Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

@Thread

As an Indian I want TNA to push Sonjay Dutt for X-div Championship or TV championship and use him as a PR in idnian Markets..he handles Indian media very well....

Also, I want Jinder Mahal leave WWE n Join TNA with his original name Yuvraj Singh Desi and should be called as second gen superstar which he is (his uncle Gama Singh is a professional wrestler)... and he should team with Sonjay Dutt as team india or any name....

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    It was me who told it...people know him as a wrestler in WWE but that never brought new audience to WWE....we attitude era guys are still the WWE fans that's all about Indian market..Cena/Mysterio/Orton are a bit popular other than attitude era traces...
    Ah it may have been. Yeah, he's not really a draw. I suppose they should really get someone who would actually attract an indian audience.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Ah it may have been. Yeah, he's not really a draw. I suppose they should really get someone who would actually attract an indian audience.
    Yes he's not a big draw...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You have existing promotions down in Mexico and I personally don't think fans would take to the WWE product, especially considering it's an almost 3rd world economy there. You need to go where your product is viable - and affordable to those you're selling it to. And considering tickets to WWE run at an average of $150 when they tour here in Australia(for a house show), then it might be hard to make that work financially. To conquer overseas, as I said, they have to lay down some sort of roots.
    Still think Mexico would be a idea market esp for WWE.... all depending which cities they go to Mexico City and Monterey would draw.. I know they had ran shows in Mexico as well..... Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they run Raw or Smackdown there??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Still think Mexico would be a idea market esp for WWE.... all depending which cities they go to Mexico City and Monterey would draw.. I know they had ran shows in Mexico as well..... Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they run Raw or Smackdown there??
    How about TNA chances in Mexico with Chavo/Hernandez and may be Homiscide??

Black Ninja!
    TNA are more worried about not going bankrupt than expanding internationally. If they aren't, then they really ought to be!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    TNA will independently contract them out... I'm sure...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    TNA are more worried about not going bankrupt than expanding internationally. If they aren't, then they really ought to be!
    I think Bankruptcy is the lease of TNA worries..... or why would they be making long term deals with International TV networks and partner up with other promotions??