View Poll Results: Which is most overrated?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sheamus

12 33.33%
  • Randy Orton

5 13.89%
  • Seth Rollins

2 5.56%
  • Mr.Perfect

1 2.78%
  • Rick Rude

0 0%
  • Batista

9 25.00%
  • Big Show

4 11.11%
  • Cody Rhodes

3 8.33%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most overrated?

Blog Entries

Most overrated?

So here's a question IWC universe who is most overrated wrestler? ( John Cena is not option) another thing I mean is overrated successful ones .*
    Now I'm going to list some names in a poll please tell me what you guys think?

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

John Cena Fuck the options. Fuck the rules.

I would say Alberto Del Rio or Sheamus.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Why is Mr.Perfect in this poll? If anything he's one of the best wrestlers to never win a world title. I guess I'll go with Batista, liked his intensity and he has had a few good matches with guys like HBK, Undertaker, and Cena. But I think the others are just better in the ring. (yes even big show)

Blog Entries
    I'm confused on why John Cena isn't an option. He's a very logical conclusion to your question. I'm not saying that as a hater of John Cena... I'm saying that based on his accomplishments and the crowd reaction that he receives.

(my top five excluding Cena because OP said to)Nominees for over-rated as far as accomplishments go...

1.) Randy Orton
    2.) Sheamus
    3.) CM Punk
    4.) Undertaker
    5.) The Shield
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I don't know why you put Seth Rollins on this list by himself. If any one member of the shield deserves to be on this list by himself it's Dean Ambrose IMO.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Why would John Cena be an option? I mean, really? If anything, he's one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time and perhaps the most underrated in the WWE today. No matter how much good he does for the business, no matter how many good matches he has, no matter how many good promos he cuts, the IWC will generally dislike what he does and always looks for some way to vilify his PR works as stunts to get him over.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Why is Mr.Perfect in this poll? If anything he's one of the best wrestlers to never win a world title. I guess I'll go with Batista, liked his intensity and he has had a few good matches with guys like HBK, Undertaker, and Cena. But I think the others are just better in the ring. (yes even big show)
    Idk I just never saw anything that made me go wow his son on the otherhand shows intansaity I just nota fan of perfect I suppose however I choose big show besides his spear I'm not really that impressed with the 7 footer

RTE Creator of

IWA creator of

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

I vote for sheamus. I don't see anything great about him. He's just a overrated ginger. btw, dennis. Seriously? Shield? I think they need a little more time to be call overrated. Cause' what have they done on WWE so far? Not so much, just 1 tittle each member. And some build up matches. That's all. That's like saying curtis axel is overrated xD. I was gonna say something about Punk, like "he has proven that he deserve everything he has been given" but that wouldn't be fair, cause I'm a very big fan of his, and no matter the situation I will always defend him. So I respect the opinion on that one, and I agree with Orton and taker.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why would John Cena be an option? I mean, really? If anything, he's one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time and perhaps the most underrated in the WWE today. No matter how much good he does for the business, no matter how many good matches he has, no matter how many good promos he cuts, the IWC will generally dislike what he does and always looks for some way to vilify his PR works as stunts to get him over.
    I'm not a Cena hater, but I'm not a fan either. And I can really tell you that, that guy is one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time. btw great signature, Green Goblin all the way.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know why you put Seth Rollins on this list by himself. If any one member of the shield deserves to be on this list by himself it's Dean Ambrose IMO.
    Are you Joking ? Dean if anything is underrated he's been the most interesting thing in wrestling since his debut in wrestling this guy shows week in week out that he is the sheild that he should be the face cross that he will be the face of the WWE he is Brian Pillman which is EXACTLY what the IWC ask for someone who will push the envople further than punk

RTE Creator of

IWA creator of

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st