Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Same old Brocky. Still only offering 2.7% effort to the debate.
    you're the only one debating, everybody else is waiting patiently for them to really make an impact, you just say "ONE MONTH DONE NOTHING THEY'RE USELESS" and expect people to agree with that

Blog Entries
    It feels like sooooooo much longer then four weeks. But I was Including the lackluster vids as well.
    I don't really grasp why you think the gimmick is lackluster and unoriginal. I mean let's look past the 2 oafs for a second and pretend that they're not there. Bray Wyatt on his own is doing a fantastic job. His promos hav ebeen captivating and his work on the stick far exceeds a good portion of the WWE roster.

Out of interest, have you followed the gimmick since he started doing it back in FCW?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    you're the only one debating, everybody else is waiting patiently for them to really make an impact, you just say "ONE MONTH DONE NOTHING THEY'RE USELESS" and expect people to agree with that
    How would agreeing with me make it a debate? The other people are disagreeing with me. That's called debating mate. Brock is drive buying (ironically)

You say they can't wrestle. Just take a look at this match.

Now tell me that they can't wrestle a simple move.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't really grasp why you think the gimmick is lackluster and unoriginal. I mean let's look past the 2 oafs for a second and pretend that they're not there. Bray Wyatt on his own is doing a fantastic job. His promos hav ebeen captivating and his work on the stick far exceeds a good portion of the WWE roster.

Out of interest, have you followed the gimmick since he started doing it back in FCW?
    So you want me to ignore half the gimmick. What a waste of wages! yes I have been watching FCW. Whilst still not a huge fan of them there, I felt it worked better in a smaller venue, with lower level guys around them. I'd say its like the big fish from a little town suddenly got dropped off at the big city and they just aren't impressive anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You say they can't wrestle. Just take a look at this match.

Now tell me that they can't wrestle a simple move.
    Go back a read what is said.

Blog Entries
    So you want me to ignore half the gimmick. What a waste of wages! yes I have been watching FCW. Whilst still not a huge fan of them there, I felt it worked better in a smaller venue, with lower level guys around them. I'd say its like the big fish from a little town suddenly got dropped off at the big city and they just aren't impressive anymore.
    Well yeah. Focus on the real star of the team, and the entire reason they're on the main roster; Wyatt himself. Harper and Rowan have no future IMO beyond being a tag team, so why bother focusing on them? I mean, all they do is stand there and beat people up, there's not much TO focus on, is there?
    Harper MAY have some potential as a mid card big man, but Rowan for sure is doomed once the faction's time's up (which is next week according to Vince McTool )

Fair enough, it's not for you. It doesnt' float everyone's boat, and I'm sure there's others like you that's been underwhelmed by it all.
    I think they're doing just fine, and I'm excited to see what's in store for them in the coming months (because according to Vince McThunder, they're sticking around for a while ).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I like them. Bray's 'what are you waiting for?!' moment with R Truth was awesome, I like their music and entrance too. There's really a lot going on in WWE but the Wyatts are playing their position perfectly.

If they got pushed way too fast and did too much stuff already, we'd be talking about how they are being pushed too fast. Nothing is perfect, but this, my friend, is good, to say the least.

Fair comments Tommy.

See Piper, this thread is a debate...

Seems to me , you just don't Like them, no harm in that... i'm a fan i'm REALLY digging it... you don't have to, all good... hell i know a lot of people think the Rock is all that but for me i ususally use his screen time to go make a snack, then eat it, then clean up, then hit the head, have a smoke and hope by the time i'm back he's half done ( I REALLY don't like Rock). but hey i think it's a cool gimmick for bray and for the other two we'll see i suspect we'll get a better view of their abilities as it goes on
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.