Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

International Markets in WWE & TNA

so after a comment by "robstar" on my last blog i realized that wrestling or the Wwe although it has been an international country for years, it is now bigger than ever before in countries like Australia, Japan, South Africa and New Zealand.
    this brings my question,.. .. now ill answer it, personally i think that Japan and Australia are the most underused within the 2 companies, not being bias for my home country but i mean look at Emma in NXT okay shes not like Paige or Trish Stratus but ill put her ahead of woman like, kelly kelly, aksana, the bella twins, bailey (also on nxt), etc.. and not only talking about the wrestlers the markets, ill go as far to say that Australia would be incredibly beneficial to the WWE in gaining a significant amount of money that could help them go a long way in the international markets, imagine a Survivor Series, SummerSlam, Money In The Bank or even Royal Rumble having a ppv event here in Australia, the only problem is the time difference other than that IMO they are sitting on a gold mine.

so ill ask it again what country do you personally think is the most underused or must untapped resource for professional wrestlers or superstars and financial marketing for the WWE or even TNA?

Emma in NXT? You mean the same Emma whose debut was delayed by injury, the Emma who has been barn storming since her debut, the Emma who is massively over with the crowds, the Emma who just made it to the final of the first ever NXT Women's Championship, the Emma who is having to go through developmental like everyone else, be they Chris Hero, El Generico, PAC or Consequences Creed?

Yup she's being properly underused!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Emma in NXT? You mean the same Emma whose debut was delayed by injury, the Emma who has been barn storming since her debut, the Emma who is massively over with the crowds, the Emma who just made it to the final of the first ever NXT Women's Championship, the Emma who is having to go through developmental like everyone else, be they Chris Hero, El Generico, PAC or Consequences Creed?

Yup she's being properly underused!
    i can see why you could take that the wrong way, i never meant at all that Emma is being underused i may have worded it wrong in that sense so this is what i meant, i was using her as an example of how good an international talent (outside of UK and Canada and Mexico) can be as simple as that i did not mean that she is being underused, i said that the international free agency although its not massive in comparison to UK, USA, Mexico and Canada is still a decent size of untapped wrestlers. as in a or many countries are not being looked at the way they should and im talking about countries like i said on my first post above.

Black Ninja!
    As an Australian. I'd rather see consequences creed on the main roster...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    i can see why you could take that the wrong way, i never meant at all that Emma is being underused i may have worded it wrong in that sense so this is what i meant, i was using her as an example of how good an international talent (outside of UK and Canada and Mexico) can be as simple as that i did not mean that she is being underused, i said that the international free agency although its not massive in comparison to UK, USA, Mexico and Canada is still a decent size of untapped wrestlers. as in a or many countries are not being looked at the way they should and im talking about countries like i said on my first post above.
    That's better, a bit clearer in your point this time.

Still they can keep away from Japanese wrestlers, they'd only make them pointless. North American wrestling pales into comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post

maybe there just isn't enough good wrestlers in the places you said. also wwe tried japan wrestlers and they just do get over with the fans

Nathan Jones did your Country no favors.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Being from Germany i seriously wonder why Alex 'Wunderkind' Riley was the only german that has made it to at least midlevel popularity in the last 20-30 years. The WWE was HUGE in Germany (and TNA basically doesnt exist here outside the internet). And WWE tours Germany every 2 years, so a german Wrestler would be a big big thing.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Being from Germany i seriously wonder why Alex 'Wunderkind' Riley was the only german that has made it to at least midlevel popularity in the last 20-30 years. The WWE was HUGE in Germany (and TNA basically doesnt exist here outside the internet). And WWE tours Germany every 2 years, so a german Wrestler would be a big big thing.
    I think you mean Alex Wright.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I think you mean Alex Wright.

Yeah, him too :P
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.