Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I love the gimmick.

So far they haven't been in the situation to use a lot, if any, wrestling moves. Most beatdowns/fights, IRL, don't see a lot of octopus holds, and butterfly suplexes. Some single/double leg takedowns, belly to belly's, sure - but mostly, punches and kicks - which is what they have shown.

Harper is Brodie Lee, a indy standout, so he may have a future. Rowan is iffy.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

To be fair, there's ALWAYS something around the corner. Since there isn't some sort of de facto, socially agreed upon amount of time everyone must wait before being allowed to express their like or dislike for something, I don't think Tool expressing his feeling at THIS POINT IN TIME is all that unreasonable. Sure, things are subject to change. And maybe a month or two from now something will happen that brings him around. But what if it doesn't? All that arbitrary waiting will have been for nothing. Some like to judge as they go, and they're more than entitled to do that. If you don't like that cup o' tea, go find a soda. It's not a big deal.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    To be fair, there's ALWAYS something around the corner. Since there isn't some sort of de facto, socially agreed upon amount of time everyone must wait before being allowed to express their like or dislike for something, I don't think Tool expressing his feeling at THIS POINT IN TIME is all that unreasonable. Sure, things are subject to change. And maybe a month or two from now something will happen that brings him around. But what if it doesn't? All that arbitrary waiting will have been for nothing. Some like to judge as they go, and they're more than entitled to do that. If you don't like that cup o' tea, go find a soda. It's not a big deal.
    I don't know who gave you this opinion, but they've been lying to you man. (Got it in there)

In all seriousness though, I agree with your statement. Just because others are being patient with it, doesn't mean everyone has to be. There are many things in WWE I don't have patience for.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

I think a big factor in detracting from the Wyatt buzz, was the overt frequency WWE exhibited the vignettes. They got such big hard-on's 'coz people actually liked something they done, that they had to shove it on every show, repeated 2/3 times an episode! Which isn't a shock with WWE, they do it every-fucking-time. The problem was, they were oversaturated before they'd even debuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I think a big factor in detracting from the Wyatt buzz, was the overt frequency WWE exhibited the vignettes. They got such big hard-on's 'coz people actually liked something they done, that they had to shove it on every show, repeated 2/3 times an episode! Which isn't a shock with WWE, they do it every-fucking-time. The problem was, they were oversaturated before they'd even debuted.
    Which has probably added to my dissatisfaction. Because it feels like they've been around for months. With very little to show for it.

I think the pace of the Wyatts is perfect. It's not rushed like the Shield. There's a method to the madness if you will. The pace is setting up for a big time debut of something

Blog Entries
    What the angle needs now is a bit of a swerve. An unexpected recruitment (not Kane), attack Steph or JBL or Lillian Garcia - something unpredictable and slightly remarkable.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    What are you expecting? Seriously? They're clearly building a story with Kane. Are you expecting squash matches every week? I hated that with Ryback, these guys have gotten a proper debut and are straight into a storyline that's taking its time unlike all the rush job storylines that I'm sure you would complain about as well.

Blog Entries
    Another point to make is that these guys aren't necessarily going to be putting on 5 star matches. The promos and theatrics are the main thing they bring to the table. I am in no hurry to see their matches, as we've already seen them wrestle. It's the show they put on that's their entertainment value.

I am also not sure whats so special about their gimmick to be honest. To me they seem to be a creepy incestual version of The Godwinns.
    I guess the whole thing just doesnt click for someone that doesnt live in the US or something.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.