Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Broad definitely knew he was out, but like Gilchrist said you always play to the umpires call. So no hard feelings should be there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Broad definitely knew he was out, but like Gilchrist said you always play to the umpires call. So no hard feelings should be there
    I agree but that's hilarious coming from Gilly. There's a man who would have walked but good on him for backing up Broad. Like I said, it's easy to make these judgements from the sidelines, a lot different being out there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I agree but that's hilarious coming from Gilly. There's a man who would have walked but good on him for backing up Broad. Like I said, it's easy to make these judgements from the sidelines, a lot different being out there
    We can agree Australia would have lost anyways. Hell I think even Bangladesh would be able to beat you lots now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    We can agree Australia would have lost anyways. Hell I think even Bangladesh would be able to beat you lots now.
    I definitely think they'd be in with a chance!

Finally a cricket thread

And yes I am very excited, The second test was a little disappointing though really looking forward to the next test.
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team
    Former AWF, EWA, JBW Triple Crown (Warfare,Mayhem,Showdown) and BWA World Champions

Hey I'm not saying they weren't wasted calls and they should have been better managed but you have to consider what it's like under that pressure. Sometimes you get it wrong. And maybe Broad isn't exactly a cheat but he is a man with hardly any honour when it comes to fair play. A better man might have stepped up and been a honest about it and walked. But thats his choice, that's cricket. I believe he knew he was out. Don't you?

But I'm actually happy it's not Australia just smashing everyone in cricket anymore. I do wish it wasn't so one sided the other way in the Ashes now but that's just tough luck. It's the way it goes.
    Earlier on in that innings Trott was given LBW wen clearly he edged it, did Australia say "Listen he edged it we revoke our appeal" No they let him stay out so I see it as fair on Broads part
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar

Two Of A Kind
    PWR Tag Team
    Former AWF, EWA, JBW Triple Crown (Warfare,Mayhem,Showdown) and BWA World Champions

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Finally a cricket thread

And yes I am very excited, The second test was a little disappointing though really looking forward to the next test.
    Same, ive been bored at work this past week :P
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Hey I'm not saying they weren't wasted calls and they should have been better managed but you have to consider what it's like under that pressure. Sometimes you get it wrong. And maybe Broad isn't exactly a cheat but he is a man with hardly any honour when it comes to fair play. A better man might have stepped up and been a honest about it and walked. But thats his choice, that's cricket. I believe he knew he was out. Don't you?

But I'm actually happy it's not Australia just smashing everyone in cricket anymore. I do wish it wasn't so one sided the other way in the Ashes now but that's just tough luck. It's the way it goes.
    He knew he was out, but at the same time Australia had no challenges to correct the wrong decision. If that were me, you couldn't have dragged me off the pitch and that's not because I have no honour, I just don't believe anyone else wouldn't do it either.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    He knew he was out, but at the same time Australia had no challenges to correct the wrong decision. If that were me, you couldn't have dragged me off the pitch and that's not because I have no honour, I just don't believe anyone else wouldn't do it either.
    My opinion is that sometimes you get bad decisions against you, sometimes you get lucky ones so I wouldnt walk
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar

Two Of A Kind
    PWR Tag Team

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    My opinion is that sometimes you get bad decisions against you, sometimes you get lucky ones so I wouldnt walk
    Exactly. I'm also of the mindset that not many competitors would do something against themselves in the essence of fair competition.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!