Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WWE Live Tour Brisbane!!!

First things first i have to quote Joey Styles "OH MY GOD"!! that was just plain awesome and an incredible experience.So i came here to just say who was over the most and how things was over in Australia.

The first match was, Zack Ryder Vs. Heath Slater - Ryder won in a pretty good match, Ryder got a mixture of boo's and cheers however it mainly turned into heavy cheers towards the end of the match, the Woo Woo Woo was incredibly over, Heath Slater got a decent amount of heat as well, way more than he does on TV.

The second match was, Aksana Vs. Natalya, Natalya won the match with sharpshooter, Aksana wasnt that much over but there was alot of whistling, and on occasions was a decent amount of heat, Natalya was alot more over than i thought she would be, the Sharpshooter got major cheers every time it was almost locked in.

The third match was, Jinder Mahal Vs. The Great Khali, The match itself was a decent match, Jinder got a decent amount of heat but was one of the most least over people on the show, Khali got major cheers and was easily of the favorites, on a side note HOLY SHIT khali is massive in person.

The fourth Match was a fans choice match, we had the choice out of a Brisbane Street Fight or a 2 out of 3 Falls Match, Street Fight won, it was Dean Ambrose Vs. The Miz for the US Title , Miz was a very mixed reaction but the cheers outweighed the boo's as the match went on, The Shield got also a very loud mixture as if the crowd was split 50/50, Ambrose won in easily the match of the night.

The Fifth match was, Curtis Axel Vs. Antonio Cesaro for the IC title , this was easily a match with the best wresting unlike the previous one which was the best fight, Cesaro got massive We The People pops and chants he was working as a face in this match, Axel had a little amount of heat but was the least over guy in brisbane id say by reactions.

The Sixth match was, Team Hell No Vs. The Shield for the WWE Tag Team Titles, Daniel Bryan with the yes chants was probably louder than what they was when Cena announced him as his opponent, Kane was beyond over aswell, there were several "we want Kane" chants as well, The Shield was boo'ed the whole match, instead of everyone being 50/50 mainly everyone in the arena was doing the yes chant instead.

The final match was, Ryback Vs. John Cena in a Tables match for the WWE Title. Ryback was incredibly over as a heel, he was booed out of the building when he came out, John Cena was beyond over and had easily the most cheers i have ever heard personally, heavy Goldberg chants but Ryback answered with him saying "ryback, ryback, ryback...", the "lets go Cena, cena sucks" chant only happened 2 or 3 times in the whole match otherwise they were chanting "Lets go Cena and Cena, Cena, Cena..."

Overall a very good night that i am very proud to be apart of.

Biggest pops:
    1. John Cena
    2. Daniel Bryan
    3. The Great Khali
    4. Kane
    5. Zack Ryder
    Biggest Heat:
    1. Ryback
    2. Roman Reigns
    3. Dean Ambrose
    4. Heath Slater
    5. Seth Rollins
    Chants that i heard:
    1. Yes, Yes, Yes
    2. We want punk
    3. lets go cena
    4. woo, woo, woo
    5. woooo
    6. lets go ryder
    7. ryder sucks
    8. you suck (to Slater, and Jinder in there matches)
    9. we want the walrus
    10. Goldberg
    11. feed me more
    12. no, no, no
    13. we want kane (for the hot tag in the tag team match
    14. hug it out (kane and Daniel Bryan
    15. Fandango's theme music
    16. we want sharpshooter
    17. one, two, twoooooo (crowd mocking the sound effect of the kick out off the two count)

Not even one "You are a wanker" chant?? Whats become of our crowds???

Blog Entries
    Well, firstly let me offer my commiserations for you having to go to Boondall to see the show. That's a tough one. Secondly, what's with all the Aussies all of a sudden? Represent mofos! lol

I went last year and they do put on a good show. Was Justin Roberts ring announcing? He did a great job of MCing last year - he's quite underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, firstly let me offer my commiserations for you having to go to Boondall to see the show. That's a tough one. Secondly, what's with all the Aussies all of a sudden? Represent mofos! lol

I went last year and they do put on a good show. Was Justin Roberts ring announcing? He did a great job of MCing last year - he's quite underrated.
    Yes he was, and ill have to agree with you there he done a very good job at mcing again this year and ill say next finkel and garcia hes easily the next best, that reminds me there was even some justin roberts chants,

Blog Entries
    I think he does an outstanding job of engaging the crowd.

They heard about a long-ago rumored field trip to go see Alo in action as part of TOAK.

--

Also, sounds like a good show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    They heard about a long-ago rumored field trip to go see Alo in action as part of TOAK.

--

Also, sounds like a good show.
    What's TOAK please?

What's TOAK please?
    Something about Two of a Kind
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, wasn't that his tag team? We were going to pass the hat around to try raise money for some therapy for his abuse issues.....and the rest of his issues. Where is Daniel walkerin lately anyway?

Oh yeah, wasn't that his tag team? We were going to pass the hat around to try raise money for some therapy for his abuse issues.....and the rest of his issues. Where is Daniel walkerin lately anyway?
    Asking about the owner of a site where one of Alo's characters lost his debut match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]