Thread: What if....

What if....

Ok so I was watching Impact tonight and the lawyer from aces and eights came out and said he was going to sue TNA and make them pay or whatever, But what if this all plays in to the releases that have been made this last week? What if it was all a work and they could say they had to be let go because of this "lawsuit" that had been filed by the aces and eights. This was one of the first things I thought of when he said he was going to "sue" thought I would share.

wait so in the storyline there still fired? why add fuel onto the fire?

Blog Entries
    If it was just as a plot device, that could actually be good

They all return to join aces and eights to make a super A & 8s!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

If it was all a work then congratulations to TNA for working out how to work the interent/dirt sheets/IWC. If TNA simply use the legit releases as part of a storyline then that's pretty low, especially when they're releasing people because they (TNA) have F'd things up financially.
    Unfortunately the truth is that the Kevin Nash look alike is just another reason to give Hogan screen time.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    Ok so I was watching Impact tonight and the lawyer from aces and eights came out and said he was going to sue TNA and make them pay or whatever, But what if this all plays in to the releases that have been made this last week? What if it was all a work and they could say they had to be let go because of this "lawsuit" that had been filed by the aces and eights. This was one of the first things I thought of when he said he was going to "sue" thought I would share.
    Dean Hill OVW announcer.

Would be an interesting idea but i doubt TNA have planned this hope i am wrong though.