Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Still waiting for Wyatt.

Its been weeks now since the, not so amazing, debut of the Wyatts and I'm still waiting to be impressed. We have two over sized lumps with no ring talent above been big guys that beat you down as a pair. I can't even remember them doing a single actual wrestling move and if they have they are clearly so dull I've not noticed it. Then you have their 'leader', who just isn't filling the shoes his hype made for him. There is no originally in what they are doing and it is coming of as dull TV for me.

Maybe following the Shield as a three man, attack random faces, team was a hard act to follow, but they are failing in my eyes. Total waste of air time if you ask me.

Kill this shitty gimmick now. Before they waste a perfectly good PPV slot on this bearded arseclown and his dull side kicks. Because Bray hasn't even had a match yet, but we all KNOW that it'll end in interference and a stolen win or DQ. Yaaaaaaawn.

I'm probly gonna be one of the few to agree. While they have have certain moments, he's got a way with words, but even the promos sometimes leave me wanting more and unfulfilled at times.

And oh yea-Harper used a clothesline once lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Fresh Member
    Patience is a virtue, one the IWC (as a whole) sorely lacks. Follow the buzzards.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'm probly gonna be one of the few to agree. While they have have certain moments, he's got a way with words, but even the promos sometimes leave me wanting more and unfulfilled at times.

And oh yea-Harper used a clothesline once lol.
    The promo's leave you unfulfilled? Yes that's called building up. You can't just expect them to come out and say "we're going to bring kane into our group because he isn't a monster" no, it's called building suspense. Let the story play out.

On topic, I absolutely love them and please tell me how their gimmick isn't original.
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!

The more I read behind JR, the more I see that he's right. You have to be patient with these things just like when Ryback had all those squash matches.

Personally, I like it.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrastone View Post
    The promo's leave you unfulfilled? Yes that's called building up. You can't just expect them to come out and say "we're going to bring kane into our group because he isn't a monster" no, it's called building suspense. Let the story play out.

On topic, I absolutely love them and please tell me how their gimmick isn't original.
    You're entirely interpreting me wrong. It just doesn't do it's job, was my point. Point blank is, I'm just not a huge fan.
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 08-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.

To clarify- I in no way fully share OP's feelings. I just can somewhat feel his point. EVERY Wyatt promo just doesn't give me the same feeling it does everyone else.

Blog Entries
    I actually find the promos to be excellent to be honest. As far as their in ring skills, I will wait until I see them in actual in ring action before I make that call.I think I will give this entire story-line more time to develop before I call it a failure. In all honesty, I don't think that's going to happen though.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Its been weeks now since the, not so amazing, debut of the Wyatts and I'm still waiting to be impressed. We have two over sized lumps with no ring talent above been big guys that beat you down as a pair. I can't even remember them doing a single actual wrestling move and if they have they are clearly so dull I've not noticed it. Then you have their 'leader', who just isn't filling the shoes his hype made for him. There is no originally in what they are doing and it is coming of as dull TV for me.

Maybe following the Shield as a three man, attack random faces, team was a hard act to follow, but they are failing in my eyes. Total waste of air time if you ask me.

Kill this shitty gimmick now. Before they waste a perfectly good PPV slot on this bearded arseclown and his dull side kicks. Because Bray hasn't even had a match yet, but we all KNOW that it'll end in interference and a stolen win or DQ. Yaaaaaaawn.
    Another perfect example of the 'Drive-by IWC' having ZERO patience.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Another perfect example of the 'Drive-by IWC' having ZERO patience.
    OK Tommy, I'll correct that. Including videos its been months! Long enough for something to have pricked my interest, surely. I'm finding myself tuning out as soon as I hear the music. Not a good sign for a dude who many raved would be the next big attraction. I think I'd rather watch Kofi!
    Last edited by URATOOL; 08-03-2013 at 04:10 PM.