Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And I'm looking forward to putting my DUBSTEP GUN on display once I finally get my hands on Saints Rom IV.
    Just wait until I get the SR-2 and Harbinger. both have been promised.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Pain View Post
    i know being smart marks and all is what these sites and forums are for, but i, for one, will go down saying that THIS WEBSITE, has some of the bitchiest, ignorant, retarded fans. yall, k2jelly & xpacfan ( and MANY MANY MORE users, yall are just getting a little bit of my blunt end) take every ounce of fun and entertainment this is out of it. why the hell would someone really want to come to the forums every day to read whiney ass keyboard warriors, who by looking on here, probably don't have a job, much less a life, still living with mommy and daddy, probably have your own "man cave" in the basement, which is in all actuality, is just your bedroom with a futon, coffee table, couple dungeons and dragons posters, and of course, your only release in the world, your only attention getter, the fucking computer! seriously guys, like i said, i get it, its the new sites, backstage info, and everybodys got a thought and opinion, but quit being fucking losers and having the stupidest arguments over something that's suppose to be ENTERTAINING! Because when its all said and done, this is PROFESSIONAL wrestling, where a couple guys talking about how they're going out there, in front of 20xxxx fans, almost naked and oiled up, and rub and swing each other around, do it, and make millions, off of you, the fans. So instead of fighting on here daily, how about enjoy something for once and don't act like your the professor of wrestling. At the end of the day, we're all fucking marks, who don't know hardly shit, unless we've actually lived the dream.
    Oh dude, come off your period! If two wrestling fans want to have an unfriendly debate online in these forums, then what is it to you? If you're so much better than that then just continue to stfu and watch like you were before. You're not much of a fan if heated conversations suck the "entertainment" out of it for you.

Cry baby!
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 08-01-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Profile Retired

Anyone engaging Xpacfan and expecting responses in the vicinity of reasonable, mature, and intelligent is barking up the wrong tree.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Anyone engaging Xpacfan and expecting responses in the vicinity of reasonable, mature, and intelligent is barking up the wrong tree.
    ^ Well that didn't seem to stop you from "barking"
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I love the fact that you get so frequently wound up by WWE. I love a good chuckle.

Blog Entries
    He didn't engage you, he engaged every one else

I didn't engage you expecting any of these things, so whatever point you're pitifully trying to make is moot.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere View Post
    He didn't engage you, he engaged every one else
    All he's doing is proving my point.

His entire posting history reads like a masterclass in condescending douchery. He serves no other purpose than to sow discord, and it's about as transparent as it gets.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I love the fact that you get so frequently wound up by WWE. I love a good chuckle.
    Well if you love that, then you would have loved how I got "wound up" over TNA and its nonsense for the pass couple of weeks.

Or were you too busy chuckling at the little box you've put me in?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    All he's doing is proving my point.

His entire posting history reads like a masterclass in condescending douchery. He serves no other purpose than to sow discord, and it's about as transparent as it gets.
    LOL...Iron Ape called someone else condescending

Tell me, if I were to insult you the way you are me...how long would it take for you to abuse your moderation powers and ban me?
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 08-01-2013 at 02:32 PM.