Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

When Fans attack.

Yesterday a "crazed fan" jumped the guardrails and gave a low blow to an unsuspecting Randy Orton. The fans was arrested and the show went on. But the meet and greet planned after the show would not take place, upsetting a lot of fans. This event has reported by TMZ, and some national news stations, in what seems to be legit incident. But recently many have begun to believe that this attack was actually staged. Many have noted that the attacker is actually a wrestler named Blacksmith. Also fans also noticed that security had opened a gap so that the attacker could make his way to the ring. Although some believe this is work, other believes this is a legit incident considering the man was legitimately arrested.

So what are you thoughts on the incident?

I think it was real. I don't think WWE would do this, and after the show cancel a meet and great with the fans, screwing them out of the tickets they paid for. Also being that the man was actually jailed is more evidence that this is a real incident. But I can be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Yesterday a "crazed fan" jumped the guardrails and gave a low blow to an unsuspecting Randy Orton. The fans was arrested and the show went on. But the meet and greet planned after the show would not take place, upsetting a lot of fans. This event has reported by TMZ, and some national news stations, in what seems to be legit incident. But recently many have begun to believe that this attack was actually staged. Many have noted that the attacker is actually a wrestler named Blacksmith. Also fans also noticed that security had opened a gap so that the attacker could make his way to the ring. Although some believe this is work, other believes this is a legit incident considering the man was legitimately arrested.

So what are you thoughts on the incident?

I think it was real. I don't think WWE would do this, and after the show cancel a meet and great with the fans, screwing them out of the tickets they paid for. Also being that the man was actually jailed is more evidence that this is a real incident. But I can be totally wrong.
    I think its real but you never can tell.

Blog Entries
    pretty sure it was real

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Some idiot who fancies it being a good way to get WWE to notice him I'd wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Some idiot who fancies it being a good way to get WWE to notice him I'd wager.
    According to a post on WINC, you are probably right.

It was a 20-odd year old dude that apparently trains in kickboxing, and quit his job to attend the event. Apparently, "he only wants Orton", and was banned from the Arena for five years.

He apparently refers to himself as Jozi, the wrestling machine, and planned the attack.

He got a black eye from Orton, for his troubles.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

It's definitely a work. As you can just make out Sting's face in the shadows of the ringpost.

CALLED IT!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    It's definitely a work. As you can just make out Sting's face in the shadows of the ringpost.

CALLED IT!
    You are the calling freakazoid!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You are the calling freakazoid!
    I'm the Genetic Calling Freak! I'm the Scott Steiner of calling. Where all my freaks at? Holla' if you here me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    i'm the genetic calling freak! I'm the scott steiner of calling. Where all my freaks at? Holla' if you here me!
    hoooolllllllaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

If it's a work. Then WWE are assholes for canceling the meet and greet for no reason.