE calibre performer in all aspects but her ring work.

Divas to believe in.

Yep its her age.

I hope the bring her up and she feuds right away with AJ seeing how she is the biggest "Diva" of them all.