Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are Divas starting to be treated like wrestlers?

Usually any Divas match last two and a half minutes at most. Last Monday's Raw Divas match lasted 4:30 minutes with additional time for the build up with promos. Plus, Kaitlyn and A.J. wrestled a damn good match.
    If nothing else, you can't go wrong by putting a lot of A.J. on my television.

Is Fit Finlay back in charge of the Divas division?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Usually any Divas match last two and a half minutes at most. Last Monday's Raw Divas match lasted 4:30 minutes with additional time for the build up with promos. Plus, Kaitlyn and A.J. wrestled a damn good match.

Really? I thought it was sort of awful.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

4 minutes and 30 seconds is still little time.... esp on Raw.... Time will tell though....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

there was a time when they were not even on the show (RAW), they only appeared on the APP, or smackdown. Last night we got a decent match between Kaitlyn and AJ Lee, and additional a second match between Brie Bella and Natalya. Plus segments. So yeah, is an improvement on the division. Just a little but it's something.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

The diva division is defiantly getting better but there's alot of work to be done. This AJ Kaitlyn feud is the start to show they can go. What the WWE needs to do is to take a page from TNA and do a diva's match with a stip. Doesn't have to be an extreme stip but something like last man standing or submission only would be perfect.

Blog Entries
    The title of this thread really just sums it up for me. Divas are not wrestlers. They're barely even people. Get 'em gone.

Black Ninja!
    Lol... Divas treated like real wrestlers...
    like that's ever gonna happen...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

The Bellas being treated like wrestlers is a somewhat frightening prospect.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

I've enjoyed all the responses to this. Some made me crack a smile. Yeah, the match wasn't great and I forgot to include the second match which is a great point. But what they did on Raw was a big improvement. I'd rather have more of what the Divas did last Monday than any Divas match of the past couple years. Admit it. A Divas match is usually like a minute and a half commercial where you go to the bathroom or get a beer out of the fridge.

I like the idea of a stipulation. A.J. has really brought this division more exposure. Usually they are just models who flop around for a minute and are not wrestlers. I'm not a fan of the Divas division at all...but I'm giving it more notice probably, OK yeah...all because of A.J.

Blog Entries
    I've enjoyed all the responses to this. Some made me crack a smile. Yeah, the match wasn't great and I forgot to include the second match which is a great point. But what they did on Raw was a big improvement. I'd rather have more of what the Divas did last Monday than any Divas match of the past couple years. Admit it. A Divas match is usually like a minute and a half commercial where you go to the bathroom or get a beer out of the fridge.

I like the idea of a stipulation. A.J. has really brought this division more exposure. Usually they are just models who flop around for a minute and are not wrestlers. I'm not a fan of the Divas division at all...but I'm giving it more notice probably, OK yeah...all because of A.J.
    I think it was more the less to hype the Totally Divas Show.... just wonder if the ratings going bomb on that show, like most of WWE other projects does??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???