Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Will the Shield have tag team matches or single matches at WM?

Simple question. Do you think The Shield have separate matches at WM. Do you see Dean Ambrose having a singles match and Reigns and Rollins in a tag team match, or maybe they team together like they did at this years Wrestlemania. Another option is two have 3 different matches, but I doubt they'll do that.

If they do the separate match deal, I see Ambrose wrestling someone like Randy Orton. Though I'm not sure who the Reigns and Rollins would face. But if they do team together then the possibility of The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family is there.

I think I will have to go with the The Shield Vs Wyatt Family option.

Another distant option would be a triple threat match between the 3 for the United States Championship, but I don't think The Shield will split up until mid 2014.

The Shield won't have singles matches at WM. There are too many "important" people that WWE are going to want to try to shove onto the card to do that.

Blog Entries
    It all depends what happen with them over the next 6 to 10 months.....
    If they lose the titles it possible they could break them up... Thus give all 3 single pushes.... Now if they drop the tag belts and win them back it possible they could be as a team.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I can see the Shield breaking up around the Royal Rumble match or the Elimination Chamber PPV where there ego's get in each other's way.
    For example costing each other the Royal Rumble match or the Elimination Chamber match accidental or not. That is why I see them having a Triple Threat at Mania 30.

i would like them to have single matchs and tag matches. i just want them to stay together for awhile. it would be nice to have a team like the free birds and horse men.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't see why The Shield and Wyatt Family are always brought up to have a feud, it isn't something that would interest me. The shield came in and instantly became the hottest thing in wrestling and are still consistently performing. They can go much longer the way they are going and if they were to turn face it's still a long way off. Same goes for them splitting. The Wyatts are too fresh right now and we haven't seen much from them to speculate their standing around Wrestlemania time. I hope the Shield have a 6 man tag match at Mania, I'd like the Ascension to find a third guy and be brought up as a face faction to face the Shield.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MP.Brouser View Post
    I can see the Shield breaking up around the Royal Rumble match or the Elimination Chamber PPV where there ego's get in each other's way.
    For example costing each other the Royal Rumble match or the Elimination Chamber match accidental or not. That is why I see them having a Triple Threat at Mania 30.
    Give it another year and the Rumble will be the perfect place to stage the break up.

Bit earlier to determine that but i don't see them having singles matches.

For a moment I thought this forum was titled: "Will the Shield have tag matches or sing?" Haha.

Anyways, I am guessing a 6-Man Tag due to other people being on the card. I sure hope WWE does not break them up early. They tend to do that with stables and tag teams a lot. And that is a reason the Tag Team Division is not as hot as it used to be.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

I would love to see The Shield in a 3 vs 3 match at Wrestlemania, because this is where they're the best, but for me The Shield will break up before, so this won't happen.
    Respect the beard !