Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    What the heck does TNA have to do with the gullibity of ADULT wrestling fans these days?
    I don't know. You tell me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    I think its a reflection of the overall sad state for industry as a whole. Like seriously...when the heck did a "fan attack" become something news worthy? A long long time ago in galaxy far away..."fan attacks" were pretty common and creative teams actually had to be creative in making their audience question if "that was part of the script".

    You know like destroying production equipment with a zamboni after it was driven into the arena by a recently fired wrestler. Or a wrestler breaking into another's house only to have a gun pulled on him and the camera fade to black. Hell even the initial Nexus invasion was more belivable, but nevertheless WWE managed to drop the ball on that one too.
    Yeah, so WWE decides to "stage" a fan attack during a live event instead of on live television for publicity? I'll come back with you when I admit that makes sense. In other words, don't expect me back.


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't know. You tell me.



    Yeah, so WWE decides to "stage" a fan attack during a live event instead of on live television for publicity? I'll come back with you when I admit that makes sense. In other words, don't expect me back.
    Um...I thought your avatar was that of goblin and not a troll

    Sure why not? Word of mouth is a very powerful tool and everyone and their mother has access to a smartphone these days to shoot a viral video moment. Plus the fan reports came way before the cell phone video. Again, you say that and you clearly ignore some very obvious FACTS that point to this being staged. If you need clarification, please revisit my initial post at the very top of page 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by xpacfan
    Lets totally ignore the footage of how Orton sold the attack, that the guy was behind him long enough in the ring for security to have apprended him long before laying a hand on Orton, that perpetrator was taking pictures with fans before the show and the various reports that security made an opening for him to come out the crowd & into the ring. There should have been a struggle or something.

    You believe its real because you want it to be
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 08-01-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  3. #23
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post
    Um...I thought your avatar was that of goblin and not a troll

    Sure why not? Word of mouth is a very powerful tool and everyone and their mother has access to a smartphone these days to shoot a viral video moment. Plus the fan reports came way before the cell phone video. Again, you say that and you clearly ignore some very obvious FACTS that point to this being staged. If you need clarification, please revisit my initial post at the very top of page 2.

    You believe its real because you want it to be
    Various reports such as? C'mon. Let's see 'em. Show me these various reports of yours.


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Various reports such as? C'mon. Let's see 'em. Show me these various reports of yours.
    Reading is not a lost art. You should try it some times:

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...langston-today

    http://pwinsider.com/article/79303/d...frica.html?p=1

    http://www.pwmania.com/randy-orton-a...n-south-africa

    http://www.wrestlingnewsmafia.com/20...ive-event.html
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Various reports such as? C'mon. Let's see 'em. Show me these various reports of yours.
    Reading is not a lost art. You should try it some times:

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ed-randy-orton
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  6. #26
    Reading is not a lost art. You should try it some times:

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ed-randy-orton



    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  7. #27
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Various reports such as? C'mon. Let's see 'em. Show me these various reports of yours.
    Stttiiiiiillll waitin' on those "oh so" reliable reports....


  8. #28
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 08-01-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


  9. #29
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    You know what's funny? The fact that despite this being a supposed staged attack, the WWE released their own version of the footage with the part of Orton kicking the fan being cut away.

    Here's the uncut version:



    And here's the version the WWE released on their Youtube page:



    So yeah, ask yourself this, "Why would the WWE need to completely cut out half of the raw footage which coincidentally shows Orton kicking the fan back if it was staged?" Oh and the meet and greet getting cancelled all for the sake of a story line? Yeah, I think you were better off NOT trying to post those reports.


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know what's funny? The fact that despite this being a supposed staged attack, the WWE released their own version of the footage with the part of Orton kicking the fan being cut away.

    Here's the uncut version:



    And here's the version the WWE released on their Youtube page:



    So yeah, ask yourself this, "Why would the WWE need to completely cut out half of the raw footage which coincidentally shows Orton kicking the fan back if it was staged?" Oh and the meet and greet getting cancelled all for the sake of a story line? Yeah, I think you were better off NOT trying to post those reports.
    Really? A kick (if that's would you would even call that)...in a pro-wresting ring? That's your proof that it was real? Seriously, which bridge did you crawl from under with this stuff. Its not uncommon for meet and greets to get cancelled. Maybe...JUST MAYBE...they already decided to cancel it for some other unknown reason and this was their "excuse". Again, let just totally ignore all the other factual evidence provided.
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 08-01-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.