View Poll Results: Match of the Night

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultimate X match : Manic vs Greg Marasciulo vs Sonjay Dutt

6 46.15%
  • Mr Anderson vs Hernandez

0 0%
  • KO Championship match : Gail Kim vs Mickie James(c)

1 7.69%
  • Christopher Daniel vs Samoa Joe

1 7.69%
  • AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy

5 38.46%

Cool Match of the Night Impact 7-25-13

So what did you think about last night Impact ?
    What is your match of the night ?

Impact debut was so boring. I really hate the lawyer angles. I always found the storylines boring and 100% non sense. And that time is starting with the same way, because of that hammer shot Bully Ray received. It's not like he or his buddies did not used the hammer during his matches......boring thing

I'm a little dissapointed about the X-Division Triple Threat match. The match was too short and the last 2/3 minutes were just boring, because nothing happened during that time.

Anderson vs Hernandez was an average match.
    Mickie James vs Gail Kim was good, but the end was shit. Too bad
    Chrisopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe was also good, nothing more, nothing less.

My match of the night : AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy
    Really good match
    Respect the beard !

For me it was Ultimate X. Greg Marasciulo showed why WWE show never have let him go, Sonjay Dutt was as good as ever and Manik was solid too. I'd rather Greg had won but it was still the most interesting match for me.

Divas to believe in.

In my opinion, the Ultimate X match was the match of the night. Manik and Sonjay Dutt were excellent wrestlers in the match and Greg did should of not been in the match, that is the case of TNA pushing it's talent to much. In the X-Division, Manik is the king of the division holding countless X-Divisions championship, would be cool if he and Sabin take on each other at BFG. It was an excellent showing alongside A.J Styles and Jeff Hardy which was a refreshing match to see after Impact has countless promo's and useless promo's. Here is my rating of Impact: 7.5/10-Couldv'e have more excellent promos; matches gave it a higher rating.
    Sidenote: Instead of making this a forum, try a blog format next time-getting views would be excellent but someone should be writing TNA reviews!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

The Ultimate X match was the best match for me although I was not happy with the finish. Manik just climbed up there and took it while Greg and Sonjay had the best spots. Personally, I would have preferred to see Greg or Sonjay win as Manik doesn't really interest me and hopefully this isn't the last we see of Marasciulo.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

The winner was obvious with what happened with Austin Aries weeks ago.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by AssassinBlade View Post
    In my opinion, the Ultimate X match was the match of the night. Manik and Sonjay Dutt were excellent wrestlers in the match and Greg did should of not been in the match, that is the case of TNA pushing it's talent to much. In the X-Division, Manik is the king of the division holding countless X-Divisions championship, would be cool if he and Sabin take on each other at BFG. It was an excellent showing alongside A.J Styles and Jeff Hardy which was a refreshing match to see after Impact has countless promo's and useless promo's. Here is my rating of Impact: 7.5/10-Couldv'e have more excellent promos; matches gave it a higher rating.
    Sidenote: Instead of making this a forum, try a blog format next time-getting views would be excellent but someone should be writing TNA reviews!
    I do but it doesn't get any views. That's why i don't do it on a week by week basis anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I do but it doesn't get any views. That's why i don't do it on a week by week basis anymore.
    I love Sudden Impact, and I'm sure most of the TNA fans on here do too!

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I read Sudden Impact every time I see it. It would be great to see it back up again.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Ultimate X match for me.

Would have loved to see Sonjay win it though.

Blog Entries
    all the matches was great, but AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy stood out....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???