Banned
    Blog Entries

Mobile Application

How hard would it really be for you guys to make a mobile app for this site so that way the smartphones can have easier access? I use Google Chrome and the base of eWN is still really glitchy. I'll log in, then get kicked out of Chrome, then log in again, and it happens again. I turn off my phone, restart it and everything is fine. I let it go back to rest, and no matter what the site will glitch again. I don't have this problem on almost any other sites I visit on my phone. but, 9 out of 10 of my regular sites have mobile apps anyway.

I'd really love to be able to get breaking news(z) updates, stay logged in so I can receive PM's and also have easy access to the different areas of the site. I know I'm not the first to ask about it and I know I won't be the last but, hopefully someone takes this into consideration and something can get done. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I don't use my phone to go on any website often, but whenever I've needed to, I've never had any problems accessing this site, navigating it or using it. I don't have a smartphone/android. It's just a regular semi-android phone (old fashioned compared to the new phones), but I find using this site to be fine with a phone.

I digress, an EWN app would definitely be something worth doing I think. It would for sure drum up a bit of interest given how many like using their hand-held devices and like accessing the web on the go.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Thank you it would be perfect much eaiser

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

I would love this, hopefully an app would be made for windows phone users if this is done.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    We're working on all of these things. Standby

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    We're working on all of these things. Standby
    That will be awesome to have, man! Hopefully it will be soon! Maybe talk about it on your main page when it hits? That would kick all sorts of ass.

Maybe this belongs here, but I can not delete messages pluraly at all on mobile, which is my only internet right now. I just can't get the required button to work when I select the group to be deleted. Really sucks cuz I can only delete them one at a time , which never does much good.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

That's already been handled! Thanks for the quick like response to it folk.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.